Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Stricly For The Ladies...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stricly For The Ladies...... (3032 Views)

Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. / For The Ladies – Is He A Master At 0ral? 4 Signs He Has A Small pen!s / 12 Things Men Do To Only The Ladies They Really Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stricly For The Ladies...... by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 01, 2017
It's not pride, A friend of mine was telling me few days ago that she pities those who are not her friends now, because very soon they will struggle to get a glimpse of her.

Now, if you are a lady, and you are not doing anything. You just sit there , Clubbing and Outings,changing DPs, chatting and hooking up with guys and you are above 20.Please know that time is running out.If you didn't go to school or don't have a degree, that's a little bit worse! but it's not the end of life... Bill Gates was a drop out but now he is one of the richest person on earth.because he worked hard and was smart.

Who is that guy wasting your life? What have you placed value on? If you don't place value on yourself, very soon that guy will dump you. The only way to know you value yourself is not by wearing the most expensive things with the money that a guy gave to you. Or by having many men chasing you or wanting u or having many likes and comments on social media, It's by taking responsibility and being responsible.

The truth of the matter is that, guys have become wiser over the years and will not want to spend the rest of their lives with a liability, Do u know what the economy is like now in Nigeria and all over the world

You are not doing anything, you have no skill. You say you are a sexy girl, u have big ass, big boobs, u be fine girl. Are there not sexy girls with brains? Are there not beautiful girls with jobs/income? Or are you the only girl?

Take a decision right now, go out there and learn a skill, you can learn tailoring, hair-dressing, make-up etc or u can go back to school and get a degree, get a job, be responsible.

Don't let any guy intimidate you with his car or money.Develop yourself.What if a guy comes for your hand in marriage the first thing his family asked him is "IS SHE A GRADUATE AND HAVE DOCUMENTS TO BACK IT UP?
SLAY QUEEN... SLAY QUEEN.... WHAT ARE YOU SLAYING? REMOVE YOUR PRIDE AND GO FOR THE CROWN.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stricly For The Ladies...... by Doctorfitz: 9:02pm On May 01, 2017
Buh this girl u get sense Ooo. I've been following some of ur threads lately U're different and u surely think... Thumbs up sexybbstar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stricly For The Ladies...... by Young03(m): 9:03pm On May 01, 2017
I see

oya make una come
tym to fry akara
Re: Stricly For The Ladies...... by SINZ: 9:05pm On May 01, 2017
More reasons I don't bliv the OP is female.
Re: Stricly For The Ladies...... by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 01, 2017
SINZ:
More reasons I don't bliv the OP is female.
I am a female ,my name is Blessing
Re: Stricly For The Ladies...... by adrian3000(m): 9:09pm On May 01, 2017
sexybbstar:

Re: Stricly For The Ladies...... by SINZ: 9:10pm On May 01, 2017
sexybbstar:

Indeed.
Re: Stricly For The Ladies...... by MrCork: 9:11pm On May 01, 2017
sexybbstar:

It's not pride, A female friend of mine was telling me few days ago that she pities those who are not her friends now, because very soon they will struggle to get a glimpse of her.

Now, if you are a lady, and you are not doing anything. You just sit there , Clubbing and Outings,changing DPs, chatting and hooking up with guys and you are above 20.Please know that time is running out.If you didn't go to school or don't have a degree, that's a little bit worse! but it's not the end of life... Bill Gates was a drop out but now he is one of the richest person on earth.because he worked hard and was smart.

Who is that guy wasting your life? What have you placed value on? If you don't place value on yourself, very soon that guy will dump you. The only way to know you value yourself is not by wearing the most expensive things with the money that a guy gave to you. Or by having many men chasing you or wanting u or having many likes and comments on social media, It's by taking responsibility and being responsible.

The truth of the matter is that, guys have become wiser over the years and will not want to spend the rest of their lives with a liability, Do u know what the economy is like now in Nigeria and all over the world

You are not doing anything, you have no skill. You say you are a sexy girl, u have big ass, big boobs, u be fine girl. Are there not sexy girls with brains? Are there not beautiful girls with jobs/income? Or are you the only girl?

Take a decision right now, go out there and learn a skill, you can learn tailoring, hair-dressing, make-up etc or u can go back to school and get a degree, get a job, be responsible.

Don't let any guy intimidate you with his car or money.Develop yourself.What if a guy comes for your hand in marriage the first thing his family asked him is "IS SHE A GRADUATE AND HAVE DOCUMENTS TO BACK IT UP?
SLAY QUEEN... SLAY QUEEN.... WHAT ARE YOU SLAYING? REMOVE YOUR PRIDE AND GO FOR THE CROWN.

