Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World (46560 Views)

The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / Thirty-one (31) Salient Facts About The Rapture-nigeria Case Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
LordOfNaira:

A spermatozoa carrying a Y-chromosome fertilized an ovum and that was how I was created.
True! But who put that spermatozoa there?
The question u should be asking is Who Designed it?
The Greatest Architect did.
Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by LordOfNaira: 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
kelvinrhs:

True! But who put that spermatozoa there?
The question u should be asking is Who Designed it?
The Greatest Architect did.

My dad put the spermatozoa there.

My dad's testicles produced the sperm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Policemen At DSS As Suleman Honours DSS Invitation (Photos) / Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom During Service, Many Feared Injured. PICS / I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.