Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor (19789 Views)

Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) / Fashola: Why I Turned Down 17 Honorary Degrees / Bello Matawalle Appoints Bashir Yuguda As ‘Honorary Adviser’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by idioticmynd44: 9:34am On May 01, 2017
Sarrki, OmenkaLives, madridguy, maclatunji & the rest Yoruba Muslim will not like this news.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by masciv: 9:34am On May 01, 2017
This ipob is beginning to become more dramatic with every action they take... Looking more of a tragi-comedy grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by DollarAngel(m): 9:34am On May 01, 2017
Bhkkk
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Benekruku(m): 9:35am On May 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Comedy!

He should be the first President of Biafra and Kanu will be his vice!

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Cloud007: 9:35am On May 01, 2017
Sumtimes I wondered how serious this pple really are cheesy

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by inourcare: 9:37am On May 01, 2017
Oh, Why Not Honourary President? He Merits That Too?
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Chuknovski(m): 9:38am On May 01, 2017
1derful grin
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by GMBuhari: 9:38am On May 01, 2017
Did he borrow two from you ? and 1 from one of your friends ?
I just got out of a 3 month ban though , sharraout to justiceleagu e, aka greenbac k, aka GMBuhar ii,aka dabuiii t ,aka omenkarap ist , and his several other monica for banning me

Oju ti ti yin
princechurchill:
Nawa u post and also claim FTC, Man you are corrupt.. Fayose the only Yoruba man with 5 balls
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Nobody: 9:39am On May 01, 2017
divinelove:
Fayose we d ibos love you sooooooo much, pls come n govern us. Our adopted son, as far as we are concerned u r ibo, afonja no fit u at all. U must ve ibo origin I can bet my right hand on dt.

U r only second to our Director

love ke We are only using him and will dump him at the right time cheesy cheesy
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by AbuEzeFemi(m): 9:39am On May 01, 2017
Fayose is a great man

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Nobody: 9:41am On May 01, 2017
Sanchez01:
Comrade Emma Powerful

Omo see name grin

Na im u let Mazi Kanu dey for Kuje since?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by idioticmynd44: 9:42am On May 01, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:
Some1 owing his workers 7month salary? now we have a clue of wot this biafra is promoting
Aregbesola owes more than 7months & has been paying half salary to Osun state workers for over 2years. Ajimobi of Oyo State also owes salaries. its wicked to owe workers salaries tho. oga swerve, u have no point to paint him black

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by HarbySloy(m): 9:42am On May 01, 2017
Is Ekiti state now part of the IPOB ?
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by YonkijiSappo: 9:42am On May 01, 2017
masciv:
This ipob is beginning to become more dramatic with every action they take... Looking more of a tragi-comedy grin

Bhahahaha...

lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by opius: 9:43am On May 01, 2017
Fayose the living LEGEND grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by madridguy(m): 9:43am On May 01, 2017
Ipork miscreant, stop embracing yourself on a public platform. Can't you guys be yourself? grin grin you clone mydn4.4 and also also omenka, truly Omenka dey pursue una for dream. Get well soon grin grin grin

idioticmynd44:
Sarrki, OmenkaLives, madridguy, maclatunji & the rest Yoruba Muslim will not like this news.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Nobody: 9:44am On May 01, 2017
divinelove:
can bet my right hand on dt.

but talk true. It is not your right hand you use in applying va*****e
shocked
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by idioticmynd44: 9:45am On May 01, 2017
TooNoisy:
Igbos need to understand that the Yorubas have been and will be in the forefront of the actualisation of any dreams the Igbos may have.

I am glad that the comrade acknowledged that Fayose did what no other Igbo Governor would do. I am not a fan of Fayose, but the man has shown more courage than any other Igbo Governor. PDP today is supposed to be a SE/SS party. Yet today, the two most vocal members of the opposition are Wike and Fayose. No SE governor has been as vocal as these two. The SE governors are all busy trying to decamp to APC. Most of them have been rejected by the same APC they abuse daily. When will the Igbos truly stand on their own. Soludo and Chidoka recently came out to support Nnamdi Kanu for political reasons and we can see through that.

2010, when Yar'adua's kitchen cabinet was treating Jonathan like a puppy, it was the Yoruba Save the Nation
you nailed it!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Nobody: 9:47am On May 01, 2017
verygudbadguy:
all of you don't come rushing our ladies.

Really?

Look around you. All Yoruba guys are looking to marry and Igbo girl. Its not the other way round

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Odingo1: 9:48am On May 01, 2017
TooNoisy:
Igbos need to understand that the Yorubas have been and will be in the forefront of the actualisation of any dreams the Igbos may have.