^^^story! undecided
Re: Stricly For The Ladies...... by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 01, 2017
MrCork:

^^^story! undecided
I am not light skinned.. grin
Re: Stricly For The Ladies...... by LaurelP(m): 9:15pm On May 01, 2017
And u chose such a monicker.. .sexybbstar undecided
I hear you
Re: Stricly For The Ladies...... by MrCork: 9:18pm On May 01, 2017
sexybbstar:

I am not light skinned.. grin

..you loooooklike ice cream thou....
Meanin you get *pass mark*

CONGRATS!
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Stricly For The Ladies...... by LethargiQue: 9:19pm On May 01, 2017
Na guy be this
Re: Stricly For The Ladies...... by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 01, 2017
LethargiQue:
Na guy be this
Really?
Re: Stricly For The Ladies...... by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 01, 2017
Some girls are destined to be liabilities. Fortunately for them they end up with their likes. A girl with purpose and direction knows these things you just typed about.
Re: Stricly For The Ladies...... by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 01, 2017
LaurelP:
And u chose such a monicker.. .sexybbstar undecided
I hear you

I wish i could change it but i dont know how....can u put me through,please?
Re: Stricly For The Ladies...... by LethargiQue: 9:27pm On May 01, 2017
sexybbstar:

Really?

There's no honour in this..
Re: Stricly For The Ladies...... by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 01, 2017
LethargiQue:

There's no honour in this..
I am a lady,I am very serious about this.How can i convince u?
Re: Stricly For The Ladies...... by Splinz(m): 9:37pm On May 01, 2017
A she-goat that comes before the gods empty handed must be use to make sacrifices.

2 Likes

Re: Stricly For The Ladies...... by ikp120(m): 9:37pm On May 01, 2017
LethargiQue:
Na guy be this
Bro no be guy. The vibes are that of a lady trying to show herself. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Stricly For The Ladies...... by ikp120(m): 9:42pm On May 01, 2017
sexybbstar:

I am a lady,I am very serious about this.How can i convince u?
You don't have to convince anyone. I can confirm that you're a lady. Your vibes are steady.
Re: Stricly For The Ladies...... by henrylowe(m): 9:43pm On May 01, 2017
Some ladies will always be liabilities. But the most annoying thing is that these potential liabilities an lazy girls want other girls to thread the part they are threading

Safiaa is a perfect example of this
Re: Stricly For The Ladies...... by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 01, 2017
ikp120:
You don't have to convince anyone. I can confirm that you're a lady. Your vibes are steady.

The way people call me bro on nairaland is getting too much,thats y.
Re: Stricly For The Ladies...... by henrylowe(m): 9:45pm On May 01, 2017
sexybbstar:

I wish i could change it but i dont know how....can u put me through,please?
You don't need to convince anyone you're a lady.. Many are doubting your gender because you don't reason like these lazy leaches do. E.g Safiaa and co
Re: Stricly For The Ladies...... by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 01, 2017
the op is an alt to someone she opened a thread for..
ayam not dumb sir
nice thread though
Re: Stricly For The Ladies...... by Anfieldboss: 9:48pm On May 01, 2017
sexybbstar:

With your DP, they are still doubting your gender, Leave them.

Nice write up by the way.
Re: Stricly For The Ladies...... by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 01, 2017
RB007:
the op is an alt to someone she opened a thread for..

ayam not dumb sir

nice thread though
Sir?
Re: Stricly For The Ladies...... by ikp120(m): 9:51pm On May 01, 2017
sexybbstar:

That's because most of the things you post are in direct contrast to the way dumb ass lazy idiotically crazified anuofia ladies reason.

Don't worry.
Re: Stricly For The Ladies...... by MRNICEGUYy(m): 9:52pm On May 01, 2017
sexybbstar:

It's not pride, A female friend of mine was telling me few days ago that she pities those who are not her friends now, because very soon they will struggle to get a glimpse of her.

#bill_gate n #zuckerberg dropped out of skul bt dey are 1 of the richest men. oya check out dis..
dey both wia stdnts of havard uni , do u no a havard uni dropout is = 2 a p.hd holda in uniben =D
Re: Stricly For The Ladies...... by dollyjoy(f): 9:54pm On May 01, 2017
Long hiss!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Stricly For The Ladies...... by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
Sir?
JK

hahahahahahaah can we talk on phone then smiley
Re: Stricly For The Ladies...... by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 01, 2017
dollyjoy:
Long hiss!! undecided undecided undecided
cheesy cheesy U dey para oh
Re: Stricly For The Ladies...... by SINZ: 9:58pm On May 01, 2017
LethargiQue:
Na guy be this

A lady can't be this self righteous all the while still thinking exactly like a man would.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18 +erotic Story- Lust On A Saturday Night.. Adults Only / Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here.. / S3x Tape Of President Of Congo’s Daughter Leaked By Her Boyfriend After She R..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.