Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

"Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex (82925 Views)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) / Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by cosade(m): 5:59am On Apr 30, 2017
Vladimir1000:
Success and riches comes only to those who seek after it. Life circumstances at times can make one question forces of the earth and beyond. Wealth, riches, success, protection and power are not meant for everyone but for the few who differentiate them selfs among others.
My friend if you are reading this means this is your time to become to differentiate yourself amongst others.
My name is Mr Vladimir and am here to change your current situation for the better, many at times people wonders how those who are successful and rich made it the truth is behind every wealthy man or woman there is something behind it and am here to show you how you can make it as well.

There is a powerful ring which has the ability to change even the life of a begger to a millionaire few years , this ring can make as much as $50,000 dollars and above depending on how bright the star of the wearer is.
The bearer of this ring has the power to make wishes, command and see it come to pass. This is the ring that great wealthy Kings and rulers of old times use to acquire wealth, riches, prosperity, success, love and protection. The ring was made by most powerful magician of then its does not involve rituals, or spells it is a combination of very rear precious stones and magic, this is nothing like you have ever come across. Lots of rich people out there use this ring and it's what brought their fortunes to them without any effect or repercussions! This ring is safe and easy to use for both male and female.
For more enquiries please contact me if you are in Europe or America contact via email, viber, WhatsApp or ring me directly on my mobile. No matter your destination on earth you can still have this ring for more enquiry please contact me personally on: Vladimirringpower@gmail.com or +1585 5240 188

For those in Africa especially Nigeria, south Africa, Ghana, Libya. Because most of my customers seemed to come from there you can contact my representative Mr nhomi on +2348157021482 and he will attend to you please if you are from Africa try to talk to Mr nhomi. To reduce the loads on me.
Thank you and success!

smiley wink cheesy
Where are the "mugus" in the house?
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:05am On Apr 30, 2017
tintingz:
Show me someone with bullet proof charm let me test him with my double barrel gun.

If there is bullet proof charm, why was our forefathers taken as slaves by white colonials, why can't they use their odeshi charm to fight them? The white didn't came with charms, they came with guns and their tactics brain and succeeded in colonizing Africa.

Think my brother
The whites never took your forefathers because of their guns.
The used tricks and deception, your fathers were greedy and didn't know it, till their defenses were broken.
Imagine selling your kinsmen for ordinary sugar and mirror.

2 Likes

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by MDCCCXXXII: 6:07am On Apr 30, 2017
Makes sense. But still, I'm forced to ask about cases where the man (lover of the married woman) die. This write-up didn't address that part.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by oluscofield(m): 6:08am On Apr 30, 2017
I comment my reserve...with all ur research, I challenge u to come n av sex with babalawo's wife n apply all d precautions u listed dr...don't be excited, don't rush bla bla bla..

1 Like

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by addikt(m): 6:15am On Apr 30, 2017
nigerialog:

Hmm, the "two being married" part is totally new information.

As for the "dying on top" part, it has not been investigated yet. In developed countries where all causes of death must be ascertained before death certificates are issued, they would have been investigated, and documented. In third world, it would simply be ascribed to diabolic powers when it may have been good ol heart attack which happens to some men with weak hearts during charged sexual encounters.
The running mad part also remains uninvestigated -yet.

So una won investigate the "RUNNING MAD" part too...lol, I pity una grin
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Maxvasia(m): 6:17am On Apr 30, 2017
mikky4764:
science will always have an explanation for everything even wen it is so glaring.
The explanation is just abysmally idiotic as it makes no medical or scientific sense, using non existent terms and mechanisms that neither exist in the world of medicine nor realism.......an absolute mockery cry and an excruciatingly annoying attempt at insult to the intelligence of the average Nairalander. I am a Medical Doctor and i repeat.......this is absolute nonsense and a feeble attempt at relevance
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by addikt(m): 6:18am On Apr 30, 2017
Can't condoms prevent the "MAGUN " thing ??....at least the man should be able to just slide out and maybe the condom remains.... undecided
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by tballeyy(m): 6:28am On Apr 30, 2017
Scientist should also explain how water enter coconut, because tHey always have explanation for everythin

1 Like

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by konedt(m): 6:33am On Apr 30, 2017
I was thinking is magun EFCC chairman explaining

2 Likes

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by ibnzubair(m): 6:37am On Apr 30, 2017
nigerialog:

Hmm, the "two being married" part is totally new information.

