Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help (1530 Views)

See How Dangerous It Is To Patronize Prostitutes / Lola Ajibola: "It Is Dangerous To Love Only One Man At A Time" / Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help by omonighoblessing(f): 9:46am On May 01, 2017
receiving a call from a very close friend last night left me devastated.what am supposed to say to her?, how am I supposed to sooth her?,why are some men this way.

at about 8:47pm last night she called saying her man called her 3 days back to tell her that he got a lady pregnant.And when she demanded to know why he said body no be wood!!.can you imagine!..what a reply.this is a relationship she has invested so much into.she got a job so she had to move out of the area but nevertheless she makes sure that every weekend She goes visiting him.he never return her visits at least to know where his fiance stays now and office.but she didn't take offence.only for this man to call her and tell her he got some lady pregnant.
now the ish is ...fast track to three days later which was yesterday,she found out she was pregnant!!!
for this same man........She is not getting younger...She has been having bad luck with guys....I believe she is approaching 34 or something.
what should she do?
She is talking of removing the baby.but what of other factors?
pls I need constructive answers now as she is in a dilemma.
thanks nairalanders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help by SuperSuave(m): 9:48am On May 01, 2017
undecided
Nairalanders don't have problems, it is always their friends with all the problems

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help by Nobody: 9:50am On May 01, 2017
She should tell him she is pregnant. At 34 she wants to remove a baby.
Re: She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help by omonighoblessing(f): 9:51am On May 01, 2017
MissCuppy:
She should tell him she is pregnant.
At 34 she wants to remove a baby.
he is having another lady pregnant at the same time.two women at once
Re: She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help by dingbang(m): 9:53am On May 01, 2017
Lol.. We men sef. The kind of depression we bring on our ladies can actually make d devil to be tired or causing harm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help by MhissBelva(f): 9:53am On May 01, 2017
She should keep the baby...to hell with that man..i hate men that don't ve control over their emotions

1 Like

Re: She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help by omonighoblessing(f): 9:56am On May 01, 2017
SuperSuave:
undecided
Nairalanders don't have problems, it is always their friends with all the problems
you advice here would be highly appreciated thanks.
Re: She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help by omonighoblessing(f): 9:57am On May 01, 2017
MhissBelva:
She should keep the baby...to hell with that man..i hate men that don't ve control over their emotions

I want to tell her to keep the baby too but that means she might never get her own man
Re: She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help by Donpoker9(m): 10:01am On May 01, 2017
Let her keep the child...nobody knows tomorrow...
Re: She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help by SuperSuave(m): 10:02am On May 01, 2017
omonighoblessing:
you advice here would be highly appreciated thanks.
if the pregnancy is still young then it will do her a lot of good to abort it if it won't affect her. It seems she's weak emotionally and the guy seems reckless and doesn't even care.

1 Like

Re: She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help by ehix89(m): 10:02am On May 01, 2017
SuperSuave:
undecided
Lmao
Re: She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help by Kondomatic(m): 10:03am On May 01, 2017
omonighoblessing:
So?

Women don't mind being co-babymamas when money is there.

Or is the guy broke?
Re: She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help by omonighoblessing(f): 10:07am On May 01, 2017
Kondomatic:
So?

Women don't mind being co-babymamas when money is there.

Or is the guy broke?
it's not about been a co baby mama.it just means she can't marry him.for him to tell her her about the other lady means he made up his mind on her.tho he don't know her own status.
Re: She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help by Kingoflotto(m): 10:10am On May 01, 2017
omonighoblessing:
receiving a call from a very close friend last night left me devastated.what am supposed to say to her?, how am I supposed to sooth her?,why are some men this way.

at about 8:47pm last night she called saying her man called her 3 days back to tell her that he got a lady pregnant.And when she demanded to know why he said body no be wood!!.can you imagine!..what a reply.this is a relationship she has invested so much into.she got a job so she had to move out of the area but nevertheless she makes sure that every weekend She goes visiting him.he never return her visits at least to know where his fiance stays now and office.but she didn't take offence.only for this man to call her and tell her he got some lady pregnant.
now the ish is ...fast track to three days later which was yesterday,she found out she was pregnant!!!
for this same man........She is not getting younger...She has been having bad luck with guys....I believe she is approaching 34 or something.
what should she do?
She is talking of removing the baby.but what of other factors?
pls I need constructive answers now as she is in a dilemma.
thanks nairalanders
such is life my dear sis....but ur friend made a grave mistake , she should have read in between d lines dat d guy did not love her by his actions...nevertheless i would strongly advice her to keep d baby cos abortion aint an option at all cos its murder nd she could also die in d process or damage her womb, so she has gotta be strong nd be determined to let go of d man nd face reality,,,just try to encourage her at all times ...so she wont something she would later regret in life cos life goes on

1 Like

Re: She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help by Kondomatic(m): 10:10am On May 01, 2017
omonighoblessing:
it's not about been a co baby mama.it just means she can't marry him.for him to tell her her about the other lady means he made up his mind on her.tho he don't know her own status.
Babymamas are not wives
Re: She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help by Gladiator1: 10:11am On May 01, 2017
omonighoblessing:
I want to tell her to keep the baby too but that means she might never get her own man
Who said she can't hv her own man?? I've seen men that marry single mothers, atleast, they say "love is blind". Abortion is risky n at her age, I won't advise that

1 Like

Re: She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help by MhissBelva(f): 10:11am On May 01, 2017
omonighoblessing:

I know most men wouldn't want to marry a woman with a child.

