Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady (49306 Views)

Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail / Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. / Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by HaneefahRN(f): 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
madridguy:
I am sure you missed this part of the story " The husband is a leader of a group of touts known as Area Boys in their neighborhood. He led a bunch of violent thugs and he was at the hospital trying to force them to discharge his wife".
cc: MarieSucre

Oh!

Didn't finish reading the story, it's too tiny.
Just went through it again.
Mouth sealed.
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by ramaju: 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
This lawyer seems not to know where court room is. He does more media trial than EFCC. Lawyer why naa. Na ya evidence you dey post for nairaland. Na we be members of jury which I know does not work here? Every time na battery battery battery. Go court and slug it out with competent lawyers and not all the time you come here to look for customers. So person bring case to you, you rush to social media to show the world eh?
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by ronkelvin(m): 9:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
Some men are wide Animal in Man's cloth.big shame on him

1 Like

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by madridguy(m): 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
grin

HaneefahRN:

Oh!

Didn't finish reading the story, it's too tiny.
Just went through it again.
Mouth sealed.
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by MarieSucre(f): 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
madridguy:
I am sure you missed this part of the story " The husband is a leader of a group of touts known as Area Boys in their neighborhood. He led a bunch of violent thugs and he was at the hospital trying to force them to discharge his wife".
cc: MarieSucre

Nice one. Only rich men beat women. All those wife-beaters in Ajegunle, Mushin, Orile Iganmu etc are actually just rich men in disguise. Ladies remember, intentionally search out a poor and hustling man. He will NEVER EVER EVER beat you. Trust me, I am an anonymous internet stranger so I cannot be wrong.

cc HaneefahRN

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by WomanOfRace(f): 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
thesicilian:
Real men don't hit real women.

hmmm
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by thesicilian: 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
WomanOfRace:

hmmm
you disagree?
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by chocodaviva(f): 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
damilolammm:

Goan be causing fight upandan undecided
Ajekun Iya ni o je.
In senator dino melaye's voice #Ajekun Iya lo je#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by thunderbabs: 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
HaneefahRN:

You are promoting domestic violence.

And men can be as annoying as women, what should women do in that case? Poison him?

And yes, they are cowards, cowards will take out their frustrations on people they deem weaker.
I'm sure if a soldier slapped him, he will even say , thank you sir, on top.

Tell me how women pour out their frustrations? shocked

We will always tk sides not minding situations that individual couples re dealing with.....women ll say d husband is a coward for hitting d woman, but no one knows how much anger d man has bin swallowing and d patience he has bin exhibiting b4 hz feelings can no longer tk anymore...no one thinks of dt...it is always men re cowards
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by princessayesha(f): 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hmm...me that did not attend any private school...
Primary school...flogged
Secindary school...flogged bashed beaten with planks belts etc
Am done receiving beatings o....infact am hitting the gym to grow some strong muscles

1 Like

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by Dymaco(m): 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
anochuko01:
you wan beat them nii? before you pounce on me.... I don't support beating of a woman o! I barely lay hands on kid sisters seff...
but u can beat up ur female nigga
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by HaneefahRN(f): 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
thunderbabs:

Tell me how women pour out their frustrations? shocked

We will always tk sides not minding situations that individual couples re dealing with.....women ll say d husband is a coward for hitting d woman, but no one knows how much anger d man has bin swallowing and d patience he has bin exhibiting b4 hz feelings can no longer tk anymore...no one thinks of dt...it is always men re cowards

Take what anymore?
I will always take sides cos violence is never the way out.

Men dish out lots of BS to their wives too, what should those wives do when they reach their breaking point? Women exhibit as much endurance and patience in marriage, even more than men.

It doesn't change the fact that he'll batter her only cos he feels she is weaker.
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by mikolo80: 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
damilolammm:
He's a frigging Jerk!!!
Real men don't hit women.
Like and Share if you agree!

MEANWHILE

COSSY DANCES, AS SHE EXPOSES HER WATERMELONS
smart women don't run dia mouth
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by thunderbabs: 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
HaneefahRN:

Take what anymore?
I will always take sides cos violence is never the way out.