As for the "dying on top" part, it has not been investigated yet. In developed countries where all causes of death must be ascertained before death certificates are issued, they would have been investigated, and documented. In third world, it would simply be ascribed to diabolic powers when it may have been good ol heart attack which happens to some men with weak hearts during charged sexual encounters.
The running mad part also remains uninvestigated -yet.

Actually it has. People with underlying high blood pressure, couple with the anxiety of getting caught, couple with the biological effect of orgasm can cause a cerebral vessel to rupture...
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by nochio(m): 6:38am On Apr 30, 2017
Oga, getting stuck is totally different from magun, very different, magun does not get you stuck.

1 Like

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by lagosrd: 6:48am On Apr 30, 2017
Since you don't believe in the potency of Diabolism, kindly proceed to try one in all these remote less cities or with any of their wives in the major cities, then you will. Agree that Jesus is not from South Africa he is from Galilee in Judea. Meanwhile getting stuck in not the only form of magun. It's just the one that disgraces the act of sleeping with someone elses wives. Other ones available are deadly! don't be an example for a bad case study because I am 100% sure you will not live to tell lol the scientific grammer/ research on propounded.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by nusirat(m): 6:50am On Apr 30, 2017
Smellymouth:

Not at all sir. Just that I never hear of any single woman when man don dey stuck inside punnay..

Why always the married ladies? cheesy

Magun is not only for married lady, the real meaning is don't climb.

Magun can be laced on bicycle, the farm tool, like how, (Oko).
We have different type of magun with their efficiency.

We have magun that will allow the man to die instantly on top of the woman, we have the one that will not allow the man to eat chicken, we have another one that will allow the man to continue drink water until he die.
Another one is don't crush river, nor culvert.

Magun is real and serves as a warning to the flirt man or woman, ...

1 Like

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by riczy(m): 6:51am On Apr 30, 2017
Science pls come and explain why bullet didn't penetrate som ppl (Odeshi) without wearing bullet proof!!! Lie lie science, Happy Sunday my ppl!
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Tonason: 6:56am On Apr 30, 2017
You try, but I don't understand the essence of this piece, is it to encourage illicit Sex or what?
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Deilluminator(m): 6:57am On Apr 30, 2017
My problem with this is that, science believes that it has solutions for every happenings including witchcraft and juju. That's to say science is a modernised activities of witchcraft for the ordinary people to believe.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Btruth: 7:03am On Apr 30, 2017
The important thing is to desist from an illegal sex practices. There are so many single ladies out there, so why taking a chance/risk with someone's else wife.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by fadigalfemi(m): 7:06am On Apr 30, 2017
nigerialog:

https://www.nigerialog.com/metro/'magun'-explained-scientifically-why-some-couples-get-stuck-during-illicit-sex/?PHPSESSID=4ec061e7061d15a5a830a32ea36bb821
the. Symptoms of magun otherwise knwn as thunderbolt is either the victim crows repeatedly and die, somersault and die, drink water and die etc. So bros hw wil you explain all this scientifically? Getting trapped actually av a scientific explanation cos am also a medical student but dnt you dere call it magun because the victim as already gun
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by kibra4u(m): 7:11am On Apr 30, 2017
Smellymouth:

Not at all sir. Just that I never hear of any single woman when man don dey stuck inside punnay..

