Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Will Our Single Ladies Learn From This..... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will Our Single Ladies Learn From This..... (1651 Views)

Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / When Will Men/ladies Learn To Control This Thing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Will Our Single Ladies Learn From This..... by Kingoflotto(m): 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
Redomi:
Don't take off your panties, because he
called you beautiful, take them off because
he married you.
Don't open your legs because he said you
will make a good mother. Open them
because he's ready to be a father after
your wedding.
Don't take him home because he gave you
a ride or buy you ice cream and fried rice,
take him home because he treated you
like a queen and is committed to be the
love of your life.
Don't push him away because he has no
money today. Hold him close if he is aman
of vision, to another woman, he's Honey
and he got brighter days ahead, with a
prospective blossoming future.
Don't go punishing him because another
man hurt you! All men are not the same!
A man who fears God doesn't hurt! If he
loves you, give him a chance and he may
be the best thing that ever happenedto
you.
Don't stay up all night wondering where to
find a good man. Work on your character!
Be an asset! Serve God and your wishes would come true.
true but the world has turned upside down......everything has gone wrong nd definitely gonna get worse ..may God help dis generation
Re: Will Our Single Ladies Learn From This..... by boiz2men(m): 11:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
sinaj:
Ok Sa

someone created a thread in honor of ya supposed beauty.... i couldnt view the thread cos it was deleted... i checked ya dp and i have this to say..

you dark and u try small.... but all i see are filters and good editing skills....

i am not beefing...

ii just pity ya that dude.. ya admirer... hes gonna be the GRAND COMMANDER OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC of your FRIENDZONE KINGDOM
Re: Will Our Single Ladies Learn From This..... by gabi101(m): 12:19am On May 01, 2017
boiz2men:

someone created a thread in honor of ya supposed beauty.... i couldnt view the thread cos it was deleted... i checked ya dp and i have this to say..

you dark and u try small.... but all i see are filters and good editing skills....

i am not beefing...

ii just pity ya that dude.. ya admirer... hes gonna be the GRAND COMMANDER OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC of your FRIENDZONE KINGDOM

lol,i thought so too...was wondering why a guy would just create such thread to bug everyone,not worth it and totally uncalled forsmiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Discovered With A Joystick In Makurdi!!! / Before I Can Date Any Man I Must Have Sex With Him To Know His Ability / Between Bad Wife And Hiv Aids Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.