Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! (23667 Views)

Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire / Ikoyigate: National Assembly Might Intervene If... - Saraki / $43million Ikoyigate...Foreigners React! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by seguno2: 11:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
ednut1:
Wat insolence. We knw its is PDP Campaign funds diverted . Abeg how did Apc fund their campaign o

Let us ask the former governor who owns Apartment 7B and his girlfriend.
The ATM machine of the party fighting corruption should know.
Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by me69: 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
Pleaseee which kind intelligence we get for naija That money was part of $200+ million given by Jona while during that period GEJ was complaining about equipment to fight boko haram he even wanted to borrow 1 billion dollars for boko haram fight but went ahead to give 200+ to NIA and dasuki $2.1B. What work is NIA doing nothing.

This man GEJ ehn Chibok Girls and their families will continue to curse you for how he did them.
Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by 2016v2017: 1:21am On May 01, 2017
PEPPERified:
abi?

Because the presidency is involved.
Justice for the rich.
Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by akigbemaru: 3:04am On May 01, 2017
DeRuggedProf:
Rubbish.
Old cargoes ranting rubbish.
An opportunity to appear nationalistic and carry an air of importance and knowledge.
As far as I am concerned, NIA is a waste of resources as an establishment.
These organizations are crucial in developed nations but NOT in 9TH WORLD nations where even provision of drinking water to citizens by simply sinking a borehole is ROCKET SCIENCE even to THE PRESIDENCY... grin grin grin.
Does a NAKED man have anything he is claiming to be hidings?
If the north korean retard wants, he will even kidnap our president this night and Lai will tell you tomorrow that he went on a visit to that nation... grin
Nigeria has nothing to hide and nothing to discover about other nations and also nothing to spend secret funds on... grin grin
We know the purpose of such bodies.. KWARAPTION.. grin
Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by Princewell2012(m): 8:17am On May 01, 2017
sorom4:
Dem don start again!

The person giving the advice must be an APC member. He doesn't want the public to know how APC has been swallowing our yams. But if it's an opposition party that is involved; GMB will go to a foreign country to tell them through an interview, how everybody is corrupt in Nigeria except his fellow yam swallowers.

Don't mind the bloody hypocrites. They have suddenly comes back to their senses and everybody is now saying the truth. because they knew that the presidency is involve. Apc is evil, quote me anywhere.
Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by Princewell2012(m): 8:32am On May 01, 2017
sorom4:

So Dasuki case is not a sensitive matter that involves national security?

Keep quayet my friend!!!

God bless you. You have saved me the whole lots of stress of typing. I have been thinking of what to tell that dude till i saw ur comments.
Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by lollmaolol(m): 4:19pm On May 01, 2017
logica:

...because a gate opened. A gate man is involved. grin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watergate_scandal

Lmao
Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by LeSaint(m): 5:56pm On May 01, 2017
DeRuggedProf:
Rubbish.
Old cargoes ranting rubbish.
An opportunity to appear nationalistic and carry an air of importance and knowledge.
As far as I am concerned, NIA is a waste of resources as an establishment.
These organizations are crucial in developed nations but NOT in 9TH WORLD nations where even provision of drinking water to citizens by simply sinking a borehole is ROCKET SCIENCE even to THE PRESIDENCY... grin grin grin.
Does a NAKED man have anything he is claiming to be hidings?
If the north korean retard wants, he will even kidnap our president this night and Lai will tell you tomorrow that he went on a visit to that nation... grin
Nigeria has nothing to hide and nothing to discover about other nations and also nothing to spend secret funds on... grin grin
We know the purpose of such bodies.. KWARAPTION.. grin

I agree with you 200%.

Thank you very much for that viewpoint.
I was just wondering what external national security interests Akinyemi might be alluding to, that we would be allocating hundreds of millions of dollars to

It's all a charade.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by AreaFada2: 3:48am On May 05, 2017
We knew all along that APC will cover up for their members.
So much about noise of fighting corruption.

So foreign intelligence officers now control millions of dollars or how should we understand this?

Wonderful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Eze Madumere And Chioma Rosemary Welcome Baby Girl / ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. / Buhari Confers GCON On Tanko Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.