Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,342 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison (27097 Views)

Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities / Tecno Camon CX VS Tecno Camon C9 Specifications Differences / TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by jokazcomedy: 2:41pm On May 02, 2017
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by Horpsy17(m): 2:46pm On May 02, 2017
i guess u shld compare tecno cx wit infinix s2 pro....beta by far
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by Abdstrakt(m): 2:54pm On May 02, 2017
OVA200:
Bros make them no deceive you with spec on paper, you need to lay your hand first before you can judge.

BTW I have competed my phone with almost all Infinix and Tecno phones that comes my way including those with octa core.

On the camera issue remember Samsung Galaxy S7 won best camera of the year with 12MP.

The antutu score for Camon CX is 42000+ and my phone is 40000+ so you see. And if Camon CX is 42000+ there is possibility of Hot S2 not to reach that level.

My formal phone is dual cores and 10MP (Motorola Droid ultra) and it beat Infinix hot note and Tecno L7 in speed test and Camera test despite both boosting 13MP, From that moment I lost interest in these brands.

Get a Samsung phone and you will see the different between Tecno Quad core and Samsung Quad core.

I get your point, but the specs sheet of the oukitel clearly shows that the MediaTek chip used is a lower variant compared to the one on the Camon Cx.

Did you perform the benchmark test on the oukitel yourself or it's the score that oukitel themselves are advertising?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by mannycrown: 2:56pm On May 02, 2017
My Infinix Note 2 LTE up for sale!!! Bought BRAND NEW! Never Repaired!!!
Specs: 6" screen, Dual MicroSIM, 2GB RAM, 16GB, 3G/4G Networks, 4040 mAh Batterry, Buy and Enjoy! PH people only.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 02, 2017
REDDEVILS1:
but y this our xiaomi screen too dey break.

LMAO! For real? How do u then repair it, I mean get the part?
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 02, 2017
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by Dainnif(m): 3:03pm On May 02, 2017
Phantom 5 all the way. Yet the price is awesome.....
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by OVA200(m): 3:10pm On May 02, 2017
Abdstrakt:

I get your point, but the specs sheet of the oukitel clearly shows that the MediaTek chip used is a lower variant compared to the one on the Camon Cx.

Did you perform the benchmark test on the oukitel yourself or it's the score that oukitel themselves are advertising?
Bro that is the same spec sheet that defeated Tecno Camon c9 in real life.
And the same spec sheet that scored almost the same thing with Camon CX. What I think is that all those Chinese based company are producing a better phone (because of high rate of competition) than all these Chinese based outside. Look at the likes of Xiaomi, One plus, cubot, Hauwei, Asus Zenfone etc, their phones are better than all this Infinix and Tecno.

To your question: I checked ​the score myself.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by orimahspence: 3:14pm On May 02, 2017
Folks, video plays on slow mode on my Infinix hot s while the Audio sounds normal , how can I fix this??
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 02, 2017
OVA200:
Bros make them no deceive you with spec on paper, you need to lay your hand first before you can judge.

BTW I have competed my phone with almost all Infinix and Tecno phones that comes my way including those with octa core.

On the camera issue remember Samsung Galaxy S7 won best camera of the year with 12MP.

The antutu score for Camon CX is 42000+ and my phone is 40000+ so you see. And if Camon CX is 42000+ there is possibility of Hot S2 not to reach that level.

My formal phone is dual cores and 10MP (Motorola Droid ultra) and it beat Infinix hot note and Tecno L7 in speed test and Camera test despite both boosting 13MP, From that moment I lost interest in these brands.

Get a Samsung phone and you will see the different between Tecno Quad core and Samsung Quad core.
Thats true just leave them make tecno wey Even the Chinese wey dey make am no dey gree buy, dey decieve them with cheapness because dem cheap.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by pablito21: 3:29pm On May 02, 2017
OVA200:
Tecno Camon CX win this hands down but both brand are just milking us dry of our hard earn cash.

