Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady (49307 Views)

Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail / Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. / Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by airminem(f): 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
We Women Should Also Watch The Kind Of Words We Vomit And Our Reactions Too. Though I Dont Support Hiting Anyone

1 Like

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by barristerzinny(f): 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
madridguy:
The doctor should apply for job under Sahara reporter for poke-nosing into people's affair.

Meanwhile, God catch the woman. This is what she deserved. This is what you get when you ignored cool headed guys just for a tout simply because he dey carry you go chop Nkwobi, pepper soup while courting.

Ntoorr.
Someone should help me with that Dino Melaye pinsure tongue
are u okay?
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by jconsulting(f): 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
Why are women selfish ,learn how to share ,the era of one man one woman is going gradually grin do you want other fellow women to die in calibate
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
godsluvee:
You are a fool forever. Anuofia undecided undecided

What will you do when you discover I am dating another lady? grin
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by dinbaba(m): 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
INTROVERT:
Ave told him he's dead the day he tries it.... WHETHER OR NOT IT'S MY FAULT. angry angry angry

What was his reply when you threatened him thus with mortal extinction? I'm very interested
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by namuguibe(m): 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

And she didn't say what she did to the husband to get the beating

No man would wake up in the morning and decide to beat his wife

Women are evil
Is there ever a legitimate reason to physically assault a lady?
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by tifany89(m): 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
madridguy:
The doctor should apply for job under Sahara reporter for poke-nosing into people's affair.

Meanwhile, God catch the woman. This is what she deserved. This is what you get when you ignored cool headed guys just for a tout simply because he dey carry you go chop Nkwobi, pepper soup while courting.

Ntoorr.
And you know this because? Beats my imagination how u people just jump into conclusions even in cases u know nothing about
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by tifany89(m): 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
madridguy:

Ntoorr.
And you know this because? Beats my imagination how u people just jump into conclusions even in cases u know nothing about .
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
obamabinladen:

Go and sit down Mr man. Nothing in life will make me beat my wife. I stopped dating women 7yrs b4 I got married, my wife has 100%+ access to my phones, she knows my handles and pin codes. Everything I know that will cause problems in my marriage has bn taken care of by God's grace. I have nothing to hide from my wife even my son I got out of wedlock, I told her. God, if I will beat my wife tomorrow, take my life today. This is my marital covenant.

ONLY BEAST BEATS THEIR WIVES.

ok
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by madridguy(m): 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
Stop spamming me if you don't have meaningful to say. Maybe you should direct your anger to the woman that marry a tout who has a large cache of area boys.

tifany89:

And you know this because? Beats my imagination how u people just jump into conclusions even in cases u know nothing about .
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by Jointhemiltons2(m): 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
There are 2 sides to a story,dz is the woman's side and I don't believe it. Say what you did to the man to warrant d beating. Cos you can't just come and tell us he started beating you cos you found out about his affair

2 Likes

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by summerflame(m): 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
INTROVERT:
Ave told him he's dead the day he tries it.... WHETHER OR NOT IT'S MY FAULT. angry angry angry
Stop blabbing... Your husband will give u a factory fitted resounding default slap if u mess up.. Stop making mouth here.. We know your type whose boyfriend always treat like ileya's goat.. Mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by thunderbabs: 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
All dt story of only cowards beat women, where una hear dt from sef wey all of una jus dey copy n paste upandan...

Na since eve gv adam apple chop man don dey beat woman so what d heck....mk u fyn pass mammy water, d day u go collect backhand slap frm ur husband, na hin dey ur front...no b woman ni

Not promotin domestic violence oo but dere re sm tinz dt v bcom a norm in our culture....women sef dey provoke men to dt level smx....na man reaction social media dey quick spread, dey no dey fit c the reggae wey d woman play shocked

1 Like

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by Dollabiz: 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
Wicked world
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by MarieSucre(f): 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
madridguy:

Ntoorr.

So cool-headed guys don't beat women. How do we know that this guy did not come to her under the guise of a struggling cool-headed guy and now over time has turned to a wife beater?

Instead of you to talk to your fellow men to change their ways, dey there dey advice women.
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by Dailyschoolnews: 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
Women should not be silent. Be the Voice of the Voiceless.
This is the reason White Women are not going through Domestic Violent, because they are not silent and their celebrities are doing everything, humanly possible to ensure these women get the respect they deserve.

Women should say no to Violent Men.
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by MarieSucre(f): 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

And she didn't say what she did to the husband to get the beating

No man would wake up in the morning and decide to beat his wife

Women are evil

Except if THE THING THAT SHE did was beat him blue-black like he has beaten her, I mean except he was revenging her actions, then I don't see what you're trying to rationalise.

And no I'm tired of hearing this crap. Men do wake up to start beating their wives and they're not always right.
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by MarieSucre(f): 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
Kobicove:
I'm not moved by these one-sided stories...

The man MUST be given a chance to tell his own side of the story undecided

Yes I am also waiting for this too.
But why does he need to bring Agbero to take her from the hospital?
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by MarieSucre(f): 8:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
PapiSmith:

What if she hit him first?
You believe in gender equality don't you?

If she hit him first, he should have hit her back and not hit her back, then punch her, then tear her cloth and nearly fracture her brain like Mercy Aigbe. Every action must be met with and equal reaction.

