Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back (32449 Views)

For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by esther4real(f): 12:35pm On May 01, 2017
My man should just pay my bride price, weddings are waste of money.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by palz(m): 12:36pm On May 01, 2017
Goldenheart:
You don't have to shoulder all the burdens. cool

Hehen! Which girl today go gree shoulder the burden with u?
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by dangotesmummy: 12:37pm On May 01, 2017
mysticgal:

I tire oh embarassed
I remember the movie the wedding party where sola sobowale and her friends were struggling to impress.shebi while they were inviting people the groom's ex girlfriend and her bitter friends came to spite the bride and almost ruined the marriage by putting a thong in his pocket to make him look unfaithful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 01, 2017
try marriage registry.
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by dangotesmummy: 12:39pm On May 01, 2017
solasoulmusic:

I dey city sorry but wil love to one day sha make I know as my mates dey no be by force madam to engage person as Rain dey fall

I ain't here for you... you wrote an epistle you would have never written to your own sister so forgive me if I blank you on that how many paragraphs of a negative view on what I said and your belle no bitter
then get lost.get your stinking self out of my mention and stop stalking me.you have been noticed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by zanga420: 12:40pm On May 01, 2017
Raine80:
Most female mindsets are resistant to the concept of helping the man. Partially cultural, some religious influences and an unhealthy helping of ignorance. So if you bankrupt the man before you set up home together how will that be a happy home. It's lack of common sense the view is about the wedding ( what people will think never know who these so called people are as no one can provide specifics) not about that marriage. Because if they thought about the marriage and the future sanity would prevail.
words of the wise

1 Like

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by mysticgal(f): 12:42pm On May 01, 2017
dangotesmummy:
I remember the movie the wedding party where sola sobowale and her friends were struggling to impress.shebi while they were inviting people the groom's ex girlfriend and her bitter friends came to spite the bride and almost ruined the marriage by putting a thong in his pocket to make him look unfaithful.

As me I was watching that part,I told myself ;"if I were the one,I for come down for the motor,go my papa house go rest "
After doing all the shii when I was single I'd still be struggling for my husband again.
Abeg I dey hungry, who get akpu as I get old soup angry
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 01, 2017
dangotesmummy:
then get lost.get your stinking self out of my mention and stop stalking me.you have been noticed grin

See us see the problem in Nigeria first their advising you then their insulting you then they are victims

Dangotes mummy you get scoin scoin

1 Like

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 01, 2017
men should go and make money, I don't see any other thing a man should achieve if not to be able to work hard and be rich, yet they want a beautiful wife. Lazy things.
All women should say no to a poor man o. Poor man= Lazy man
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by deflover(m): 12:45pm On May 01, 2017
Lunagirl:
Cut your cloth accordingly. You must not have a wedding that will be featured in a newspaper. You must not have a wedding better than your friends own.

Do what you have to do with what you have. Everything depends on the bride and groom. If they share the same mindset, all these unnecessary expenses will be cut off.

Wedding is one day, marriage is forever.

If you really want to go big, either have a truckload of money or wait till your fifth anniversary.

And what is this size
Is the price of pepper for a big wedding different from the price of a Small wedding
When u guys want to play half smart we know
Tell me the list will reduce cos of size
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by dangotesmummy: 12:46pm On May 01, 2017
solasoulmusic:

See us see the problem in Nigeria first their advising you then their insulting you then they are victims

Dangotes mummy you get scoin scoin
why are you still stalking me?is it by force? I said get your stupid ass off my mention retard
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Precial419: 12:46pm On May 01, 2017
dangotesmummy:
when a marriage fails it's the woman
If it's a big wedding it's the woman
If it's a small wedding it's the woman
If a woman has all girls and no boy its the woman
If she has delayed conception it's the woman
If she has mother in-law issues its the woman
If she's beaten it's her fault
If her husband cheats it's her fault

