Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,548 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison (27096 Views)

Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities / Tecno Camon CX VS Tecno Camon C9 Specifications Differences / TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by datyorubaboy: 7:23pm On May 02, 2017
The CX is a really powerful phone
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by missslimzy(f): 7:45pm On May 02, 2017
Horpsy17:
i guess u shld compare tecno cx wit infinix s2 pro....beta by far

Abi o
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by henry007(m): 9:33pm On May 02, 2017
check out the Infinix S2 Pro Vs iPhone 6 plus Camera Comparison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO3D7hIhkJA&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4RzbG6NjHvrpScOHHYLW89N&index=2
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by KingDizzle(m): 9:40pm On May 02, 2017
Samiceman:
FTC! Team Xiaomi who Tecno and Infinix epp?

Which of the Xiaomi phones are you using please ?
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by Jetland(m): 10:01pm On May 02, 2017
cese194:
OP add their prices please
You this scammer, when will you find a legitimate business to do?
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by officialteemi(m): 10:13pm On May 02, 2017
Samiceman:
FTC! Team Xiaomi who Tecno and Infinix epp?
.twale
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by mindtricks: 10:34pm On May 02, 2017
Eiyaa!

Poor Tecno struggling to save their face, keep their head above water when folks no longer give a hoot whatever it is they are coming up with.

What a pity, everywhere you go . . . XIAOMI!
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by Samiceman: 10:47pm On May 02, 2017
KingDizzle:

Which of the Xiaomi phones are you using please ?
Redmi 3s Prime
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by OVA200(m): 1:44am On May 03, 2017
Emmalondon:

Hi, please i would like to know more about that oukitel phone. aia heard about it before but it seems the phone is not really popular. I'm thinking of getting a new phone so i wanna know if the oukitel product is good enough since it is cheaper and affordable.
You can order from Aliexpress but it will take 14 days to reach Nigeria. (Get Aliexpress app in playstore).
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by OVA200(m): 1:46am On May 03, 2017
Eldorado382:
where can i get this phone. I have been looking for it here in part of East(Enugu) where i stay. Pls reach me at oeldorado382@gmail.com
Am sorry am not a marketer but you can get the phone on Aliexpress but it will take 14 days to reach Nigeria (you can get Aliexpress app in playstore)
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by Emmalondon: 7:22am On May 03, 2017
OVA200:
You can order from Aliexpress but it will take 14 days to reach Nigeria. (Get Aliexpress app in playstore).

Ok, i will check it out on aliexpress. Did ou buy yours from aliexpress? I hope they are reliable. I was hoping you would tell me more about your experience since you started using the phone.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by Eldorado382: 7:33am On May 03, 2017
OVA200:
Tecno Camon CX win this hands down but both brand are just milking us dry of our hard earn cash.

My Oukitel u20 plus can even stand with this phones and it just 28500 naira new.
i need that phone but cannot lay my hands on it at the leading stores here like Finebrothers, pls contact oeldorado382@gmail.com or zero7zere3zero7six7one6six
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by OVA200(m): 7:38am On May 03, 2017
Emmalondon:

Ok, i will check it out on aliexpress. Did ou buy yours from aliexpress? I hope they are reliable. I was hoping you would tell me more about your experience since you started using the phone.
Yes I bought it from Aliexpress ( it will take 14 days to reach Nigeria).
The phone is wonderful and am really enjoying it, no any regrets since when I get it just that it's a little bit heavy but I can deal with it.

They are very reliable to the extent that they can I can give them 100 out of 100
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by dhurlarpur(m): 7:56am On May 03, 2017
I ordered it from a guy in lag.

Samiceman:
At all grin where did you get yours?
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by Abdstrakt(m): 9:25am On May 03, 2017
mindtricks:
Eiyaa!

Poor Tecno struggling to save their face, keep their head above water when folks no longer give a hoot whatever it is they are coming up with.

Lol...You think say na every body wey get Smartphone dey on Nairaland? Even for Computer Village sef dem no sabi Xiaomi. Log out of Nairaland, enter Street, i bet you, before you see one xiaomi u go don see like 10,000 Tecno or infinix.
NB: I currently use a Xiaomi device.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by Orator2383: 10:20am On May 03, 2017
datyorubaboy:
The CX is a really powerful phone
Yes the Camon CX is better
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by mindtricks: 10:58am On May 03, 2017
Abdstrakt:

Lol...You think say na every body wey get Smartphone dey on Nairaland? Even for Computer Village sef dem no sabi Xiaomi. Log out of Nairaland, enter Street, i bet you, before you see one xiaomi u go don see like 10,000 Tecno or infinix.

mindtricks:
Eiyaa!

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by TechsNG: 12:38pm On May 03, 2017
Interested in knowing which camera performs better? See below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmUhEIQ1TQI
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by Emmalondon: 12:50pm On May 03, 2017
OVA200:
The phone is wonderful and am really enjoying it, no any regrets since when I get it just that it's a little bit heavy but I can deal with it.

They are very reliable to the extent that they can I can give them 100 out of 100

Ok man. thanks
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by Emmalondon: 1:47pm On May 03, 2017
OVA200:

Bro, you said you bought it for 28,500. Pleasw how did you pay and at what exchange rate.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by henry007(m): 3:07pm On May 03, 2017
Abdstrakt:

No truer words have been said. Xiaomi makes quality products but don't care about the Nigerian market. Meanwhile Nigeria is the biggest market for Tecno and Infinix. They pay attention to what the consumers need more than any other mobile phone company.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by TappGroupNG: 3:39pm On May 03, 2017
The truth is that CX camera reminds me of the Iphone camera
Not on that level yet, but quite close to it
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by OVA200(m): 12:05am On May 04, 2017
Emmalondon:

Bro, you said you bought it for 28,500. Pleasw how did you pay and at what exchange rate.
I paid via ATM card (GTB to be precise) at 320 exchange rate
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by henrixx(m): 6:47am On May 04, 2017
tecno c9pro for sale 32gb 3gbram
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by henry007(m): 8:13am On May 04, 2017
TappGroupNG:
The truth is that CX camera reminds me of the Iphone camera
Not on that level yet, but quite close to it

What of Infinix S2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO3D7hIhkJA&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4RzbG6NjHvrpScOHHYLW89N&index=2
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by henry007(m): 3:41pm On May 06, 2017
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by Freelancerx: 2:18am On May 07, 2017
kulrunsman79:
Techno all the way

......how much is the price?
Around 65 - 68k now.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by Freelancerx: 2:19am On May 07, 2017
One has to give it to the CX. Beats the S2 hands down. battery, Camera, processor and even the OS
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by Behankey(m): 2:23am On May 07, 2017
I am a fan of both brands but Infinix can do better. Tecno wins this one. Can't compare the Camon CX to the S2. The S2 is way behind.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by scarycuteface(m): 2:42am On May 07, 2017
Iamdemola:
CX wins it. wink
Just like Anthony Joshua abi? grin Give CX medal

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison by omoalajah(m): 11:53am On May 07, 2017
CX is the best out of the two

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics / How To Share Glo Data On Glo Self-care Portal (hsi.glo.com) / Airtel, Smile, Glo Make Final Five To Buy 9mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.