Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" (26408 Views)

CJN Onnoghen: Amaechi Replies Wike / Makarfi Replies Wike On Planting Of Moles: PDP Also Planted Moles In Opposition / Police Replies Senator Misau Over Allegation Of SUV Jeeps To Aisha Buhari(PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 30, 2017
Shebi u no get money put security cameras for your house?

Chai!!! Nigeria has become more useless than a zoo.
Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by helinues: 9:54am On Apr 30, 2017
Starships4u:

Can we just be logical for once and stop thinking from under our boxer

If you can start with "We" then fixed
Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by ukeleh: 10:12am On Apr 30, 2017
How does he know what and what they will plant? Why is he afraid of the search? If he has nothing in the house he should be relaxed and allow the search . Wike the noise maker .
Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by Yusuf4: 10:15am On Apr 30, 2017
So where is the police reply
Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:18am On Apr 30, 2017
Guilty one is running when no one is chasing him..
Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 30, 2017
The federal govt should as a matter of urgency relocate either ARO psychatric hospital or the one at YABA left to PH.This may be more than been paranoid.
Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by michoim(m): 10:45am On Apr 30, 2017
Are you sure you don't already have the dollars and other items in your residence, given the kind of person you are?
Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 11:12am On Apr 30, 2017
locosis007:
wike's fear is incriminating.

wike and amaechi's war is totally foolish and childish

we'all know both are wanton looters. its clearer dan the blue sky

SINCE THE ERA OF BUHARI, D NIGERIA POLICE HAVE BEEN ACTING ACTIVE , TAKING CUE FROM THE EFCC, WHICH WAS A TOOTHLESS DOG BEFORE.

ONLY GOD KNOWS IF THE ACTIVENESS OF NIGERIA POLICE ISN'T LOPSIDED AND PARTISAN.

Still toothless to APSHIT MEMBERS
Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by Starships4u(m): 11:42am On Apr 30, 2017
helinues:

If you can start with "We" then fixed
Kilon so
Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by oruma19: 11:46am On Apr 30, 2017
Vicolan:
This govt just dey disgrace Nigeria walahiii.....Why invading ones home without someone due concept ......That theft on the other hand naw....Wait oo I think this is not democracy at all....
"concept" Kwa? Naija pple with grama....lolz

1 Like

Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by twilliamx(m): 11:54am On Apr 30, 2017
Lol. this wike na wise man. d guy just listed all the things they would find in his house. so when they find it. he will now come out and say i told u so.

1 Like

Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by twilliamx(m): 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
oruma19:
Lol. nor mind am. e dey try sound intelligent. but foolishness can not be hidden for long
Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by TheLastIdiot: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
blazetitov:
lousy governor. Where is the video you promised to release after your blood thirsty election? You and Fowlyose are not worthy of being called councilors talk more of being State governors.
What about the cow from Daura who has no certificate? Sychophant! angry
Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by BabaAduras: 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
hisgrace090:
With his utterance the search need to be carried out now.
I'm suspecting something fishy.

Thank you my brother. He knew what he kept in that house, he is making noise now so that the judge will refuse the search warrant. If not, why not send over fifty people to stay in the house to prevent anybody from planting anything, then allow the search while everything is recorded on tape.

Wike is a crook, he is just making noise to preempt the findings.

1 Like

Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by UncleJudax(m): 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
Amebo123:
Bros na dat u know their plan why not go put ur people in the house so they can not come and plant the incriminating things.
By the way what are u even doing with a house in asokoro all locked up?

Do d police have master key to enter d house? Is possible
Shey una say EFCC get master key to open anything, including the safe in Ikoyi?

Why not the Asokoro house?
Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by Tisham20(m): 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
make i go repair this man brain

Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by chiteny(m): 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
I must say i am saddened to have this elderly guy as my Governor, who shouts foul every now and then like a child.

I am yet to hear the news of the institution of a court case against the federal government as he promised (within 7 days) to claim the Ikoyi millions as Rivers money.

In conclusion, this elderly child is bereft of integrity or anything of a seeming manner of quintessential decorum. QED.
Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by ndcide(m): 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Wike is more believable in this issue. All those attacking Wike are doing so based on primitive political sentiments.

Wike's police protection have be changed on various occasions without his input in such decisions.

This FG is all about propaganda so this is possible and will give them mileage.

With the mention of Amaech on the ikoyi gate, you should expect this stunt from the FG.

Those mentioning 30 million naira displayed by the police the other day. Wike challenged the police to prosecute the Inec culprits and not just mention Wike in the media.

Question : Have those inec staff been jailed? Oh!!!! It's all about Wike.

Again, I say Wike is more believable. Besides he has the machinery to know what he just said.
Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by Vicolan: 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
oruma19:

Just grammatical error. "Consent"
Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
wike is hiding money in his house. he is capitalizing on pr to ensure that the police doesnt evn dream of searching his house.
Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by ndcide(m): 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
BabaAduras:

Thank you my brother. He knew what he kept in that house, he is making noise now so that the judge will refuse the search warrant. If not, why not send over fifty people to stay in the house to prevent anybody from planting anything, then allow the search while everything is recorded on tape.

