Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

What Do You Think Is Wrong With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Is Wrong With Me? (1534 Views)

Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor / What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Is Wrong With Me? by bobokeshington: 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
I've had some couple of relationships in the past. And as a matter of urgency the one I'm presently in is going down the drain. The challenge is that I discovered that I easily loose interest in the relationships even when some of my partners are ready to give it all... Nairalanders what do you think could be the cause of this? Your opinions and advice is needed.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With Me? by bobokeshington: 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
MRSoftapples:
I think we are Right now having the same problem..

How can i woo a Lady yesterday,, she agreed to date me,, a beautiful lady for that matter..
But today i just lost interest in going on with the relationship..

I just want to be free but my problem is can I be free in a relationship?

Bro we are on the same both..

Honestly it's not that I don't value the relationships or I don't love those girls I've dated. The thing is I just easily loose interest in the relationship. I just can't explain why...
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With Me? by futuregovernor: 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
You could be suffering from agoretofic,check your dictionary if you don't know the meaning of the word. Meanwhile, why not visit a relationship expert,bcs na only broke ass,and lazy idiot dey this section. You cn asked this question in politics section, there u will meet mature men and woman,not romance section
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With Me? by SenorFax(m): 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
You guys are not ready that's all, I guess you were starting those relationships based on the fact that you think you want it, whereas you don't.

Focus those energy instead on something productive, you'll be happy you did.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With Me? by NCarthur(m): 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
I think you're addicted to something that is always taking your mind away from the relationship.
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With Me? by ImaIma1(f): 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
Probably because there was really no purpose for the relationship.

When purpose is unknown, abuse is inevitable.

You just asked her out for the fun of it or just to prove to yourself that you could get her. And now, you don't know what to do with her.
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With Me? by bobokeshington: 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
NCarthur:
I think you're addicted to something that is always taking your mind away from the relationship.

I think you're somehow right on this one
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With Me? by bobokeshington: 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
ImaIma1:

You just asked her out for the fun of it or just to prove to yourself that you could get her. And now, you don't know what to do with her.

I really don't think so. This happened almost in all the relationships. Could it be that I don't know what to do with all of them? NO!
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With Me? by ImaIma1(f): 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
bobokeshington:

I really don't think so. This happened almost in all the relationships. Could it be that I don't know what to do with all of them? NO!

Yes. There is no real purpose for the relationship.
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With Me? by NCarthur(m): 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
bobokeshington:

I think you're somehow right on this one

Now do something about it cus it'll still continue hunting you
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With Me? by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
you are just bored
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With Me? by Bluezy13(m): 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
ImaIma1:

You are right.

Then:
I enjoy and prefer the privileged adventure of admiring a girl, asking her out and all that but the moment she gave in; adventure ends. Nothing left to keep the mind busy longing and interesting. You know a situation whereby you are wooing a girl day in day out and at the same time you are wishing she doesn't giving in because you know adventure will end.
At such, the only relationship I know has lasted a little longer is that in which I never asked a girl out, she never did same, we are just there, with unspoken and undeclared intentions and we prefer it that way.

Now:
I don't care anymore about relationship.
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With Me? by Bluezy13(m): 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
ImaIma1:

Yes. There is no real purpose for the relationship.
Apart from marriage, what other purpose(s) is/are there in relationships

Please do tell me, I would like to adopt and incubate one.
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With Me? by ImaIma1(f): 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
Bluezy13:

Apart from marriage, what other purpose(s) is/are there in relationships

Please do tell me, I would like to adopt and incubate one.

Nah...you won't pick my brain. Until you know why you should be in a relationship, try not to ask a girl out.

When you reach that point, you will know.
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With Me? by ImaIma1(f): 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
Bluezy13:

You are right.

Then:
I enjoy and prefer the privileged adventure of admiring a girl, asking her out and all that but the moment she gave in; adventure ends. Nothing left to keep the mind busy longing and interesting. You know a situation whereby you are wooing a girl day in day out and at the same time you are wishing she doesn't giving in because you know adventure will end.
At such, the only relationship I know has lasted a little longer is that in which I never asked a girl out, she never did same, we are just there, with unspoken and undeclared intentions and we prefer it that way.

Now:
I don't care anymore about relationship.