Men dish out lots of BS to their wives too, what should those wives do when they reach their breaking point? Women exhibit as much endurance and patience in marriage, even more than men.

It doesn't change the fact that he'll batter her only cos he feels she is weaker.

Like I said, both sexes will always take sides which is what you ll keep doing and the reasons are not far-fetched. I xstand ur views though buh mine is, we cannot be judges of such matters from what we read on social media....it is often deeper than we read.

Women do this better than men, do dt better than men, I know ur stand, okay grin
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by mikolo80: 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
lonelydora:
The moment you raise your hands against a woman, you are no longer a man.
go comot him prick na
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by mikolo80: 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
ogobaby23:
Some men are just beasts
most women are just foolish
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by mikolo80: 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
drake2000x:
Afonja men and cheating are like 5 and 6. They will sleep with anything including a grandmother...to show how desperate they are to sleep with women. Absolutely no dignity or integrity! That's why 50% of their marriage are broken, 59% of them are raised by single mothers. When I went to secondary school in Oshogbo, 9 out my 10 Afonja classmates didn't know nor have they seen their fathers. All of them were raised by single mothers. The result is what you see today even here on Nairaland, effeminate, gossiping, sexx hungry, vile, Afonja men. They have a serious cultural problem! There was a thread on Nairaland few months ago where African women from other West African countries were advising women to stay away from Afonja men. Ironically, they all rated Igbo men 10/10 in terms of loyalty to family.
you have to be loyal cos it's not easy to get women like we Yoruba gods. you don't have choice, you have to be loyal. nobody wants your assess
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by WomanOfRace(f): 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
thesicilian:

you disagree?

Good evening

Yes, no kind of woman deserves beating. There are many ways to kill a rat.

I know that a man can make a woman's heart bleed, and when we don't express the pain in our heart, it feels like we are suffocating or about to experience heart attack; but then l've learnt l can still say what l want to say without bringing down the roof or saying it to slash the man so he can feel the pain too; it either ends up with both parties trying so hard to reduce and hurt each other. Seriously , l do doubt love at times but love is ever pure, we are the crazy ones, we fail to put ego aside and work out differences.

So, a woman should bridle her tongue , and a man should keep ego aside, listen to her woman and adjust if need be.

No F deserve it at all.

1 Like

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by Tisham20(m): 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lord pls help me not to raise my hand on any woman.
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by tifany89(m): 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
madridguy:
Stop spamming me if you don't have meaningful to say. Maybe you should direct your anger to the woman that marry a tout who has a large cache of area boys.

Just listen to ur self,claimin the moral high ground like u r better off. I wouldn't be surprise if u v thieves and kidnappers in ur circle. Mtchewwww
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by toby0000: 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
Social media is never the best way to handle such issues.. family issues are ment to be handled within the family range. This emeka guy is such a foolish activist.. you only give room for foolish people to put more fire into the matter...
Domestic violence is not good, but this should never be made public. If u have genuine interest to help the couple go to them and help.
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by toby0000: 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
henro4niger:
Any little family issue that could've been settled quietly by both parties or their families will just find it's way to the Internet. Now my question is, what is the aim of posting it here? I remember my parents having issues when I was small but it just ended there. This Internet age is just something else. Any couple that just got into fight will post it over looking for legal backings or maybe sentiments and probably a way to dissolve the marriage sad sad sad
I really dont understand what this our generation is doing. So now it has come here, who amongst us has helped solve their issue?... no one. just reading and posting for fun. So crazy. The stupid activist called emeka is definitely a hungry lawyer. Rubish

1 Like

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by ogobaby23(f): 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
mikolo80:
most women are just foolish
Like men are much wiser?
undecided

Let me hear word jare?
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by mikolo80: 11:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
ogobaby23:
Like men are much wiser?
undecided

