Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,424 members, 7,830,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor (19790 Views)

Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) / Fashola: Why I Turned Down 17 Honorary Degrees / Bello Matawalle Appoints Bashir Yuguda As ‘Honorary Adviser’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by 0ntruth: 10:00am On May 01, 2017
I no trust this Fayoshi romance with Biafra .
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Bizibi(m): 10:00am On May 01, 2017
Ipob should be serious fr once
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by gateleo(m): 10:02am On May 01, 2017
You can even have Fayose and his family less I care....
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by yewawa: 10:03am On May 01, 2017
Time will surely tell......Mr actor.
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Tflex01: 10:03am On May 01, 2017
verygudbadguy:

First, don't take it serious o. Na joke.

Both tribes have been marrying each other since time immemorial. It is not one sided at all.

I have a lot of Ibo friends who married Yoruba ladies and vice versa. We just have to look beyond the past events and live as one, whether or not you guys remain Nigerians or Biafrans.

Talking kindly to an Igbo man is a sign of weakness to them. They will take advantage of it and rubbish you. watch out!

Experience talking cool

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by macanu(m): 10:04am On May 01, 2017
Sanchez01:
I guess it is safe to say an Afonja who is supposed to be a coward out muscled five lions in the guise of a governor. I just hope they convert his honourary title to a real one and give him one of the Easter states to govern so he can continue his good works on stomach rehabilitation.

FFK might be lucky to get the office of Minister of Communication cheesy

HungerBad, it has happened! Fayose has made it into Noah's ark grin

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Odingo1: 10:05am On May 01, 2017
ezenaija:
The belief out there is that the Igbos are dumb in politics..easy to use and when being used, the boast about being the one in charge. The last election proved this hypothesis correct because the South South seem to have moved on leaving the short end of the political stick to Ndigbo after using them in the Jonathan election.

"Ndi ofeke anaghi ama mgbe ekere nku ukwa"

you sound dumb,trust is true test of friendship,not betrayal,if not for Igbo support for Jonathan,mama peace would have been in prison today including GEJ
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Olalekanbanky1(m): 10:08am On May 01, 2017
idioticmynd44:
Aregbesola owes more than 7months & has been paying half salary to Osun state workers for over 2years. Ajimobi of Oyo State also owes salaries. its wicked to owe workers salaries tho. oga swerve, u have no point to paint him black

Wetin concern me with aregbesola? Must u use ur big head to think politics all d time? That I said hes yet to pay7month salary makes me an APC supporter ryt?
U need prayer
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by verygudbadguy(m): 10:09am On May 01, 2017
Tflex01:

Talking kindly to an Igbo man is a sign of weakness to them. They will take advantage of it and rubbish you. watch out!

Experience talking grin

Lol. You may be right.

But I think we need to embrace them, be kind to them. To be factual, they were treated badly in the past. We still have not embraced them since the war. We just have to choose our words carefully so that we don't breed more hatred amongst ourselves. There is so much hatred already in place so we need love to conquer that betrayal feeling they have towards us.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by idioticmynd44: 10:12am On May 01, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:

Wetin concern me with aregbesola? Must u use ur big head to think politics all d time? That I said hes yet to pay7month salary makes me an APC supporter ryt?
U need prayer
truly I need prayers but epe ni iwo nilo. dindinrin
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by ekhai(m): 10:13am On May 01, 2017
WHO'S FAYOSE. IS HE FROM ANAMBRA STATE?
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by cytell56: 10:15am On May 01, 2017
Sanchez01:
I guess it is safe to say an Afonja who is supposed to be a coward out muscled five lions in the guise of a governor. I just hope they convert his honourary title to a real one and give him one of the Easter states to govern so he can continue his good works on stomach rehabilitation.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
E be like say ''Afonja'' na the best name wey you ever hear for your life.
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by pressplay411(m): 10:19am On May 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Bunch of dreamers.
Wake up to reality.
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by TOESL25(m): 10:20am On May 01, 2017
When you attach politics to a genuine cause as the biafra agitation, then all your efforts are dead on arrival and can never see the light of day.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by femolii: 10:20am On May 01, 2017
OSUS.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by tunchi014(m): 10:20am On May 01, 2017
D Lion Of The West, 4rm D East I Hail U.
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by LogicStatement: 10:23am On May 01, 2017
TooNoisy:
Igbos need to understand that the Yorubas have been and will be in the forefront of the actualisation of any dreams the Igbos may have.

I am glad that the comrade acknowledged that Fayose did what no other Igbo Governor would do. I am not a fan of Fayose, but the man has shown more courage than any other Igbo Governor. PDP today is supposed to be a SE/SS party. Yet today, the two most vocal members of the opposition are Wike and Fayose. No SE governor has been as vocal as these two. The SE governors are all busy trying to decamp to APC. Most of them have been rejected by the same APC they abuse daily. When will the Igbos truly stand on their own. Soludo and Chidoka recently came out to support Nnamdi Kanu for political reasons and we can see through that.