Wike is a crook, he is just making noise to preempt the findings.

We know your sentiments. No problem , but take note of the attack on anything pdp. 7 governors who spent 8 years in power were at a meeting, 5 of them walked out while 2 stayed back. The 5 governors who walked out are still in APC. they are not in prison, they are not being attacked by police or Efcc, but they spent seven and half years in PDP.

The others are constantly being attacked. Yet we don't want to say the truth. No problem.
Like I said, Wike is more believable.
Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by Vicolan: 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
lanrefront1:

You are the one disgracing yourself

Guess the evidence of about 350 million naira given to INEC officials -many of who have already confessed to the crime - by Wike were also planted.

I beg go get yourself a brain

You lack wisdom oooo.....Talking about how they replied Woke here you are bringing entire scenario again......

Gaskiya ur witch people still dey ur bk from village ooo
Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by fof1: 1:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
Amebo123:
Bros na dat u know their plan why not go put ur people in the house so they can not come and plant the incriminating things.
By the way what are u even doing with a house in asokoro all locked up?

Do d police have master key to enter d house? Is possible

U DONT UNDERSTAND D POWER OF D STATE? THERE IS NOTHING GOVT CAN NOT DO? ONLY THEY CAN'T CREATE A HUMAN BEING. ACCESS TO ANY LOCKED BUILDING IS SMALL ENTERPRISE AS MASTER LOCK PICKS TRAINED AND EQUIPPED CAN ACCESS ANY SECUREDLY LOCKED ENTRANCE WITHOUT TRACE EVEN. ALSO DON'T DOUBT GOV.WIKE ON HIS TALKS.HE HAS PAID AGENTS EVERYWHERE AND A COMM.TRACKING TEAM. SO...
Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by kolaranking1(m): 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
So whr is the police reply?
Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by Sunnyja: 2:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
fuckerstard:
Nigeria politicians, they would do anything to score cheap political points. I know that one day the truth about this administration would be revealed to us.

Mr John wick, what about all your other house in Lagos?
Which of the houses in Lagos. He is not the owner of the flat were millions of dollars were kept. Go ask your brother.
Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by mechanics(m): 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
The governor should go to court if he has a genuine case against the Nigerian Police and not mere propaganda.
Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by BabaAduras: 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
ndcide:

We know your sentiments. No problem , but take note of the attack on anything pdp. 7 governors who spent 8 years in power were at a meeting, 5 of them walked out while 2 stayed back. The 5 governors who walked out are still in APC. they are not in prison, they are not being attacked by police or Efcc, but they spent seven and half years in PDP.

The others are constantly being attacked. Yet we don't want to say the truth. No problem.
Like I said, Wike is more believable.

It is amazing that you find Wike more believable with the fact on ground on the amount of stealing that took place with PEJ in power. Remember Wike was one of the key ministers in that government.

Let us just for once stop looking at things from the coloration of political parties. I do not like PDP neither do I like APC. 50% of political jobbers in APC were in PDP before. The big but is those left in PDP did a heavy damage to our very existence by the level of indiscriminate looting that happened between late 2014 and early 2015 in the name of funding PEJ presidential campaign.

So my take is even if we as a people cannot recoup all our stolen wealth, at least let us get back the littles ones they stole without covering the tracks. I tell you, 2014/2015 looting so we're done with abundant stupidity. Those doing the stealing never believed they will lose the Presidency, so that was no attempt to cover their tracks.

I can categorically tell you that about 70% of Nigerian Civil Servants from Directors levels upwards and about 98% of Nigerian Politicians are thieves. So stop supporting any of them. I support anybody who can bring about recouping of our stolen commonwealth.
Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by blazetitov: 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
TheLastIdiot:
What about the cow from Daura who has no certificate? Sychophant! angry

Well, you can help us locate the cow's certificate since your people send cows to school. Bloody nuisance!! embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
Sunnyja:
Which of the houses in Lagos. He is not the owner of the flat were millions of dollars were kept. Go ask your brother.

You need not to be rude in expressing ur views, I wasn't even talking about the FLAT. I assumed majority of the politicians have one or two mega structures in Lagos island.
Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by gawu1: 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
Somebody should remind this occultic governor that the 7 days ultimatum he gave the Federal government to return ''Ameachi loot'' found inside a house in ikoye to him has since passed
Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by ofwest47(m): 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
Wicked Wike at it again definately there billions starched away in that super store building he is only trying to preempt the police visit
Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by wowo2: 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
Has anyone forgotten Governor Wike claimed the ikoyi money belonged to his state?..what a joke.

All these naija politicians and the things they say..not even sure if it is the citizens that are so gullible that should be blamed. Anything they say and some people just believe them without any proof. Anyway sha it happens in America too with Trump and his believers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Take Gov. Diri Out Of Our Avowed Decision To Seek Redress, MEND Fires Sahara Rep / National Identity Card To Complement Voters Card-buhari / Kogi 2019: Governorship Candidate Withdraws From Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.