I am glad that the comrade acknowledged that Fayose did what no other Igbo Governor would do. I am not a fan of Fayose, but the man has shown more courage than any other Igbo Governor. PDP today is supposed to be a SE/SS party. Yet today, the two most vocal members of the opposition are Wike and Fayose. No SE governor has been as vocal as these two. The SE governors are all busy trying to decamp to APC. Most of them have been rejected by the same APC they abuse daily. When will the Igbos truly stand on their own. Soludo and Chidoka recently came out to support Nnamdi Kanu for political reasons and we can see through that.

2010, when Yar'adua's kitchen cabinet was treating Jonathan like a puppy, it was the Yoruba Save the Nation Group, led by Wole Soyinka and Tunde Bakare that went to Aso Rock and demanded that Jonathan be made president. The South South fought their war and people like Wole Soyinka and Tunde Bakare supported them. When will the Igbos truly agitate for anything. The sad truth is that the Igbo can never play opposition politics. Their leaders are too greedy for that and the followers are too stupid to form a true opposition.

Now Nnamdi Kanu is agitating for Biafra and the first two names to be mentioned are Fayose and Fani-Kayode? Igbo ronu o. Igbo reflect on your agenda.
Keep quiet,[/b]what have yoruba fought for in Nigeria except backing people and can back out at any time,when will they lead and others to back them [b] ,Igbos are more courageous
The real freedom are fought by masses not by the elite which do so for political and popularity purposes,Biafran youths are the most courageous,[/b]Yoruba want restructuring[b],how many time have their masses and elite come out to fight for it using demonstrations and strong verbal attactks to achieve as IPOB is doing for Biafra restoration.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by ezenaija(m): 9:50am On May 01, 2017
The belief out there is that the Igbos are dumb in politics..easy to use and when being used, the boast about being the one in charge. The last election proved this hypothesis correct because the South South seem to have moved on leaving the short end of the political stick to Ndigbo after using them in the Jonathan election.

"Ndi ofeke anaghi ama mgbe ekere nku ukwa"

ruggedised:

love ke We are only using him and will dump him at the right time cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by whitebeard(m): 9:51am On May 01, 2017
Nne5:
I don't like this
Ipob should stop this rubbish
i see u

1 Like

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by suremanpatriot: 9:51am On May 01, 2017
Who is fayose? undecided
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by idioticmynd44: 9:51am On May 01, 2017
madridguy:
Ipork miscreant, stop embracing yourself on a public platform. Can't you guys be yourself? grin grin you clone mydn4.4 and also also omenka, truly Omenka dey pursue una for dream. Get well soon grin grin grin

*erin re n pa mi* ode ni e, eleya gbogbo eyin alailoye fee yo tori ojo esin yin ti su. ipork ko, ieranelede ni. iwo ni alaisan to nilo anti-zoneB injection & ise si dokita ti yio toju re.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Tflex01: 9:53am On May 01, 2017
We dash them Fayose abeg.....

At least we now have one less lunatic in the west. cool

But wetin be FFK position? Kanu's wife PA? grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Ngokafor(f): 9:53am On May 01, 2017
odduduwa:
no one should watch the about video he makes money from it waste your mb at your own peril

...some magas would still watch the video and make money for @ipobexposed..He is their hero who will 'crush' secessionists..with his vidoes cheesy

..@topic,its funny how Fayose's brothers are now claiming him,after raining insults on him and threatning to throw him in prison after his tenure undecided...just because he is a critic of buhari/apc..

I honestly careless about any politician,but Ayo Fayose is not an 'afonja' ,the 'afonjas' know themselves lipsrsealed...that being said,IPOB should stop all this theatrics and be focused.
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by cashkid: 9:53am On May 01, 2017
Love game between two insane individuals is usually mind blowing...... Enjoy while it lasts!!! grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by verygudbadguy(m): 9:54am On May 01, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Really?

Look around you. All Yoruba guys are looking to marry and Igbo girl. Its not the other way round

First, don't take it serious o. Na joke.

Both tribes have been marrying each other since time immemorial. It is not one sided at all.

I have a lot of Ibo friends who married Yoruba ladies and vice versa. We just have to look beyond the past events and live as one, whether or not you guys remain Nigerians or Biafrans.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by whitebeard(m): 9:56am On May 01, 2017
this biafrans ehn..isnt fayose the so called afonja u refer to people from the west..and I remember biafrans shouting u won't accept an afonja...very soon Dino will come then sheriff..keep deceiving yourselves..

anyways whosoever is playing this game I have to play against him cause he his an expert in manipulating people...biafrans are zombies..they don't know that they are pawns on the chessboard..

if Kanu says something they would follow without reason..without finding out why..!!

now fayose has joined..u never know..

he can be the door of the green snake..u guys have lost your way

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by omobabaonibaba(m): 9:58am On May 01, 2017
this people and their comic relief

cheesy cheesy I like ipob their comedies is one of a kind

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IG Kicks As Senate Closes National Assembly Police Division / Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun / We Will Comply, We Are On Same Page – Oyo Govt Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.