2010, when Yar'adua's kitchen cabinet was treating Jonathan like a puppy, it was the Yoruba Save the Nation Group, led by Wole Soyinka and Tunde Bakare that went to Aso Rock and demanded that Jonathan be made president. The South South fought their war and people like Wole Soyinka and Tunde Bakare supported them. When will the Igbos truly agitate for anything. The sad truth is that the Igbo can never play opposition politics. Their leaders are too greedy for that and the followers are too stupid to form a true opposition.

Now Nnamdi Kanu is agitating for Biafra and the first two names to be mentioned are Fayose and Fani-Kayode? Igbo ronu o. Igbo reflect on your agenda.
Gbam! U'v said it all. Igbos have shown severally that they are only chest beaters, and self acclaimed brave men but in reality, they are the cowards but they will not accept it. The examples of their cowardice u stated are true and another example was during the xenophobic attack on Nigerians in South Africa, where some Nigerians formed a group arming themselves with clubs & machetes to defend themselves. Do know that these Nigerians defending themselves are Yorubas? The video is on YouTube- the guys in the video were speaking Yoruba telling the Southies that if they come near their community, they will behead them. That's bravery (even though I do not support violence but u must always stand for yourself)! & I wondered throughout the video where the self acclaimed 'brave' men, my Igbo brothers were while their Yoruba counterparts were out there on the street defending their community despite all the accusations of drug peddling against Nigerians are all pointing at the Igbos in South Africa

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by tunchi014(m): 10:33am On May 01, 2017
soberdrunk:
hahahahaha!! Fayose the "Sly Fox", after using Ekiti people's future to eat amala and Bokotor he wants to use Biafra as 'plan B' just in case yawa gas' he will have where to run and 'blind followers' to scream and disturb the world for his release cheesy cheesy
... wen yawa gas 4 bubu, where will he run 2 ? if u say heaven then u ar correct.
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Tflex01: 10:33am On May 01, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Lol. You may be right.

But I think we need to embrace them, be kind to them. To be factual, they were treated badly in the past. We still have not embraced them since the war. We just have to choose our words carefully so that we don't breed more hatred amongst ourselves. There is so much hatred already in place so we need love to conquer that betrayal feeling they have towards us.

I have been on this forum since 2009 (this account being my most recent moniker ) and I know what I'm talking about. Many of these guys that insult them today were once like you, including me. Even in real life, Igbos are dangerously hard to please.

And concerning your last statement, Yorubas did not betray the Igbos, reverse is the case. The history is there. The fact that their parents keep telling them this lie does not make it true.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Yusufmanusman(m): 10:35am On May 01, 2017
That man is dangerous than devil himself. However, every man most face judgement the last day.
TooNoisy:
Igbos need to understand that the Yorubas have been and will be in the forefront of the actualisation of any dreams the Igbos may have.

I am glad that the comrade acknowledged that Fayose did what no other Igbo Governor would do. I am not a fan of Fayose, but the man has shown more courage than any other Igbo Governor. PDP today is supposed to be a SE/SS party. Yet today, the two most vocal members of the opposition are Wike and Fayose. No SE governor has been as vocal as these two. The SE governors are all busy trying to decamp to APC. Most of them have been rejected by the same APC they abuse daily. When will the Igbos truly stand on their own. Soludo and Chidoka recently came out to support Nnamdi Kanu for political reasons and we can see through that.

2010, when Yar'adua's kitchen cabinet was treating Jonathan like a puppy, it was the Yoruba Save the Nation Group, led by Wole Soyinka and Tunde Bakare that went to Aso Rock and demanded that Jonathan be made president. The South South fought their war and people like Wole Soyinka and Tunde Bakare supported them. When will the Igbos truly agitate for anything. The sad truth is that the Igbo can never play opposition politics. Their leaders are too greedy for that and the followers are too stupid to form a true opposition.

Now Nnamdi Kanu is agitating for Biafra and the first two names to be mentioned are Fayose and Fani-Kayode? Igbo ronu o. Igbo reflect on your agenda.
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Nobody: 10:47am On May 01, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Really?

Look around you. All Yoruba guys are looking to marry and Igbo girl. Its not the other way round
Which kain lie be this?So because you see few who marry Igbo girls that means ALL Yoruba men want to marry ibo girls?Ibo guys are the ones that keep chasing our girls i have noticed this for many years now though i notice most Yoruba babes never date them.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Vokians(m): 10:48am On May 01, 2017
This is political tactics by the governor and his like. Trying to gain popularity in the east.
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by AyakaDunukofia: 10:50am On May 01, 2017
Something's special about the Ekitis that is still unexplained and which makes them unique in the "Yoruba" union.

Col. Fajuyi, an Ekiti, volunteered to die with his guest, Gen. Umunnakwe Aguiyi Ironsi.

The late Gen. Adeyinka Adebayo, Ekiti man, helped raise Ironsi's children up to Uni. levels.

