Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady (49304 Views)

Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail / Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. / Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by MarieSucre(f): 7:41am On Apr 30, 2017
mikolo80:
no man will challenge a bigger stronger man as foolishly as women do banking on ''he won't hit me '' and be running their mouth. stop giving if you don't want to receive. there are other more effective and safer ways to confront your husband

Men challenge bigger and stronger men all the time, some even challenge cult members and police.
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:50am On Apr 30, 2017
damilolammm:

Goan be causing fight upandan undecided
Ajekun Iya ni o je.

No mind her..
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:52am On Apr 30, 2017
Omotayor123:
What does she expect from a leader of touts

she should leave the "yeye" marriage ASAPundecided

And what's stopping her hahah, Lots of ladies are waiting already to be the man wife..
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:53am On Apr 30, 2017
lonelydora:
The moment you raise your hands against a woman, you are no longer a man.

And the moment a woman stand up against her husband, raise her voice against her husband she's not a woman but a dog..

it's a dog that bark at people just anyhow..
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:55am On Apr 30, 2017
modelmike7:
there should be a law about this

and there should be a law about nagging wife too..
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:06am On Apr 30, 2017
Plutobaba1995:
Men that raised their hands to beat a woman has never raised it in class.... . I will never beat my queen

And women that raised their voice or their to slap man never do so in class..

1 Like

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:36am On Apr 30, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
They should lockup dat bastardddddd angry
Only cowards beat women..
First and last time i beat a women was back in ss2.
But she hit me first guys were laffin.
So out of ego i gave her a slap n she got nose bleed. sad
and throughout dat day my hand was feelin irritated like i put it poo!
I neva touched a woman again!

LOL your wife will hit you one day and your friends and her friends will start laughing at you.. Let see how you will react that day..

I always say this, No woman will slap me and go free i don't care who she is..

if she's powerful in the society she will get punish spiritually without me even making any move.....
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:37am On Apr 30, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Nope.. read my post again nut this time dnt be faster dat ur brain!
Do u know how long it has been ?
Do u know how old i am now ?
Do u know how many times a woman has pissed me since then?...Even did worst thin. undecided

People grow!.

Bother to tell us how many times woman had slapped you?
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:38am On Apr 30, 2017
padiga047:
I hear many guys shout here ' I will never do this, I will never do that' I realize that they are those who have never had a girlfriend or a woman in their lives.

I have been through so many women.

My prayer to God is that 'I should not be drawn into a situation where I would have to hit my wife'

That's the prayer jare my brother, So many of those shouting and blaming the man have never have their patience tested by a woman before..
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:40am On Apr 30, 2017
obamabinladen:

That's why marriage is not for boys but matured minds.

And that's why marriage is not also for girls and slay queen..
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:45am On Apr 30, 2017
NotOfThis:
He's not only cheating on her but he has the audacity to put his hands on her. I feel for her. Let a man try any of that with me, mcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

Hahahaha chest beater.. some people can form in public sha..

Don't even try to get marry to a man like me, I can stay for year without touching you and enduring your nagging, Insults etc.. But when you get on my nerves on a bad day, Na correct resetting slap..
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:52am On Apr 30, 2017
obamabinladen:

Go and sit down Mr man. Nothing in life will make me beat my wife. I stopped dating women 7yrs b4 I got married, my wife has 100%+ access to my phones, she knows my handles and pin codes. Everything I know that will cause problems in my marriage has bn taken care of by God's grace. I have nothing to hide from my wife even my son I got out of wedlock, I told her. God, if I will beat my wife tomorrow, take my life today. This is my marital covenant.

