Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

I Cheated Because My Husband Slapped Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated Because My Husband Slapped Me (718 Views)

My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents / I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. / My Husband Slapped Me Because I Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cheated Because My Husband Slapped Me by nusto: 7:56pm On May 01, 2017
I am 31. I got married when I was 23. My husband was always cheating on me. He would get up and go to work, and at the end of the week he would not bring home any money. I had to support him. I tried to cover for him because when I had nothing to cook, I used to go home and my mother would give me some of what papa brought home.

One day my husband and I had an argument over money, and I told him that I was sorry that I got married to him and if I had married another guy who is still in love with me I would be better off.

I called him a cruff, and he slapped me and my face was swollen. I took off my wedding band and threw it to him, and told him I was leaving him. I called one of his brothers to talk to him.

He told his brother that I was cheating on him with my former boyfriend. His brother took my side, and told him that he is an idiot and he did not believe what he was saying.

His brother gave me money to go to the doctor. I lied to the doctor, but the doctor did not believe my story.

When I saw what my husband did to me, my mind changed from him. When I was feeling better, I sent a text to https://www.trendiee.com/confessions/cheated-husband-slapped/
Re: I Cheated Because My Husband Slapped Me by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 01, 2017
In adekunle gold's voice in his newly released video
Ororo nor be crude oil
Pussy cat nor be Tiger

Bloggers o

Bloggers o

1 Like

Re: I Cheated Because My Husband Slapped Me by ellagabs(f): 8:06pm On May 01, 2017
a big peniz is d owner's pride but wide puna is d owner's disgrace.
kip cheatin on him...
Re: I Cheated Because My Husband Slapped Me by babyfaceafrica: 8:17pm On May 01, 2017
All these bloggers and lies sha..just create phantom stories to generate traffic..continue
Re: I Cheated Because My Husband Slapped Me by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 01, 2017
blogger ASE undecided

(1) (Reply)

Blasphemy!see Nigerian Gay Who Wants To Suck And Drink God's Semen / What Is Your Take On Second Chance? / Would You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.