Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,007 members, 7,845,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? (18890 Views)

Poll: Can you?

Yes: 32% (30 votes)
No: 67% (63 votes)
This poll has ended

If You Found Out Your Bf Is A Yahoo Guy / Reason Why I Can't Date A Yahoo Guy / Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by Tudor6(f): 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2010
platinumnk:

and so? it is only because it doesnt affect the poster that she is in "love"

*yawn*

People fall in love with autistic, schizophrenics, OCD's, down syndrome sufferers, intermittent explosive disorders and imbeciles. . . . What stops one from loving a person with a character defect?

People ARE DIFFERENT! You might no fall in love with an slowpoke or schizophrenic that doesn't mean others won't and shouldn't!

They along with those with character defect are entitled to love and be loved just like everyone else! Anyone who can see thru' such defects and love them should be able to do so!
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by bawomolo(m): 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2010
platinumnk:

grin grin grin
hm . . . i be school girl  . .  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

you lie  angry

don't worry, i can help you spend the benjamins  cool
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by texasguy1: 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2010
@poster

Shame on you. See as you dey disgrace your bobo and his cliques now.
Why u go post such delicate and hate generating topic on NL of all place angry angry angry
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by Sauron1: 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2010
Yahoo boys are generous - This is what attracts 99% of the Naija babes!!!
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by platinumnk(f): 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2010
Tudór:

*yawn*

People fall in love with autistic, schizophrenics, OCD's, down syndrome sufferers, intermittent explosive disorders and imbeciles. . . . What stops one from loving a person with a character defect?

People ARE DIFFERENT! You might no fall in love with an slowpoke or schizophrenic that doesn't mean others won't and shouldn't!

They along with those with character defect are entitled to love and be loved just like everyone else! Anyone who can see thru' such defects and love them should be able to do so!

an slowpoke usually dont affect others but them selves. .  

could you honestly contiue being in love with someone that r aped one of your friends?
I cant see your line of reasoning. .

Have u had an act of crime afflicted on you?

People dont care unless it happens to them. . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Its not a DEFECT!, its not something you can prescribe medication for. .  THEY CHOSE to steal, chose to kill, chose to rap e
you want to be in love with someone with choices like these speaks volumes about yourself.

bawomolo:

you lie  angry

don't worry, i can help you spend the benjamins  cool

find them first then we go spend grin grin
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by texasguy1: 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2010
Anyways, the biggest truth is: 90% of hot babes are attracted to bad boys.
And the remaining 10% are those who are so very F**'d up, only have Jesus to give their miserable lives to and keep hating and bitching.
So, no need to argue with those losers who call themselves good boys and girls. Shikenah!
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by eyoniggar(m): 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2010
Plats is that pic in ur profile recent?

Your b.u.m must have increased as of recent.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by tbaba83(m): 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2010
didnt i tell u your booty was getting more reviews than a grammy nomination
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by bawomolo(m): 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2010
platinumnk:

find them first then we go spend grin grin

smh even after all the bailout money my Uncle Obama sent to you people. don't be a grinch this early  cheesy

are you gonna be rooting for your old coach tonite?
kai see folks fantasizing about ur bum  shocked
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by platinumnk(f): 10:33pm On Jan 07, 2010
eyoniggar:

Plats is that pic in your profile recent?

Your b.u.m must have increased as of recent.

I hope not lipsrsealed
took it last week grin

tbaba83:

didnt i tell u your booty was getting more reviews than a grammy nomination

lwkmd lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
bawomolo:

[s]smh even after all the bailout money my Uncle Obama sent to you people. don't be a grinch this early[/s] cheesy

are you gonna be rooting for your old coach tonite?
kai see folks fantasizing about your bum shocked

went to school fees embarassed embarassed embarassed

Nick Saban. . . needs to come back to LSU embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by tbaba83(m): 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2010
im sorry platinumnk but bawomolo  has one of the best bum of all times.  shocked shocked
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by Sauron1: 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2010
texasguy1:

Anyways, the biggest truth is: 90% of hot babes are attracted to bad boys.
And the  remaining 10% are those who are so very F**'d up, only have Jesus to give their miserable lives to and keep hating and bitching.
So, no need to argue with those losers who call themselves good boys and girls. Shikenah!

