Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,318 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back (32416 Views)

For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nobody: 11:45am On May 01, 2017
For me it's not so much the ceremony but the type of marraige. I don't have a dream wedding in mind but I do know I will cry sha

I will chose my compound for family friends for decorations and save the rest for the life we will live together

1 Like

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by michaelbiz: 11:47am On May 01, 2017
solasoulmusic:
For me it's not so much the ceremony but the type of marraige. I don't have a dream wedding in mind but I do know I will cry sha

I will chose my compound for family friends for decorations and save the rest for the life we will live together

Had this plan when I was getting married. What do you mean by "type"? Sola can you pls explain?
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by dangotesmummy: 11:47am On May 01, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Oh yes oooo.
I must do my dream wedding because if I don't they will finish all the money I have.
My dream wedding wont cost more than 120k.
lol.if you're talking about dream wedding, if you want to make a statement with your wedding and you want to rent a Hall that's well decorated you're talking about 200k upwards. My sister is an event decor so I know about wedding planning to an extent.

120k will only pay for DJ,photographer or make-up artist. Bottom line if you want to keep up with the Joneses as far as wedding is concerned, 120k is just the starting point or preliminary. Ko ka nkan kan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by FUNNYBONE1(m): 11:47am On May 01, 2017
NOTICE: Prayer is a gud way of gettin to god, but trespassing on dis land is faster
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:48am On May 01, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Oh yes oooo.
I must do my dream wedding because if I don't they will finish all the money I have.
My dream wedding wont cost more than 120k.
Lol... You are a good lady who must be a financially prudent person. Marriage is the koko. Why spending millions on wedding when you can use that money to go into a profitable business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nobody: 11:48am On May 01, 2017
I want a small and inexpensive wedding though. I'm not even gonna do asoebi thingy for my wedding.

4 Likes

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nobody: 11:49am On May 01, 2017
michaelbiz:

Had this plan when I was getting married. What do you mean by "type"? Sola can you pls explain?

I want a biblical marraige that will last like Abraham and Sarah
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by nkemjacob2(m): 11:50am On May 01, 2017
They have said it all
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by mysticgal(f): 11:51am On May 01, 2017
Guys of nowadays are not serious, some of them have issues they need to deal with

1 Like

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nobody: 11:51am On May 01, 2017
dangotesmummy:
lol.if you're talking about dream wedding, if you want to make a statement with your wedding and you want to rent a Hall that's well decorated you're talking about 200k upwards. My sister is an event decor so I know about wedding planning to an extent.

120k will only pay for DJ,photographer or make-up artist. Bottom line if you want to keep up with the Joneses as far as wedding is concerned, 120k is just the starting point or preliminary. Ko ka nkan kan
But my dream is different from any other person's.
So yes 120k is what is needed for my dream wedding.
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by dangotesmummy: 11:52am On May 01, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

Bro, have experienced 2 weddings like that. It was just held for 2 to 4 hrs. The family house of the lady was the venue. They are living happily today.
I am not against big wedding. If you can afford it fine but if not it doesn't make sense borrowing to keep up appearances.

The size of wedding doesn't determine how happy the marriage is.even some low standard weddings too have marital crisis. It goes both ways whether big or small.it's those who wanted to do big weddings but couldn't afford it that consoles themselves with that line .lol
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by MrSavage: 11:53am On May 01, 2017
shogat:
I believe all guys desire to marry
bros rephrase this sentence pls speak for yourself..... grin let me be knacking them one after the other ... who marriage epp grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Acidosis(m): 11:53am On May 01, 2017
dangotesmummy:

and what's so special about the work of a DJ in a small wedding ceremony?

These are some of the stup!d things I won't pay for. Bleep the DJ and whatever he has to offer
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Precial419: 11:54am On May 01, 2017
Every blame is on d woman. na only women like better ting or men dont want a wonderful wedding

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by dangotesmummy: 11:54am On May 01, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

But my dream is different from any other person's.
So yes 120k is what is needed for my dream wedding.
lol.then do wedding in your compound na and then everyone is happy. You've helped your groom to save resources.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by dangotesmummy: 11:55am On May 01, 2017
Precial419:
Every blame is on d woman. na only women like better ting or men dont want a wonderful wedding
I taya o.
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by michaelbiz: 11:55am On May 01, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Ok that's really cool. You know what they say, give what you can to get what you want.

Sarah did a lot to stick with Abraham. And I think she really had a wonderful man. smiley

Wish you all the luck u need.
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:57am On May 01, 2017
mysticgal:
Guys of nowadays are not serious, some of them have issues they need to deal with
Same thing goes with the ladies, many are after money and material things. There are many ladies that aren't ripe for marriage but went into marriage because öf glamorous wedding.