Women hennn.they don turn igba ikole for marriage blamed for everything grin
Dis got me laughing. d worst thing is men will claim dat dey control am still lukin 4 d aspect
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by dangotesmummy: 12:48pm On May 01, 2017
grin

How about when his ex girlfriend were spraying the bride money spitefully till rmd came to rescue her from the bitter ladies grin
mysticgal:

As me I was watching that part,I told myself ;"if I were the one,I for come down for the motor,go my papa house go rest "
After doing all the shii when I was single I'd still be struggling for my husband again.
Abeg I dey hungry, who get akpu as I get old soup angry
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by shynrichies(m): 12:48pm On May 01, 2017
shogat:
I believe all guys desire to marry and also quickly but things drawing most back are numerous. Sometimes when you look at the economic situation in Nigeria, you begin to enjoy your singleness.

The ladies also are not helping the situation. When you estimate the cost and stress of an average Nigerian dream wedding ceremony then you see it is not something a guy can just jump and that is majorly the reason why he is holding back the ring and not going to see your parents.

The expensive wedding photo shoots- a photographer told me the cost starts from 200k. Then you talk about the dowry, some tribe's price can build a 3-bedroom flat.
Wedding dresses, bridal showers, cakes, events centres, food and drinks....the expenses goes on sister. So with all these you see we have our reasons for holding back, we are working harder trying to meet up.

To make things faster, you too should buckle your sandals and work harder and also help reduce the cost- try to consider the guys biko

Shogat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by xcllaxix(m): 12:50pm On May 01, 2017
The problem is that some ladies have turned the whole wedding thing to some kind of competition among Friends..To outdo each other in event splendour..If as her man u try to advise that u guys cut costs,she immediately blackmails u by saying u don't love her enough...it needs to stop...its what comes after the event that matters.. Not the event itself..

1 Like

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by dangotesmummy: 12:50pm On May 01, 2017
grin

No they cannot claim head of anything there when it's not sex food or money. They know the right time to claim headship grin
Precial419:

Dis got me laughing. d worst thing is men will claim dat dey control am still lukin 4 d aspect
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 01, 2017
dangotesmummy:
why are you still stalking me?is it by force? I said get your stupid ass off my mention retard

Because I want the world to see the real you always engaging and saying long bullshit but a defensive turtle when it's done to you

1 Like

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by dangotesmummy: 12:52pm On May 01, 2017
xcllaxix:
The problem is that some ladies have turned the whole wedding thing to some kind of competition among Friends..To outdo each other in event splendour..If as her man u try to advise that u guys cut costs,she immediately blackmails u by saying u don't love her enough...it needs to stop...its what comes after the event that matters.. Not the event itself..
do you know some couples start fighting immediately after the reception over how money was spent or the way a strange man was dancing with the bride at the reception. Anything these days can cause fight o
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by mysticgal(f): 12:56pm On May 01, 2017
dangotesmummy:
grin

How about when his ex girlfriend were spraying the bride money spitefully till rmd came to rescue her from the bitter ladies grin
The babe was an invertebrate animal,no bones that crush. She get mind sha
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by dangotesmummy: 12:57pm On May 01, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Because I want the world to see the real you always engaging and saying long bullshit but a defensive turtle when it's done to you
grin

Don't worry you won't even see my pants so all this your unnecessary stalking won't work.kolewerk grin

I can already see what you're after grin
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by samsard(m): 12:57pm On May 01, 2017
Philpham:
men should go and make money, I don't see any other thing a man should achieve if not to be able to work hard and be rich, yet they want a beautiful wife. Lazy things.
All women should say no to a poor man o. Poor man= Lazy man
Materialistic ***. Some so called poor men work ten times as hard as the wealthy ones. Is it the politicians who got rich by pilfering the nations resources you see as hard working, or those who get lucrative jobs and appointments simply by reason of connection?
Well, men could also decide they don't want broke dependent, clueless, and materialistic ladies like you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by morganwizzy55(m): 12:58pm On May 01, 2017
my guy go collect loan from bank he spend almost 3m for wedding hoping say them go give am sumtin on wedding day.bro all they do na to chop and go. the guy won mad.up till now he never recover

2 Likes

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by dangotesmummy: 12:58pm On May 01, 2017
mysticgal:

The babe was an invertebrate animal,no bones that crush. She get mind sha
she was just angry and trying to get back at the man.she thought the bride was the reason why banky didn't marry her
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Goldenheart(m): 1:00pm On May 01, 2017
palz:

Hehen! Which girl today go gree shoulder the burden with u?

