Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor (19787 Views)

Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) / Fashola: Why I Turned Down 17 Honorary Degrees / Bello Matawalle Appoints Bashir Yuguda As ‘Honorary Adviser’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by najoke: 11:14am On May 01, 2017
whitebeard:
this biafrans ehn..isnt fayose the so called afonja u refer to people from the west..and I remember biafrans shouting u won't accept an afonja...very soon Dino will come then sheriff..keep deceiving yourselves..

anyways whosoever is playing this game I have to play against him cause he his an expert in manipulating people...biafrans are zombies..they don't know that they are pawns on the chessboard..

if Kanu says something they would follow without reason..without finding out why..!!

now fayose has joined..u never know..

he can be the door of the green snake..u guys have lost your way

When we say IPods are Africa's biggest hypocrites.....u think we dont know what we are talking about, they keep proving us right grin grin grin grin grin

Kiss the truth.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Brugo(m): 11:15am On May 01, 2017
cheesy cheesy

Flatrinos, you can have him.
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Tinyemeka(m): 11:16am On May 01, 2017
Sanchez01:
I guess it is safe to say an Afonja who is supposed to be a coward out muscled five lions in the guise of a governor. I just hope they convert his honourary title to a real one and give him one of the Easter states to govern so he can continue his good works on stomach rehabilitation.

FFK might be lucky to get the office of Minister of Communication cheesy

HungerBad, it has happened! Fayose has made it into Noah's ark grin

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

We give honour to whom honour is due, irrespective of whose ox is gored. Deal with it.
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by GenOrumov: 11:17am On May 01, 2017
modelmike7:
Where is that guy that says most of the time that ' Fayose is greater than all the great Ibo men put together?!
I can see his prediction coming to pass small small o!!

Fayose is to Igbo's, what Igbokwe is to Yorubas.........

different folks, different styles.....
some mother's do have 'em
that is ObikeNkem. The guy always cracks me up.
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by maclatunji: 11:24am On May 01, 2017
idioticmynd44:
Sarrki, OmenkaLives, madridguy, maclatunji & the rest Yoruba Muslim will not like this news.

Why? Because I want to be made Eze Gburugburu of Igboland?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Tflex01: 11:32am On May 01, 2017
AyakaDunukofia:
Something's special about the Ekitis that is still unexplained and which makes them unique in the "Yoruba" union.

Col. Fajuyi, an Ekiti, volunteered to die with his guest, Gen. Umunnakwe Aguiyi Ironsi.

The late Gen. Adeyinka Adebayo, Ekiti man, helped raise Ironsi's children up to Uni. levels.

[s]And now Fayose, the re-incarnation of Fajuyi is on the prowl. Their types are created like that. That said, a tribe could belong to an ethnic group but DNA could differ. Can someone buttress further on Benin's historical relationship with Ado Ekiti?[/s]

The two events you highlighted above are enough to convince a "normal people" that Yorubas are great people.

Your last paragraph is only good for the trash can cool

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by anyebedgreat: 11:32am On May 01, 2017
No serious minded person will support an unrealistic cause, we all know that Fayose and ffk are not to be taken seriously. People like Chidoka and Ekweremadu were agitating for his release because the man has suffered too much. I pity him too.
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by whitebeard(m): 11:40am On May 01, 2017
najoke:

When we say IPods are Africa's biggest hypocrites.....u think we dont know what we are talking about, they keep proving us right grin grin grin grin grin

Kiss the truth.
and their foolishness is very fascinating
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Tflex01: 11:41am On May 01, 2017
obiezed:

In life, you get what you give out,and understanding something give enlightenment about that thing, I daresay igbos know and understand yorubas far better than the reverse.you distort history and issues for cheap points.you talk a great deal about respect but essentially lack common courtesy talk less of respect...when you point a finger at someone, there are several pointing back at you.

Igbos are only more emotional. Yorubas are smarter.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by whitebeard(m): 11:44am On May 01, 2017
divinelove:
Fayose we d ibos love you sooooooo much, pls come n govern us. Our adopted son, as far as we are concerned u r ibo, afonja no fit u at all. U must ve ibo origin I can bet my right hand on dt.

U r only second to our Director
lol wait Dino will soon join..then will u also prove that he has igbo origin

u guys are very funny..so any afonja u accept now has igbo origin

fayose was born in ekiti grew up in oyo and now ekiti governor and u say he has igbo origin

keep deceiving yourself..

the quantity of Zombie disease infecting biafra is very fascinating..keep it up

1 Like

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Gkemz: 12:36pm On May 01, 2017
When south east governors were hesitating to show their support because dey are cowards, he solidly stood by him, Kanu even during his trials. He's a real man, others including the weeping governor are women.
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:42pm On May 01, 2017
Sanchez01:
I guess it is safe to say an Afonja who is supposed to be a coward out muscled five lions in the guise of a governor. I just hope they convert his honourary title to a real one and give him one of the Easter states to govern so he can continue his good works on stomach rehabilitation.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

LOL fayose should go and contest for Senate in one of South East states and let's see if he will win now..

1 Like

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by KaptainAfrika: 12:56pm On May 01, 2017
I am sorry is this not IPOB that insults yoruba's calling them afonja, members of zoo? Fayose and Fani FerkFace Kayode really hope that biafra would succeed, so they can claim asylum.
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by rhektor(m): 1:27pm On May 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Sanchez01 na wa o
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Olalekanbanky1(m): 2:26pm On May 01, 2017
idioticmynd44:
truly I need prayers but epe ni iwo nilo. dindinrin

Olodo like u. Na ur type don sell their destiny at polling booths all because of 2k and sachet of salt or rice. U go see truth dey find find excuse to cover up. Pple like u shudnt rule nigeria
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 01, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

Afonjas and zombies names Buhari as their nightmare and their source of suffering
Leave your Afonja masters alone. Face your nothern tormentors. smiley

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by idioticmynd44: 7:44am On May 02, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:

Olodo like u. Na ur type don sell their destiny at polling booths all because of 2k and sachet of salt or rice. U go see truth dey find find excuse to cover up. Pple like u shudnt rule nigeria
gbe enu re soun! kini idagbasoke to ti ba orile ede l'abe isakoso buhari. APC=PDP ti opolo re ko ba sise, inu egbe wo ni Atiku, Amaechi, Saraki, abbl ti wa? dindinrin
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Olalekanbanky1(m): 1:44pm On May 02, 2017
idioticmynd44:
gbe enu re soun! kini idagbasoke to ti ba orile ede l'abe isakoso buhari. APC=PDP ti opolo re ko ba sise, inu egbe wo ni Atiku, Amaechi, Saraki, abbl ti wa? dindinrin
Nawa oo. So u still never use ur brain to reason well dat I'm not an APC supporter abi? Politics don blind ur eyes seriously
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by apatheticme(f): 4:45pm On May 04, 2017
verygudbadguy:
On behalf of the Oduduwa Republic, we generously gift Fayose to the Biafran people.

We have a lot of courageous and intelligent people in the west and as such, we can do away with one. I hope he extends his stomach infrastructure to your side since he is coming to become the first president of Biafra Republic.

Also remember that a few of you would be allow to stay back in Oduduwa Republic as we would return others who have no marriage affiliation with us back to the land of rising Sun. Your romance with Fayose does not guaranty you a resident permit. Bride price would be pecked at 50 million naira so that all of you don't come rushing our ladies in a bid to get a stay.

I wish the Biafrans nothing but the best in their Biafrexit campaign. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abaribe: Why The South Should Not Believe El-Rufai On 2023 Presidency / Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun / Freeze Pantami’s Accounts - Rinu Oduala Urges CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.