Is that so?
Platinumnk, are you attracted to bad niggaz? grin
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by platinumnk(f): 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2010
tbaba83:

im sorry platinumnk but bawomolo  has one of the best bum of all times.  shocked shocked

ouch u did it kayne style grin grin grin lipsrsealed

~Sauron~:

Is that so?
Platinumnk, are you attracted to bad niggaz? grin

hell no grin [size=2pt]only in the bed room[/size]
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by bawomolo(m): 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2010
tbaba83:

disclaimer, bawo is a man. i do agree that lady has one of the best bum of all times.

platinumnk:

Nick Saban. . . needs to come back to LSU embarassed embarassed embarassed

hey you have les miles, isn't that good enough.

i would be rooting for texas. hope u enjoyed ur holiday by the way
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by tbaba83(m): 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2010
bawomolo:

disclaimer, bawo is a man. i do agree that lady has one of the best bum of all times.

urgh no no no
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by platinumnk(f): 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2010
bawomolo:

hey you have les miles, isn't that good enough.

i would be rooting for texas. hope u enjoyed your holiday by the way

the whole of Tigerland aint feeling Les Miles now. . he has crappy coaching skills
how can we have almost all an all star highschool players for us to be loosing like that

they need to put Les miles back where they got him and beg Nick Saban back

Look where nick saban is now cry cry cry cry
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by Tudor6(f): 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2010
platinumnk:

an slowpoke usually dont affect others but them selves. .
Yeah RITE! Havn't you heard of murderous/dangerous mentally ill individuals?  

could you honestly contiue being in love with someone that r aped one of your friends?
I cant see your line of reasoning. .

Have u had an act of crime afflicted on you?

People dont care unless it happens to them. . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Who hasn't been affected by crime one time or the other?

That you cannot fall in love with someone who rap.d your friend doesn't mean another person can't.

Pure hypocrisy. . .most religions preach forgiveness but people these days tend to be selective who they forgive.

What stops a lady from forgiving one who rap.d her friend becoming friends hoping to change him then fall in love with his 'human side'?

You think most people go around thinking to fall in love with the nearest criminal out there? Most often than not it JUST happens!!

Its not a DEFECT!, its not something you can prescribe medication for. .  THEY CHOSE to steal, chose to kill, chose to rap e

One who is morally bankrupt, does that not show a DEFECT in making 'right' choices?
you want to be in love with someone with choices like these speaks volumes about yourself.
Most times people can't help themselves but fall in love with a guy, criminals inclusive. . . It just happens, its nature!!

If they're willing to take it then let them have it.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by Abekeade08(f): 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2010
Crime disqualifies him from been loved by ANY decent girl. Only criminal like him will love him.

Gbam, fanned and faved.

@Justwise, kudos to your parents for raising you the right way.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by eyoniggar(m): 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2010
na lie, my ass scanner tells me plats got more tissue than bawo. forget the pose that bawo stunted there.
She's got it too, but plats na baba. Chai I fantasize doggystyle. grin
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by platinumnk(f): 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2010
Tudór:

Yeah RITE! Havn't you heard of murderous/dangerous mentally ill individuals?  

Who hasn't been affected by crime one time or the other?

That you cannot fall in love with someone who rap.d your friend doesn't mean another person can't.

Pure hypocrisy. . .most religions preach forgiveness but people these days tend to be selective who they forgive.

What stops a lady from forgiving one who rap.d her friend becoming friends hoping to change him then fall in love with his 'human side'?

You think most people go around thinking to fall in love with the nearest criminal out there? Most often than not it JUST happens!!
One who is morally bankrupt, does that not show a DEFECT in making 'right' choices?Most times people can't help themselves but fall in love with a guy, criminals inclusive. . . It just happens, its nature!!

If they're willing to take it then let them have it.
ur line of reasoning  . . . all i can say is wow lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

change comes from within, u dontlove someone to change that person.

no one stops a person for forgiving, but the person is still doing it, shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by justwise(m): 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2010
Abekeade08:

Crime disqualifies him from been loved by ANY decent girl. Only criminal like him will love him.

Gbam, fanned and faved.

@Justwise, kudos to your parents for raising you the right way.