1 Like

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by dangotesmummy: 11:57am On May 01, 2017
Acidosis:

These are some of the stup!d things I won't pay for. Bleep the DJ and whatever he has to offer
who says DJ is compulsory. It's your wedding we're talking about and not any other person's wedding. If you don't want DJ use external sound system and blast your party music to keep your guest in the happy mood
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by wisepluto(m): 11:59am On May 01, 2017
Please how?

obonujoker:
I believe with 1m someone should be able to do a comfortable wedding....
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by gemini35(m): 11:59am On May 01, 2017
White weding is western culture,and they don,t invite upto 20 people,even rooney did not invite his brother, westeners don,t do traditional, african like,s to show up or tryna plz people,for me if possible pastor wll at the traditional marriage ground bless and and wear me my ring,i,don,t send,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 01, 2017
michaelbiz:

Ok that's really cool. You know what they say, give what you can to get what you want.

Sarah did a lot to stick with Abraham. And I think she really had a wonderful man. smiley

Wish you all the luck u need.

I can and about the doing God gives us the grace to and he was only wonderful because he embraced God

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by gemini35(m): 12:00pm On May 01, 2017
White weding is western culture,and they don,t invite upto 20 people,even rooney did not invite his brother, westeners don,t do traditional, african like,s to show up or tryna plz people,for me if possible pastor wll come to the traditional marriage ground bless and and wear me my ring,i,don,t send,

3 Likes

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:01pm On May 01, 2017
Acidosis:

I wonder oo... Who Dj epp? With their speakers constituting nuisance by producing decibels of noise.
Till today I will always respect deeper life and Alusunnah's wedding. They don't waste time on frivolities.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Smartlife(m): 12:03pm On May 01, 2017
I don plan my own finish for the day e go set.... 300k for the traditional rites and 30k for court wedding. Total 330k. No time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by dangotesmummy: 12:03pm On May 01, 2017
solasoulmusic:

haaa you better B careful what you wish for and instead ask God exactly what you want instead of wanting another person's own. Sarah had her first child at 99 years

How many men can wait for their wives that long when his friends and family will be pressurizing him to try his luck outside.they'll tell him at 70 or 80 Mr lagbaja is already a grandfather and you're still waiting for this woman.

Infact her mother in-law will have started calling her a male dog.probably she'll have died before the wife gets pregnant

So you better don't pray amiss or pray for others marriages because you don't know what baggage that's behind that marriage
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 12:05pm On May 01, 2017
Who remembers the episode of friends, were Monica is pissed off, because Chandler won't spend all of his life savings on their wedding
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by dangotesmummy: 12:05pm On May 01, 2017
grin
gemini35:
White weding is western culture,and they don,t invite upto 20 people,even rooney did not invite his brother, westeners don,t do traditional, african like,s to show up or tryna plz people,for me if possible pastor wll come to the traditional marriage ground bless and and wear me my ring,i,don,t send,
that's funny. People go use you do yeye. They'll say o ri ara ile e grin

Ori boshey shey wedding e
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 01, 2017
dangotesmummy:
haaa you better B careful what you wish for and instead ask God exactly what you want instead of wanting another person's own. Sarah had her first child at 99 years

How many men can wait for their wives that long when his friends and family will be pressurizing him to try his luck outside.they'll tell him at 70 or 80 Mr lagbaja is already a grandfather and you're still waiting for this woman.

Infact her mother in-law will have started calling her a male dog.probably she'll have died before the wife gets pregnant

So you better don't pray amiss or pray for others marriages because you don't know what baggage that's behind that marriage

A negative person will only focus on the negative aspects of what I said clearly I want a marraige that will last like Abraham and Sarah's didn't go that deep as to say I want to be barren too for 99 years learn to see a response and not go too deep just to prove a point

Rain dey fall abeg

1 Like

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Precial419: 12:07pm On May 01, 2017
dangotesmummy:
I taya o.
D tin get as e b. guys jux like using d blame card.ur woman does nt decide only bt d both of u.it takes two tango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by positivetaught: 12:07pm On May 01, 2017
Raine80:
Most female mindsets are resistant to the concept of helping the man. Partially cultural, some religious influences and an unhealthy helping of ignorance. So if you bankrupt the man before you set up home together how will that be a happy home. It's lack of common sense the view is about the wedding ( what people will think never know who these so called people are as no one can provide specifics) not about that marriage. Because if they thought about the marriage and the future sanity would prevail.
God bless u a thousand fold.amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Naughty By Choice / I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. / How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.