Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Why Is It That Men Don't Want To Seek Our Hand In Marriage(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Men Don't Want To Seek Our Hand In Marriage(photos) (1941 Views)

She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Men Don't Want To Seek Our Hand In Marriage(photos) by MrRational1(m): 3:11am On Aug 05, 2017
Why is it that Men don't want to come to barracks and seek our hands in marriage? Abi them they fear
http://mrrationalblog..com/2017/08/why-is-it-that-men-dont-want-to-come-to.html
Cc

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Men Don't Want To Seek Our Hand In Marriage(photos) by idoncare440(f): 3:20am On Aug 05, 2017
because dey knw say na oga food nobody wan die

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Men Don't Want To Seek Our Hand In Marriage(photos) by MrRational1(m): 3:31am On Aug 05, 2017
idoncare440:
because dey knw say na oga food nobody wan die
Lolz na true nobody wan die

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Men Don't Want To Seek Our Hand In Marriage(photos) by MrRational1(m): 3:39am On Aug 05, 2017
Do u want ur Oga untop to lock me up ?
Re: Why Is It That Men Don't Want To Seek Our Hand In Marriage(photos) by Nobody: 3:46am On Aug 05, 2017
Last Last, find one corporal and marry.
Don't allow this weak civilians spoil your blood.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Men Don't Want To Seek Our Hand In Marriage(photos) by Nutase: 6:38am On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Why Is It That Men Don't Want To Seek Our Hand In Marriage(photos) by Shorsky1(m): 6:49am On Aug 05, 2017
Because a man wants to be the man of the house.
Re: Why Is It That Men Don't Want To Seek Our Hand In Marriage(photos) by KingTom(m): 9:16am On Aug 05, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Last Last, find one corporal and marry.
Don't allow this weak civilians spoil your blood.
N45,000 corporal wey dem big ogas fit send go Grave at any time? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Men Don't Want To Seek Our Hand In Marriage(photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:22am On Aug 05, 2017
who want to marry u people with that your corrupt system

all I want is ur laying in state

to hell with nigeria army

Re: Why Is It That Men Don't Want To Seek Our Hand In Marriage(photos) by Biggty(m): 9:57am On Aug 05, 2017
Rubbish, are there no men in the barracks. Make una dey marry una self for there now and leave us civilians alone

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Men Don't Want To Seek Our Hand In Marriage(photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 05, 2017
It is a suicide mission. grin
Re: Why Is It That Men Don't Want To Seek Our Hand In Marriage(photos) by Quality20(m): 10:11am On Aug 05, 2017
e no de comfortable to enter barracks o. That's how I met a girl online and she told to meet her at soldiers club in the barracks, I told her I can't come o. Wht will military men think if they c civilian coming to d barracks to snatch their limited ladies? That could be looking for trouble na

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Bad To Whistle At Night / What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? / There's A Question I Want To Ask About Tramadol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.