It was clearly explained why it is more rampant amongst the married ones or dont you read?
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by obeycian(m): 7:17am On Apr 30, 2017
bitcoinvin:
Hahahahahha..but why the thing no dey catch Tongue naaa
na tongue u dey use do d thing??
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by doskie(m): 7:19am On Apr 30, 2017
Smellymouth:

dogs get stuck all the time. is it magun also
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by achieverme(m): 7:20am On Apr 30, 2017
Eddiecute86:

Haba bros which is somersault again ?.. Don't tell me you believed all those Nollywood craps. Nollywood been deceiving Nigerians since God knows when.

I thought i've heard it all, I just weak for the guy above.

Those things are real o
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Lemmy123(m): 7:26am On Apr 30, 2017
So vaginismus is now the womans airbag that wakes up to action during forced sex ko #InPatienceVoice Kontinu
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by samwise180(m): 7:27am On Apr 30, 2017
He didnt explain why some men keep shouting and asking for water after illegal sex.
Explanation incomplete
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by joe4real12: 7:29am On Apr 30, 2017
EKITI001:
WATCH VIDEO: A Married Woman Get Stuck With Her Boyfriend During the Sex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o3lTNKmf5c
The guy was definitely firing from behind. grin grin grin
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by mtngloetiartel: 7:35am On Apr 30, 2017
bitcoinvin:
becos the tongue is superiorly deadly....(James 3:cool cheesy
bitcoinvin:
becos the tongue is superiorly deadly....(James 3 vs 8 )
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by tintingz(m): 7:37am On Apr 30, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

The whites never took your forefathers because of their guns.
The used tricks and deception, your fathers were greedy and didn't know it, till their defenses were broken.
Imagine selling your kinsmen for ordinary sugar and mirror.
Lol, I thought our forefathers has spiritual powers to see future or what's coming, why didn't they see it? What happen to their gods warning them?

The white started with trading with African kings and later invade Africa, Lord Lugard used years ruling Nigeria.

All what the white used was gun and their tactical brain to colonize Africa, no charms.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by thunderbabs: 7:41am On Apr 30, 2017
Op be forming scientist in Africa..lol

Literate or illiterate, we know voodoo in this part of the world pass Einstein's physics or chemistry jagons.

Even if you, Op talk nonsense again, i fit beat you with Oonde...if u knw da one, u no go tlk nonsense
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by nigerialog: 7:42am On Apr 30, 2017
Maxvasia:
The explanation is just abysmally idiotic as it makes no medical or scientific sense, using non existent terms and mechanisms that neither exist in the world of medicine nor realism.......an absolute mockery cry and an excruciatingly annoying attempt at insult to the intelligence of the average Nairalander. I am a Medical Doctor and i repeat.......this is absolute nonsense and a feeble attempt at relevance

At least read the https://www.nigerialog.com/metro/'magun'-explained-scientifically-why-some-couples-get-stuck-during-illicit-sex/

I tried to put all the links including the medical journal article link but I couldn't due to Nairaland settings.

The medical journal article is linked there.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by tintingz(m): 7:42am On Apr 30, 2017
nusirat:

Magun is not only for married lady, the real meaning is don't climb.

Magun can be laced on bicycle, the farm tool, like how, (Oko).
We have different type of magun with their efficiency.

We have magun that will allow the man to die instantly on top of the woman, we have the one that will not allow the man to eat chicken, we have another one that will allow the man to continue drink water until he die.
Another one is don't crush river, nor culvert.

Magun is real and serves as a warning to the flirt man or woman, ...
Any evidence to all these myth and urban legends you just mentioned?
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by tintingz(m): 7:48am On Apr 30, 2017
Maxvasia:
You claim to be medical doctor and yet you don't know about penĂ­s captivus and Vaginismus? Even animals like dogs experience stuck in during sex.

What kind of medics are you?

1 Like

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by holocron: 7:50am On Apr 30, 2017
mikky4764:
science will always have an explanation for everything even wen it is so glaring.

Can you define science? Try to define science and then check what u wrote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / Leaked Nudes Of Akwa Ibom Girl: Victim Heads To Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.