Let me hear word jare?
no man will challenge a bigger stronger man as foolishly as women do banking on ''he won't hit me '' and be running their mouth. stop giving if you don't want to receive. there are other more effective and safer ways to confront your husband
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by ogobaby23(f): 11:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
mikolo80:
no man will challenge a bigger stronger man as foolishly as women do banking on ''he won't hit me '' and be running their mouth. stop giving if you don't want to receive. there are other more effective and safer ways to confront your husband

there are more effective ways to react to your wife's confrontation.
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by mikolo80: 12:38am On Apr 30, 2017
ogobaby23:

there are more effective ways to react to your wife's confrontation.
such azzzz.....
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 30, 2017
Next time she will mind her business....next!
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by HaneefahRN(f): 6:40am On Apr 30, 2017
MarieSucre:

Nice one. Only rich men beat women. All those wife-beaters in Ajegunle, Mushin, Orile Iganmu etc are actually just rich men in disguise. Ladies remember, intentionally search out a poor and hustling man. He will NEVER EVER EVER beat you. Trust me, I am an anonymous internet stranger so I cannot be wrong.

cc HaneefahRN

It's not about being rich or poor, a violent man will still manifest his behavior.
I had my mouth-sealed cos I don't expect a woman to marry a leader of touts according to the post and not expect madness from him, cos he will surely not be free from so many vices, drinking, smoking, womanizing, and causing trouble.
Unless he was a gentleman when they met which I doubt.
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:22am On Apr 30, 2017
studio14:
I can never lay my hand on my beautiful Queen

Even after series of slap from her?

I keep saying this no matter what my wife most not shout at him not to talk of raising her hand to slap me.. I'm human too..
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 30, 2017
What if ur wife or girlfriend slaps u first maybe in public. FEAR WOMAN dem dey make man do wetin him say him no go ever do.
NIGHTMAREOO7:
They should lockup dat bastardddddd angry
Only cowards beat women..
First and last time i beat a women was back in ss2.
But she hit me first guys were laffin.
So out of ego i gave her a slap n she got nose bleed. sad
and throughout dat day my hand was feelin irritated like i put it poo!
I neva touched a woman again!
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by MarieSucre(f): 7:30am On Apr 30, 2017
HaneefahRN:

It's not about being rich or poor, a violent man will still manifest his behavior.
I had my mouth-sealed cos I don't expect a woman to marry a leader of touts according to the post and not expect madness from him, cos he will surely not be free from so many vices, drinking, smoking, womanizing, and causing trouble.
Unless he was a gentleman when they met which I doubt.

Undoubtedly I agree. I even pointed out something similar in an earlier post when I asked why he was bringing agberos to the hospital of all places.
But Association of All Nairaland Girls are Broke do not want to see that, because then they would have to accept the fact that humans can and have been violent for whatever reason.

They rather accept that the woman is getting her just karma for accepting pepper soup and Gucci bags from him, rather than he has a violent nature.
They don't want to accept that being violent and irrational cuts across financial status, because then they would have to accept that women can marry any man of any financial status and still have a blissful marriage. And all the broke man - fine babe pairing goes up in smoke.

They don't want to have to fix themselves, their behaviour or their bad habits, they only want women to do all the fixing. Women need to fix marrying a well-to-do man. Women need to look well and fix marrying a wife beater. Women need to fix marrying a philanderer, logic 101 she was probably a hoe too so its well deserved. And when things go south, they and they alone need to fix it, by cooking special soup and organising family meeting and going to see the pastor and doing marathon prayer session.

My post was just a sarcastic dig at the fact that they ignore all the little nuances and complexities of the situation, ignore completely the half that men are supposed to work on too and just keep yapping about how more women should marry broke men to curb domestic violence.

Sorry about the long post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by MarieSucre(f): 7:33am On Apr 30, 2017
[quote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unknown Murdered Lady Dumped At Olomore, Abeokuta Refuse Dump (Photo) / Someone Withdrew Over 100k From My Account. I Am Depressed Right Now / Imo Police Arrest Nekede Poly Student & His Gang Member For Arm Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.