ONLY BEAST BEATS THEIR WIVES.

and only dog bark at their husband..
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by Adageorge(f): 8:53am On Apr 30, 2017
That's y women. need God first
second educational background , cuz u. cant tell if a man is a gangster , when a man falls in love, he realized most of is mistake n tell it, to his lover, then in her. mind he has confess n change... but in d marriage. u will. c war of life , when a woman have educational background ,she can. seperate. from her husband n take care of her kids , so they won't suffer much

love is very blind, but money can't. buy real love.....but fake love with pain within
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:01am On Apr 30, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL your wife will hit you one day and your friends and her friends will start laughing at you.. Let see how you will react that day..
I always say this, No woman will slap me and go free i don't care who she is..
if she's powerful in the society she will get punish spiritually without me even making any move.....

Lol its a bad approach bro.
I will not hit a woman again coz if i do.
With d way i am now.
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:17am On Apr 30, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Lol its a bad approach bro.
I will not hit a woman again coz if i do.
With d way i am now.

Well talk is cheap bro, I said that so many times and don't even know the day i slap my wife when she get on my nerves.. Though it's been long and i haven't try that again have been controlling myself, But that doesn't mean it won't happen again..

Women can make you go to an extent.
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:48am On Apr 30, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Well talk is cheap bro, I said that so many times and don't even know the day i slap my wife when she get on my nerves.. Though it's been long and i haven't try that again have been controlling myself, But that doesn't mean it won't happen again..

Women can make you go to an extent.

Yea very true they ar3 very annoyin.
They keep doing things or saying bad words dat would get to ur nerves.
Even wen u have bought the whole univers yo them u still heat them say WHAT HAVE U EVEN DONE FOR ME.. sometimes they will even challenge u to a fight and say U CAN DO ANYTHING...But pls pls pls... wen this happen jst walk away or walk out of the house to come back later in d day.
Wen u do this many times her conscience will humble her.

Pls dnt beat her again i beg u.
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:58am On Apr 30, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Yea very true they ar3 very annoyin.
They keep doing things or saying bad words dat would get to ur nerves.
Even wen u have bought the whole univers yo them u still heat them say WHAT HAVE U EVEN DONE FOR ME.. sometimes they will even challenge u to a fight and say U CAN DO ANYTHING...But pls pls pls... wen this happen jst walk away or walk out of the house to come back later in d day.
Wen u do this many times her conscience will humble her.

Pls dnt beat her again i beg u.

LOL walk out you say? hmmm some ladies will even lock you inside and say you dare not walk out on her..

Some will your shirt.. Bro make you no jam devilish lady ooo
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 30, 2017
MarieSucre:

Undoubtedly I agree. I even pointed out something similar in an earlier post when I asked why he was bringing agberos to the hospital of all places.
But Association of All Nairaland Girls are Broke do not want to see that, because then they would have to accept the fact that humans can and have been violent for whatever reason.

They rather accept that the woman is getting her just karma for accepting pepper soup and Gucci bags from him, rather than he has a violent nature.
They don't want to accept that being violent and irrational cuts across financial status, because then they would have to accept that women can marry any man of any financial status and still have a blissful marriage. And all the broke man - fine babe pairing goes up in smoke.

They don't want to have to fix themselves, their behaviour or their bad habits, they only want women to do all the fixing. Women need to fix marrying a well-to-do man. Women need to look well and fix marrying a wife beater. Women need to fix marrying a philanderer, logic 101 she was probably a hoe too so its well deserved. And when things go south, they and they alone need to fix it, by cooking special soup and organising family meeting and going to see the pastor and doing marathon prayer session.

My post was just a sarcastic dig at the fact that they ignore all the little nuances and complexities of the situation, ignore completely the half that men are supposed to work on too and just keep yapping about how more women should marry broke men to curb domestic violence.

Sorry about the long post.

This is why I follow you. Most of your comments are uniquely sensible.