I know a lot of guys feel this way but that is associated with younger guys who are not really sure about what they want yet.
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With Me? by Bluezy13(m): 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
ImaIma1:

Nah...you won't pick my brain. Until you know why you should be in a relationship, try not to ask a girl out.

When you reach that point, you will know.

Wasn't trying to pick your brain.

I'm 32 with two kids from two women.
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With Me? by Bluezy13(m): 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
ImaIma1:

I know a lot of guys feel this way but that is associated with younger guys who are not really sure about what they want yet.

Ok, will stop here
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With Me? by ImaIma1(f): 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
Bluezy13:

Wasn't trying to pick your brain.

I'm 32 with two kids from two women.

Hmmm...

I once dated a guy that said he couldn't love for long. The love was always short-lived. I took to my heels because i imagined that one day he would just stop loving me and our children.

Hopefully you will find what you need.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With Me? by bobokeshington: 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
NCarthur:

Now do something about it cus it'll still continue hunting you
like how exactly do I go about it
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With Me? by Legolast: 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
bobokeshington:
I've had some couple of relationships in the past. And as a matter of urgency the one I'm presently in is going down the drain. The challenge is that I discovered that I easily loose interest in the relationships even when some of my partners are ready to give it all... Nairalanders what do you think could be the cause of this? Your opinions and advice is needed.

You have heaven mate
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With Me? by Offpoint: 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
Op I guess we're in the same shoe, after 2 weeks of every relationship I lost interest and quit.... my last relationship lasted only 3 days.
I personally don't believe in love, don't believe in it existence: it's just our mind playing tricks on us or some sort of chemical reactions in our brain...
how I ended my last relationship:
Was chilling under a tree thinking about how fücked up humanity is- she came behind me, held me behind and gave me a pet kiss. I was like "I need a breakup...I'm sorry" she couldn't believed it.

I'm not seeking help though, Divay22 has the solution.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With Me? by bobokeshington: 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
ImaIma1:

I bet to disagree. This isn't associated with younger guys. it's much more than that
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With Me? by Divay22(f): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
Offpoint:
Op I guess we're in the same shoe, after 2 weeks of every relationship I lost interest and quit.... my last relationship lasted only 3 days.
I personally don't believe in love, don't believe in it existence: it's just our mind playing tricks on us or some sort of chemical reactions in our brain...
Was chilling under a tree thinking about how fücked up humanity is- she came behind me, held me behind and gave me a pet kiss. I was like "I need a breakup...I'm sorry" she couldn't believed it.

So that you too can break my heart abi embarassed
We are on same boat
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With Me? by bobokeshington: 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
Legolast:

You have heaven mate

Hell no! I don't have that. Beside, this is neither diabolical nor spiritual stuff
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With Me? by Offpoint: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
Divay22:

So that you too can break my heart abi embarassed
We are on same boat
I knew we are in the same ride right from inception.

How can't I break your heart when what I seek from you is not "Love" but happiness[ yours and mine] ? can anyone actually give love? I don't promise people I'll love 'em forever, that's like starting the relationship on the foundation of lies.

it's foolish of anyone to say "I'll love you forever, I'll never hurt you" when he/she is not God, that's a greatest lie human don't even know about it.

I might hurt your feelings, might do things you don't expect of me... cuz I'm a human not free from mistakes, but I hope you understand and forgive me when that happen... that's my first word.

Baby let's take this rough journey together...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
You are fine, you have just not found the right one.
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
Offpoint:

Don't worry, when the right girl comes along, na you go rush am. You will start asking yourself, "Am I under a spell?" Lol

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With Me? by NCarthur(m): 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
bobokeshington:

like how exactly do I go about it

Get ride of/deal with the stuff you're addicted to by yourself or go for a counsel (matured person) avoid sharing it with a friend might be used against you later.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With Me? by Bluezy13(m): 8:56am On Sep 09, 2018
gbekelolu499:
Bluezy13: Apart from marriage, what other purpose(s) is/are there in relationships Please do tell me, I would like to adopt and incubate one. Nah...you won't pick my brain. Until you know why you should be in a relationship, try not to ask a girl out. When you reach that point, you will know.p

Why should I download that

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Miss You In A Distance Relationship / Guys, How Do You Feel About Your Girlfriend's Accepting Gifts From Admirers? / Regina Daniel Is Looking Like An Angel Again, Hubby Comments On Her Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.