Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,459 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Episode 3 Of My Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Episode 3 Of My Video (1946 Views)

3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / Check Out Episode Of My Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Episode 3 Of My Video by IamAirforce1: 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
OK sorry this video came bit too late
but guys, it's up right now.

it's actually about one or few things about myself and how I got so enemies for myself on here.

the beach Party, the pool party and my birthday coming up this August.

don't be mad guys on the contents on this video.. didn't mean to corrupt your eyes.

Link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG_DlgP75KA

1 Like

Re: Episode 3 Of My Video by IamAirforce1: 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
after video

1 Like

Re: Episode 3 Of My Video by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
The amount of money, time, and energy you spend trying to impress your friends on Nairaland is enough to make an album / a career. Soon enough people will get tired of you here, monikers will change and you will realize how much you have wasted. Think about it. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Episode 3 Of My Video by IamAirforce1: 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
Alondrah:
The amount of money, time, and energy you spend trying to impress your friends on Nairaland is enough to make a album / career. Soon enough people will get tired of you here, monikers will change and you will realize how much you have wasted. Think about it. smiley
oh OK lol
Re: Episode 3 Of My Video by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
IamAirforce1:
oh OK lol
You are welcomesmiley
Alondrah:
The amount of money, time, and energy you spend trying to impress your friends on Nairaland is enough to make a album / career. Soon enough people will get tired of you here, monikers will change and you will realize how much you have wasted. Think about it. smiley

Almost perfect. Just that your 3 last words ruin everything... Because unfortunately, only people that have brains can think. I doubt if the OP got one.

3 Likes

Johda come and see
Re: Episode 3 Of My Video by martyns303(m): 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
IamAirforce1:
oh OK lol

Brother, that babe just told you the truth.
Re: Episode 3 Of My Video by Kondomatic(m): 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
Alondrah:
The epistles you write on here on issues that do not concern you can win you the best author of the year award when combined.

2 Likes

Re: Episode 3 Of My Video by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
Xaos:

Almost perfect. Just that your 3 last words ruin everything... Because unfortunately, only people that have brains can think. I doubt if the OP got one.
grin my ex dey vex
Re: Episode 3 Of My Video by jakandeola(m): 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
man baby
Re: Episode 3 Of My Video by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
The epistles you write on here on issues that do not concern you can win you the best author of the year award when combined.
Although your shallowness irritates me but I will humbly reply you. This is a forum, what is posted here is for everyone's view, contributions and suggestions. I choose either to make any thread my business or not, no one has the right to tell me otherwise especially when there are no restrictions. Your dumbness will make donkeys rejoice tho smiley

6 Likes

Re: Episode 3 Of My Video by McBrooklyn(m): 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ball hard, Bro... Nothing do you cool
Re: Episode 3 Of My Video by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
Xaos:

If you say sosmiley
Re: Episode 3 Of My Video by IamAirforce1: 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
Alondrah:
You are welcomesmiley
yep thanks

Still think you should be more concerned bout your life...

I'm living mine right?

Living alone at 23 and paying bills till date shows I'm on track right?

Your life should be of more concern to you.

Bless.

1 Like

Re: Episode 3 Of My Video by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
cool
Re: Episode 3 Of My Video by Kondomatic(m): 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
Alondrah:
Although your shallowness irritates me but I will humbly reply you. This is a forum, what is posted here is for everyone's view, contributions and suggestions. I choose either to make any thread my business or not, no one has the right to tell me otherwise especially when there are no restrictions. Your dumbness will make donkeys rejoice tho smiley
The young man is living his life. It is not your life, he's not breaking any law so it's not your business.

There is no way you would notice all his posts if you have any life offline. So get one and live it the way you like.

People with valuable advice wait until they're asked before they give.

Your insults are rather funny than annoying.

Thanks for the unintended joke.

4 Likes

Re: Episode 3 Of My Video by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
IamAirforce1:
yep thanks

Still think you should be more concerned bout your life...

I'm living mine right?

Living alone at 23 and paying bills till date shows I'm on track right?

Your life should be of more concern to you.

Bless.
Xaos is/ might be right after all. Mister it is not my intention to kill your enthusiasm this evening. You may live alone at 23, pay your bills ( even living on less than #1500 is a bill) like you pointed out it's your life. I've got no issues with you, I've made my point. Deal with itsmiley

1 Like

Re: Episode 3 Of My Video by IamAirforce1: 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
Alondrah:
Xaos is might be right after all. Mister it is not my intention to kill your enthusiasm this evening. You may live alone at 23, pay your bills ( even living on less than #1500 is a bill) like you pointed out it's your life. I've got no issues with you, I've made my point. Deal with itsmiley
I see frustration in your comment
But it's ok grin
Re: Episode 3 Of My Video by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
The young man is living his life. It is not your life, he's not breaking any law so it's not your business.

There is no way you would notice all his posts if you have any life offline. So get one and live it the way you like.

People with valuable advice wait until they're asked before they give.

Your insults are rather funny than annoying.

Thanks for the unintended joke.
Now you are starting to cry more than the bereaved. I've been on this forum long enough to know that Airforce is synonymous to Trolling, I need not keep tabs on him Mister. But you hypocritical lots play blind and support what is not, That you find insults in my comment shows they hit the points they are aimed at. Deflecting them is your own pin in your own ass, I care less. I've made my point, Deal with itsmiley

1 Like

Re: Episode 3 Of My Video by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hehehe. I think I'm loving this videos.The fake accent is just too loooool grin
Re: Episode 3 Of My Video by IamAirforce1: 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
Alondrah, you could still make air your opinion without mentioning me right ..
Re: Episode 3 Of My Video by Softorgasm(m): 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
cool
Re: Episode 3 Of My Video by boiz2men(m): 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
weda u ppo like it or not.. dudes is NL celebrity.. its a shame seun doesnt know him tho

meanwhile

Hello World, to celebrate my laptop's birthday (4 years without repair and my work tool), i have decided to give out free ponzi scripts to 5 people since may is the 5th month.
#conditions:
You would buy your own domain (www.yourname.com) and pay for your hosting (site to become live). Thats all.
PM me.
Re: Episode 3 Of My Video by Kondomatic(m): 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
Alondrah:
Now you are starting to cry more than the bereaved. I've been on this forum long enough to know that Airforce is synonymous to Trolling, I need not keep tabs on him Mister. But you hypocritical lots play blind and support what is not, That you find insults in my comment shows they hit the points they are aimed at. Deflecting them is your own pin in your own ass, I care less. I've made my point, Deal with itsmiley
Successfully ignored.
Re: Episode 3 Of My Video by IamAirforce1: 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Lol the comment above really got me cheesy cheesy cheesy

"successfully ignored" grin
Re: Episode 3 Of My Video by MostBanned: 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
KEEPING UP WITH STUPIDITY

EPISODE 3
undecided
Re: Episode 3 Of My Video by stud9(m): 7:20am On May 01, 2017
dis boy is a show off lol
Re: Episode 3 Of My Video by Nobody: 7:28am On May 01, 2017
If Amarabae & Jodha aren't twerking in the video, count me out
Re: Episode 3 Of My Video by IamAirforce1: 8:36am On May 01, 2017
Who are these people
Re: Episode 3 Of My Video by Nobody: 8:37am On May 01, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Who are these people
Lol friends maybe
Re: Episode 3 Of My Video by IamAirforce1: 8:42am On May 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol friends maybe

I don't get comfortable seeing them around

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Pretty Damsel Advice For Ladies That Got People Talking / One Word For Him / If You Are Not Rich, Don't Send Me A Mail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.