But I strongly believe she will find love again if she has a positive attitude towards life.

Ladies should be careful and extra vigilant about who gets into their pants..some men no just follow
Re: She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help by Safiaa(f): 10:15am On May 01, 2017
Keep the baby. There is a man out there, who will treat her right.
Re: She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help by Kingoflotto(m): 10:16am On May 01, 2017
omonighoblessing:
she will definitely get her own man....but d thing is she should allow depression to take over her life cos it will not end well.....she should man up ,brace her self with determination nd courage eventhough it may not b easy, she has got to fight this cos notin good comes easy.....she should take care of her body nd her kid nd God will definitely see her through.....she must never give up nd i know she will overcome her challenges by GODS grace
Re: She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help by Khd95(m): 10:17am On May 01, 2017
u mean she's a baby mama
Re: She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help by Kingoflotto(m): 10:18am On May 01, 2017
Safiaa:
Keep the baby. There is a man out there, who will treat her right.
exactly....there is a man designed for her nd in due time dey will definitely meet

2 Likes

Re: She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help by Young03(m): 10:18am On May 01, 2017
Karma is a bitch, i know she might have did dsame thing to a guy when she was young

now she is getting old, all her evil deeds r comin back to haunt her

God bless that guy

the lady will die if she abort that pregnancy
Re: She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help by Safiaa(f): 10:19am On May 01, 2017
In what way is an abortion risky at her age? Please stop feeding people with lies.
Gladiator1:
Who said she can't hv her own man?? I've seen men that marry single mothers, atleast, they say "love is blind". Abortion is risky n at her age, I won't advise that
Re: She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help by omonighoblessing(f): 10:24am On May 01, 2017
Kingoflotto:

such is life my dear sis....but ur friend made a grave mistake , she should have read in between d lines dat d guy did not love her by his actions...nevertheless i would strongly advice her to keep d baby cos abortion aint an option at all cos its murder nd she could also die in d process or damage her womb, so she has gotta be strong nd be determined to let go of d man nd face reality,,,just try to encourage her at all times ...so she wont something she would later regret in life cos life goes on
thank you so much ....
Re: She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help by omonighoblessing(f): 10:25am On May 01, 2017
Gladiator1:
thank you dear
Re: She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help by Nobody: 10:25am On May 01, 2017
omonighoblessing:
She should tell the guy she's pregnant and tell her to keep the pregnancy

1 Like

Re: She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help by Headlesschicken(m): 10:39am On May 01, 2017
grin So after all my advice, dis nairaland girls n dia friends,still phuck dia boyfrds without condom,if he can phuck u wivout,so can he phuck odas,some guys r animals, dey can never ever have conscience
Re: She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help by Sexytemi(f): 10:46am On May 01, 2017
let's be realistic, she's not growing any younger and she's working, so my advise is for her to keep the baby, but she telling the father of the baby is now totally her own decision to make.

2 Likes

Re: She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help by chigoizie7(m): 10:58am On May 01, 2017
omonighoblessing:

Let him deal with that
Re: She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help by Mrbigman1(m): 11:08am On May 01, 2017
Safiaa:
In what way is an abortion risky at her age? Please stop feeding people with lies.

Was about to ask; in what age is abortion safe?
Re: She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help by Gladiator1: 12:43pm On May 01, 2017
Safiaa:
Plz,Nxt tym, read before commenting. I said "abortion is risky" irrespective of d age cos one can die or lose her womb and by her age, I meant she's 34 and shouldn't be contemplating abortion cos she's no more a kid... She cud be a single momma
Re: She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help by naniawini(f): 2:12pm On May 01, 2017
Donpoker9:
Let her keep the child...nobody knows tomorrow...
Sorry I had to quote u, I no wetin dey worry Glo network the reply button refused to open....

Oya back to the gist, I think dat lady is matured enough to know wat is good for her. If she's comfortable and can cater for herself and the baby to hell with the guy. At 35 she wants to remove pregnancy when she's not sure of another man coming her way.... She should wise up ooo, marriage ain't d ultimate abi e get anywhere for bible wey dem say if u no marry u will go to hell. She should relax, if marriage comes she accepts it if it doesn't life goes on..

My love how u dey... Missed you

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Guys Pretty Mike Try To Copy. / What Do You Think Is Wrong With Me? / Is It Proper For Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Make Unclad Video Chat With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.