Both couple have families who's gonna support. If there is gonna be a big wedding. Families/friends must work together.

Else

Low-key stuff
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by mysticgal(f): 1:01pm On May 01, 2017
dangotesmummy:
she was just angry and trying to get back at the man.she thought the bride was the reason why banky didn't marry her
It doesn't matter what you do,they'd go for who they want
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 01, 2017
SPEEDEPITOME:
Wedding is overrated and most ladies are not helping issues at all. All they want is to show off how rich their husband is without considering the effect it will have on his pocket.
Worst still, most ladies and their family think it's the responsibility of the husband to foot the wedding bill. Guys should learn to take a stand and not let any lady push them into debt because an ordinary ceremony.
Pls are u taken?
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by dangotesmummy: 1:04pm On May 01, 2017
morganwizzy55:
my guy go collect loan from bank he spend almost 3m for wedding hoping say them go give am sumtin on wedding day.bro all they do na to chop and go. the guy won mad.up till now he never recover
similar thing happened to my friend.he married rich man pikin,embezzled millions of naira to do dream wedding and impress the family that he was man enough. After the wedding the company discovered he stole money,they gave him an ultimatum of 6 months to produce that money or he'll go to jail.the guy had to sell his car and a lot of his valuables to return the money his mom helped him contribute in returning the money. He became dead broke trying to restart his life again of course he was sacked,the high maintenance cutie said she wasn't brought up in poverty an can't bring up her child in poverty ,she can't cope,aborted his pregnancy and moved on to the next highest bidder till today he's still struggling to get a job.any time I see him I just smh in pity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 01, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

That's the guy I'm looking for.
Someone who is ready to stick his head with me and refuse to spend more than 150k for wedding.
It's difficult to see them these days.
Used to think its women that had that problem.
Don't look any further. I'm here. Say no to wastage!

1 Like

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by jfleece(m): 1:06pm On May 01, 2017
WhistleB:

She had the guts to even tell me she loves me even if she doesn't show it and that she hopes I understand with her. You can imagine. She called this morning to ask if I had finished her cv which I willingly offered to edit properly, that is the first call in one week. Same girl I gave thirty thousand naira for upkeep on the 14th of this month. She always calls when she has about 5naira airtime left so I always have to call back and get a stupid explanation of 'my airtime got finished'. Her sins are too many I dont know her anymore. We started dating in 2007 in our sss3 and up till today I have never seen a sent message in her phone. All that cant be honesty and faithfulness.
. My brother I don't mean to be rude, women do not appreciate perfect gentlemen... What their fish brain tells them to appreciate is a blunt, complacent and a stingy guy... Pls stop sending her money for up keeps.. Let her prove her love willingly without money..

2 Likes

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by dangotesmummy: 1:09pm On May 01, 2017
mysticgal:

It doesn't matter what you do,they'd go for who they want
very true
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 01, 2017
Please, enough of all these stereotypes you guys peddle here. You can only sell this to unmarried people or people who don't have independent women around them.

Do you people know there are men that have vowed not to get married till they build houses? No matter how the lady tries to convince them to start small, they won't budge.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by ndcide(m): 1:16pm On May 01, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

That's the guy I'm looking for.
Someone who is ready to stick his head with me and refuse to spend more than 150k for wedding.
It's difficult to see them these days.
Used to think its women that had that problem.

Hurr.. Let's say you're funny...

We know what comes naturally with ladies. Just relax, talk is cheap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos / Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / Pre Wedding Photos Of Soldier And My Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.