1 Like

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by Oketwin(m): 10:49am On Apr 30, 2017
Person can not do two fighting again in peace. tongue
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by mikolo80: 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
MarieSucre:

Men challenge bigger and stronger men all the time, some even challenge cult members and police.
like who, name them or post link about said challengers. and they don't do it without witnesses. not without weapons. not without the law on their side. basically not without some type of backup. definitely not just with mouth from position of disadvantage.
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by mikolo80: 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
ogobaby23:

there are more effective ways to react to your wife's confrontation.
you don keep quiet ba. zero argument. sentiment doesn't work in real world
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by ogobaby23(f): 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
mikolo80:
you don keep quiet ba. zero argument. sentiment doesn't work in real world

When I get married and my husband hits me I will make it a police case. That I am sure of
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by ogobaby23(f): 1:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
mikolo80:
such azzzz.....
Walk away from the scene till your woman cools down
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by mikolo80: 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
ogobaby23:

Walk away from the scene till your woman cools down
you clearly have no idea what negative reinforcement is. basic psychology. most ''foolish '' girls will follow you to the away place or wait till you come to start again. they're brains don't seem to understand a guy can only take so much nagging shouting insults embarrassment and shirt pulling before he snaps. that it doesn't bother you women doesn't mean it doesn't bother guys. we're biologically different.all that use your words crap doesn't work for us. why we invented yearns to take down bigger animals from safe distance. but women, those one foot mind to go de insult dragon because they're on their period like say d beast send them. their mumu plenty o
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by mikolo80: 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
ogobaby23:

When I get married and my husband hits me I will make it a police case. That I am sure of
1st you married the wrong guy
2nd you're prolly not the right wife
3rd police won't help you. this is not Europe or America. better make sure you marry with sense
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by mikolo80: 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
MarieSucre:

ah ahn, cat got your tongue?
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by anochuko01(m): 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
Dymaco:

but u can beat up ur female nigga
never would I do that.
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by ogobaby23(f): 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
mikolo80:
you clearly have no idea what negative reinforcement is. basic psychology. most ''foolish '' girls will follow you to the away place or wait till you come to start again. they're brains don't seem to understand a guy can only take so much nagging shouting insults embarrassment and shirt pulling before he snaps. that it doesn't bother you women doesn't mean it doesn't bother guys. we're biologically different.all that use your words crap doesn't work for us. why we invented yearns to take down bigger animals from safe distance. but women, those one foot mind to go de insult dragon because they're on their period like say d beast send them. their mumu plenty o

A situation where a man batters his wife for confronting him because he's cheating on her you can't seriously say the fault is with the woman.

The woman will be obviously angered and breathing fire and brimstone. A wise man will take his leave for a couple of hours, apologise with text or a call and come back much later on his knees.

Common sense
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by ogobaby23(f): 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
mikolo80:
1st you married the wrong guy
2nd you're prolly not the right wife
3rd police won't help you. this is not Europe or America. better make sure you marry with sense

Right! I forgot this is Africa where the men are wilder than beasts and beat their women to show their superiority undecided
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by mikolo80: 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
ogobaby23:

A situation where a man batters his wife for confronting him because he's cheating on her you can't seriously say the fault is with the woman.
yes it is
she chose the wrong man to marry and to shout on

no woman who talks to her man in calm manner with evidence will ever get battered
but yelling and men don't mix well unless you're bigger than the man

The woman will be obviously angered and breathing fire and brimstone. why
don't get mad
get even or quietly carry your cross
who the battering epp
husband she no get
face she don lose
this is Nigeria not America
sad but true
A wise man will take his leave for a couple of hours, apologise with text or a call and come back much later on his knees.
no, a wise man knows her untouchable in Nigeria so he'll do and undo nothing will happen.
Eheeeen different story if we are in Yankee or Europe but we aren't so women need a different approach Nov men. they're the ones on receiving end

Common sense not so common

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by mikolo80: 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
ogobaby23:

Right! I forgot this is Africa where the men are wilder than beasts and beat their women to show their superiority undecided
it's called nairaland honey. not Yankee land and all men are the same just that Oyinbo men got hustled into being women's bitchis.
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by MarieSucre(f): 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
mikolo80:
ah ahn, cat got your tongue?
What?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unknown Murdered Lady Dumped At Olomore, Abeokuta Refuse Dump (Photo) / Someone Withdrew Over 100k From My Account. I Am Depressed Right Now / Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.