My Oukitel u20 plus can even stand with this phones and it just 28500 naira new.
wia can ah get it??
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by OVA200(m): 3:36pm On May 02, 2017
pablito21:
wia can ah get it??
You can get it on Aliexpress
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by solonzo2funk: 3:38pm On May 02, 2017
pls I need advice on a 4g network work that is sharp and from 50k below. was considering j8 but ppl said it has many fault especially getting hot.
pls pals help out
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by REDDEVILS1(m): 4:12pm On May 02, 2017
Samiceman:
When did you get yours and which type? My screen is still intact... still young though, about 3 months
mine wz last month redmi note 4x. 2 days after I bought. It fell. The fall na minor tin wey no suppose break screen
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 02, 2017
TechyNigerian:
Tecno Camon CX VS Infinix S2 Specification comparison is a much need one as the two top Nigerian popular mobile brands released their official camera flagship devices. So if you are confused on which to get then this comparison will provide you detail specifications of the two devices, which is better for you based of the build.

Check the attached images below for the specifications differences

Source >>> https://www.specificationsnigeria.com/tecno-camon-cx-vs-infinix-s2-specifications-comparison/
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 02, 2017
gadgetsngs:
Nice comparison , check out all upcoming tecno phones here http://www.gadgetsng.com/2017/01/tecno-phones-2017.html
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by dhurlarpur(m): 4:32pm On May 02, 2017
You too sabi better brand. Xiaomi all the way, no regret.

Samiceman:
FTC! Team Xiaomi who Tecno and Infinix epp?
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by Samiceman: 4:46pm On May 02, 2017
REDDEVILS1:
mine wz last month redmi note 4x. 2 days after I bought. It fell. The fall na minor tin wey no suppose break screen
Sorry about that bro. But did you use a tempered glass with it? Anyway, you can order for a replacement screen.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by Samiceman: 4:48pm On May 02, 2017
Iamdemola:

LMAO! For real? How do u then repair it, I mean get the part?
You can always place an order for it. I am been using mine with no fault.... it all boils down to how you handle your device
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by Samiceman: 4:49pm On May 02, 2017
dhurlarpur:
You too sabi better brand. Xiaomi all the way, no regret.

At all grin where did you get yours?
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by 2el(m): 5:09pm On May 02, 2017
Samiceman:
FTC! Team Xiaomi who Tecno and Infinix epp?
which xiaomi is the best
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by REDDEVILS1(m): 5:12pm On May 02, 2017
Samiceman:
Sorry about that bro. But did you use a tempered glass with it? Anyway, you can order for a replacement screen.
who go replace the tempered glass if i replace it
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 02, 2017
Samiceman:
You can always place an order for it. I am been using mine with no fault.... it all boils down to how you handle your device

Order?! Imagine the time it will take to reach here, then who will fix it? That's some stress menh. I'd rather I settled for something here

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by Samiceman: 5:24pm On May 02, 2017
2el:

which xiaomi is the best
Best? There is no best oo just your pocket and preference

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 02, 2017
solonzo2funk:
pls I need advice on a 4g network work that is sharp and from 50k below. was considering j8 but ppl said it has many fault especially getting hot.
pls pals help out

To start with, MTK phones don't heat up. About many faults too is a lie o. Boom J8 is good. I have used it before. Check my IG handle, @IamDemola_, u'd see some posts I made with it
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by Emmalondon: 5:37pm On May 02, 2017
OVA200:
Tecno Camon CX win this hands down but both brand are just milking us dry of our hard earn cash.

My Oukitel u20 plus can even stand with this phones and it just 28500 naira new.

Hi, please i would like to know more about that oukitel phone. aia heard about it before but it seems the phone is not really popular. I'm thinking of getting a new phone so i wanna know if the oukitel product is good enough since it is cheaper and affordable.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 02, 2017
jeloser:
i will stick to my tecno phantom 6 plus

You are not mistaken. That's some beast of a device
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by Eldorado382: 6:35pm On May 02, 2017
OVA200:

where can i get this phone. I have been looking for it here in part of East(Enugu) where i stay. Pls reach me at oeldorado382@gmail.com
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by salesforce: 7:08pm On May 02, 2017
Nice
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by omoalajah(m): 7:09pm On May 02, 2017
It's the CX clearly that's clearly the winner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics / How To Share Glo Data On Glo Self-care Portal (hsi.glo.com) / Airtel, Smile, Glo Make Final Five To Buy 9mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.