Thank u  my sis. . God bless u jare
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by bawomolo(m): 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2010
platinumnk:

the whole of Tigerland aint feeling Les Miles now. .  he has crappy coaching skills
how can we have almost all an all star highschool players for us to be loosing like that

they need to put Les miles back where they got him and beg Nick Saban back

Look where nick saban is now  cry cry cry cry

too late, nick saban is now balling in alabama  cheesy.  LSU would be back soon, you guys should be patient with les miles.

what if the decent girl fell in love with him before he became a criminal? does the love fade away?
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by whiteroses(f): 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2010
aponle ni yahoo yahoo, ole l'ole n je, your boyfriend be theif   adigunjale

bawomolo:

what if the decent girl fell in love with him before he became a criminal? does the love fade away?

bottom line is a thief is not worthy as a husby, who for marry a thief, none in their sane mind
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by thoshen: 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2010
ATTENTIONEVERY BODY,HMMMMMM,GIRLS IN D HOUSE U SHULD NT BE STUPIDD ATIMES 2 FOLLOW A YAHOO GUY AND U SAY U LOVE HIM @POSTER THAT IS LUST,NT MONEY,U LUVE HIM 4 HIS HOME,JST THINK 4 1'CE LIKE HE DOESNT DRESS FLASHING AND NO CAR,NO MONEY,WULD U STILL LUV HIM,I TINK U WULD DEFINITLY SAY NO,SO 1 ADVICE QUIT WHILE THER'S STILL HOPE OR ELSE D WAY U TAKE END EHN,IT'S GOING TO END IN,"SHE DUG HER GRAVE 4 HERSLF BCZ SHE TOUT SHE LUVD HIM,WICH I SAY IS LUST OF THE FLESH".
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by tbaba83(m): 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2010
eyoniggar:

na lie, my backside scanner tells me plats got more tissue than bawo. forget the pose that bawo stunted there.
She's got it too, but plats na baba. Chai I fantasize canineapproach. grin
guy no be so o. as an ass.analyst of 25yrs with 3 degress in breastology, yasnshography and p.u.n.a.n.i.t.i.s, i can tell u with great confidence that that girl get yansh pass platinumk
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by justwise(m): 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2010
bawomolo:

too late, nick saban is now balling in alabama  cheesy.  LSU would be back soon, you guys should be patient with les miles.

Yes, if u tried to make him see senses and he refused then kick his sorry backside out. Just like Abekeade08 did.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by Abekeade08(f): 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2010
@everyone

believe me, there are worse things than Yahoo boys. And most of the people claiming to hate them are just haters.
The guys, haters who probly lost their chicks to those determined hustlers. The girls, haters who arent pretty enough to catch their attention.
Abi I lie?

@texas A.K.A YAHOO YAHOO BOY SYMPATHISER.

You lie, I can get almost any man I want. This is not about hating, this is about respecting myself as a responsible woman. Why would a responsible woman want to cast their lot with a common criminal. Would you honestly advice your own sister to date a yahoo yahoo boy? Don't think so.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by eyoniggar(m): 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2010
tbaba, true talk here, they call me eyonigger the CEO of a.s, s club.

My guy make i nor dull you, my yansh scanner has revealed whoz got it more.

N plats.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by Epi: 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2010
@poster

Leave di yahoo guy and link-up with a Google or Bing guy
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by platinumnk(f): 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2010
bawomolo:

na . .  he made too many silly mistakes this year angry angry lipsrsealed see how nick saban is rubbing his yansh in our faces? embarassed

bawomolo:

if the decent girl falls in love with him before she found out, then she has to do an assesment of whether he will continue his crimes , if he says he will quit, then she has a duty of being there to help him. but if he wont, she betta flee for her life lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

tbaba83:

guy no be so o. as an backside.analyst of 25yrs with 3 degress in breastology, yasnshography and p.u.n.a.n.i.t.i.s, i can tell u with great confidence that that girl get yansh pass platinumk
lipsrsealed angry angry angry tongue
tbaba83:

guy no be so o. as an backside.analyst of 25yrs with 3 degress in breastology, yasnshography and p.u.n.a.n.i.t.i.s, i can tell u with great confidence that that girl get yansh pass platinumk

LWKMD grin grin grin grin kiss
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by Tudor6(f): 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2010
platinumnk:

your line of reasoning  . . . all i can say is wow lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

change comes from within, u dontlove someone to change that person.
This is a BLOODY LIE and YOU KNOW IT.

People love or go into relationships hoping to make positive impacts in their partners life. . . That you conviniently and dishonestly deny this, all i can say is WOW WOW WOW!

no one stops a person for forgiving, but the person is still doing it, shocked shocked shocked
Bring your holy book and show me where it says forgive ONLY when your transgressor has repented or apologised. . . .if you cant then you're a hypocrite.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by TOPE20001(f): 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2010
Date a yahoo guy? Yes ke
why not? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Secondary School Students Caught In The Act [pics] / Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did / Disadvantages Of Being A Virgin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.