And now Fayose, the re-incarnation of Fajuyi is on the prowl. Their types are created like that. That said, a tribe could belong to an ethnic group but DNA could differ. Can someone buttress further on Benin's historical relationship with Ado Ekiti?
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Tflex01: 10:53am On May 01, 2017
ruggedised:

love ke We are only using him and will dump him at the right time cheesy cheesy

verygudbadguy did you see this? Now I repeat, Yorubas did not betray the Igbos, it is rather the other way round. Soyinka that all of them hate so much today, do you know how many years he spent in prison because of Biafra?

You see, Igbos expect the Yorubas to always fight their battles for them, the same Yorubas that they may not carry along when causing the trouble. But anytime the Yorubas look the other way, it is a betrayal to them..... Lol

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Nobody: 10:59am On May 01, 2017
Vanity upon vanity equals to vanity
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by mvem(m): 11:01am On May 01, 2017
AyakaDunukofia:
Something's special about the Ekitis that is still unexplained and which makes them unique in the "Yoruba" union.

Col. Fajuyi, an Ekiti, volunteered to die with his guest, Gen. Umunnakwe Aguiyi Ironsi.

The late Gen. Adeyinka Adebayo, Ekiti man, helped raise Ironsi's children up to Uni. levels.

And now Fayose, the re-incarnation of Fajuyi is on the prowl. Their types are created like that. That said, a tribe could belong to an ethnic group but DNA could differ. Can someone buttress further on Benin's historical relationship with Ado Ekiti?
...people like you always finding meaningless relationship...soon u will say ekiti people are descendants of Ontisha with pash pash story...i know una kind

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by verygudbadguy(m): 11:02am On May 01, 2017
Tflex01:

verygudbadguy did you see this? Now I repeat, Yorubas did not betray the Igbos, it is rather the other way round. Soyinka that all of them hate so much today, do you know how many years he spent in prison because of Biafra?

You see, Igbos expect the Yorubas to always fight their battles for them, the same Yorubas that they may not carry along when causing the trouble. But anytime the Yorubas look the other way, it is a betrayal to them..... Lol

Lol.
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Tflex01: 11:04am On May 01, 2017
Ngokafor:

...some magas would still watch the video and make money for @ipobexposed..He is their hero who will 'crush' secessionists..with his vidoes cheesy

..@topic,its funny how Fayose's brothers are now claiming him,after raining insults on him and threatning to throw him in prison after his tenure undecided...just because he is a critic of buhari/apc..

I honestly careless about any politician,but Ayo Fayose is not an 'afonja' ,the 'afonjas' know themselves lipsrsealed...that being said,IPOB should stop all this theatrics and be focused.
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Nobody: 11:05am On May 01, 2017
mvem:
...people like you always finding meaningless relationship...soon u will say ekiti people are descendants of Ontisha with pash pash story...i know una kind
Ignore that one ojare.Trying to spur controversy and use divide and rule for the Yorubas.Some people sure know how to go so low. No be only DNA na NDA e go see.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Tflex01: 11:05am On May 01, 2017
Ngokafor:

...some magas would still watch the video and make money for @ipobexposed..He is their hero who will 'crush' secessionists..with his vidoes cheesy

..@topic,its funny how Fayose's brothers are now claiming him,after raining insults on him and threatning to throw him in prison after his tenure undecided...just because he is a critic of buhari/apc..

I honestly careless about any politician,but Ayo Fayose is not an 'afonja' ,the 'afonjas' know themselves lipsrsealed...that being said,IPOB should stop all this theatrics and be focused.

Did you people consider the Yorubas that gave Jonathan 40% votes in the west in 2015 when insulting the Yorubas?
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by obiezed: 11:10am On May 01, 2017
Tflex01:

I have been on this forum since 2009 (this account being my most recent moniker ) and I know what I'm talking about. Many of these guys that insult them today were once like you, including me. Even in real life, Igbos are dangerously hard to please.

And concerning your last statement, Yorubas did not betray the Igbos, reverse is the case. The history is there. The fact that their parents keep telling them this lie does not make it true.

In life, you get what you give out,and understanding something give enlightenment about that thing, I daresay igbos know and understand yorubas far better than the reverse.you distort history and issues for cheap points.you talk a great deal about respect but essentially lack common courtesy talk less of respect...when you point a finger at someone, there are several pointing back at you.
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Tflex01: 11:14am On May 01, 2017
Odingo1:

Keep quiet,[/b]what have yoruba fought for in Nigeria except backing people and can back out at any time,when will they lead and others to back them [b] ,Igbos are more courageous
The real freedom are fought by masses not by the elite which do so for political and popularity purposes,Biafran youths are the most courageous,[/b]Yoruba want restructuring[b],how many time have their masses and elite come out to fight for it using demonstrations and strong verbal attactks to achieve as IPOB is doing for Biafra restoration.

Gani Fawehinmi
Bola Ige
Wole Soyinka
Abraham Adesanya

Even FFK and Fayose recently grin

Can you mention anyone in Igbo land? past or present

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project / Freeze Pantami’s Accounts - Rinu Oduala Urges CBN / How Nzeogwu Shot Mum. Nzeogwu Was A Murdering Physcopath .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.