If you really believed in equality tho, why not leave Nairaland and go to the core North to campaign for them to recognise the education of the Female Child as much as the Male Child or even come down South and campaign for Girls to also get as much inheritance as their brothers.

I'm guessing your concept of equality is more than "blow me I blow you".
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by Jsaviour(f): 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
Linqsz:
I hear things like;

Only cowards beat women
Real men don't beat women
I can never beat a women

Truth is; some of this beaters said the same thing, but the mouth of this women pushed them to the limit.

I only pray you find the strength to withstand the forces.

The same force that will stop you from you from beating up a female boss if she insults you should also stop you from beating your wife (someone you claim to be one with) regardless of whatever she must have said or done. No doubt some women can say shit but that still doesn't justify beating a grown up woman not to talk of wife.
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by MarieSucre(f): 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
Linqsz:
I hear things like;

Only cowards beat women
Real men don't beat women
I can never beat a women

Truth is; some of this beaters said the same thing, but the mouth of this women pushed them to the limit.

I only pray you find the strength to withstand the forces.

Bosses provoke men, soldiers provoke men, police provoke men, secretaries provoke men, politicians provoke men, neighbours provoke men, nepa officials provoke men, relatives provoke men. But funny enough I don't see people trying to make excuses or encourage violence against this group or persons. Una dey fear, abi na only for una wife side una get power reach.

Finally, men provoke women. But I don't think you nor I nor anyone in this forum will ever support women being violent to men as a reason or excuse. Think about it.
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by olagbemi118(m): 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
studio14:
I can never lay my hand on my beautiful Queen
never say never...
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by olagbemi118(m): 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
INTROVERT:
r u saying you going to kill him?? Then u r worse
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by HaneefahRN(f): 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
madridguy:

Ntoorr.

How do you know this?

He could easily have been as poor as a church rat when they met.
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by HaneefahRN(f): 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
thunderbabs:
All dt story of only cowards beat women, where una hear dt from sef wey all of una jus dey copy n paste upandan...

Na since eve gv adam apple chop man don dey beat woman so what d heck....mk u fyn pass mammy water, d day u go collect backhand slap frm ur husband, na hin dey ur front...no b woman ni

Not promotin domestic violence oo but dere re sm tinz dt v bcom a norm in our culture....women sef dey provoke men to dt level smx....na man reaction social media dey quick spread, dey no dey fit c the reggae wey d woman play shocked

You are promoting domestic violence.

And men can be as annoying as women, what should women do in that case? Poison him?

And yes, they are cowards, cowards will take out their frustrations on people they deem weaker.
I'm sure if a soldier slapped him, he will even say , thank you sir, on top.
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
onyenze123:

What will you do when you discover I am dating another lady? grin

See this one grin grin grin

I don't have your time tonight
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

Bosses provoke men, soldiers provoke men, police provoke men, secretaries provoke men, politicians provoke men, neighbours provoke men, nepa officials, provoke men, relatives provoke men. But funny enough I don't see people trying to make excuse or encourage violence against this group or persons. Una dey fear, abi na only for una una get power reach.

Finally, men provoke women. But I don't think neither you not I not anyone in this forum will ever support women being violent to men as a reason or excuse. Think about it.

You're all getting my statement wrong. I am not supporting the beating of women please.
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by madridguy(m): 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
I am sure you missed this part of the story " The husband is a leader of a group of touts known as Area Boys in their neighborhood. He led a bunch of violent thugs and he was at the hospital trying to force them to discharge his wife".
cc: MarieSucre

HaneefahRN:

How do you know this?

He could easily have been as poor as a church rat when they met.

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by gemini35(m): 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
My dad said instead u beat a woman allow her and go out of the house,now my question is , if u try to leave the house in order to calm thing,s down and she stand on the door that you are going no were,wht is the nxt option,
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
obamabinladen:

Go and sit down Mr man. Nothing in life will make me beat my wife. I stopped dating women 7yrs b4 I got married, my wife has 100%+ access to my phones, she knows my handles and pin codes. Everything I know that will cause problems in my marriage has bn taken care of by God's grace. I have nothing to hide from my wife even my son I got out of wedlock, I told her. God, if I will beat my wife tomorrow, take my life today. This is my marital covenant.

ONLY BEAST BEATS THEIR WIVES.
you are just lucky you got a good wife., go home and thank your stars.

1 Like

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
drake2000x:
Afonja men and cheating are like 5 and 6. They will sleep with anything including a grandmother...to show how desperate they are to sleep with women. Absolutely no dignity or integrity! That's why 50% of their marriage are broken, 59% of them are raised by single mothers. When I went to secondary school in Oshogbo, 9 out my 10 Afonja classmates didn't know nor have they seen their fathers. All of them were raised by single mothers. The result is what you see today even here on Nairaland, effeminate, gossiping, sexx hungry, vile, Afonja men. They have a serious cultural problem! There was a thread on Nairaland few months ago where African women from other West African countries were advising women to stay away from Afonja men. Ironically, they all rated Igbo men 10/10 in terms of loyalty to family.
Another e-diot. You just love badmouthing your Afonja masters. Your frustration go make you drink sniper eventually. No woman wants to marry a pot-bellied wrapper-tying hairy caveman, God bless all Yoruba demons. grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Someone Withdrew Over 100k From My Account. I Am Depressed Right Now / Imo Police Arrest Nekede Poly Student & His Gang Member For Arm Robbery / Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.