Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) (51507 Views)

Fayose Meets Bail Conditions, Released (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees / Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by ican2020: 2:26pm On May 03, 2017
SweetJoystick:

FYI Buhari isn't Jigawa state government, for all he cares right now, is his survival and not dirty politics. Lamido is no threat to him, and if you read properly he was arrested based on upcoming local government election in Jigawa. Soon you will blame Buhari for you not being able to perform in bed.
We people like you around, I pity naija

3 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 03, 2017
It's all about 2019

3 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by Brillantman: 2:31pm On May 03, 2017
Stupid sitting government playing the role of opposition

3 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by SweetJoystick(m): 2:34pm On May 03, 2017
ican2020:

We people like you around, I pity naija
You should pity yourself first......smh
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by SalamRushdie: 2:36pm On May 03, 2017
The Buhari era is totally despotic ...We say no to Despots

4 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by Annie939(f): 2:39pm On May 03, 2017
you are not serious
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by freeay: 2:39pm On May 03, 2017
They are just deceiving themselves, APC has failed Nigerians and no amount of intimidation or harassment will stop Nigerians from showing them the way out of Government houses come 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by klax(m): 2:40pm On May 03, 2017
But may I ask a question. Pls what is the offense of this man Pls is it just for telling his followers not to vote is his offense

Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!! How many time do I call youI pity you, your wife and your family so much because by the time nemesis of all these tyrant nonsense you are doing will bounce back oh my God you will shed tears like a baby I swear.

3 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by Chiedu4Trump: 2:44pm On May 03, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Idi Amin must be envious of what is going on in Nigeria.
Even Adolf Hitler needs some lessons from Buhari.

Tyrant Buhari will hasten the collapse of this Luggard experiment ..

We need Revolution ........

Buhari Must Go.......Now

Bros, Buhari na Biafra's greatest asset now.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:44pm On May 03, 2017
yourexcellency:
Kanu obeyed the condition...why cant Lamido?

Because Nnamdi Kalu erred.
With all due respect given what he has achieved through the IPOB struggle for his people, but I maintain he should not have capitulated so quickly to the FG.

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by bajosky: 2:47pm On May 03, 2017
Lamido! lamido!! lamido!! how many times did I warn you & your fellow stubborn governors during my reign "Of I go down you all will go down as well " though you guys didn't see me as a prophet then but I believe you guys are receiving lessons of your foolishness to back stap GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by Jaabioro(m): 2:49pm On May 03, 2017
What kind of bailed be that one.. Abi ? make no talk make no pupu and make no look at pipu face.. Dem kon make worst make no cross road ..shooh !

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by bajosky: 2:50pm On May 03, 2017
Lamido! lamido!! lamido!!
how many times did I warn you & your fellow stubborn governors during my reign
"If I go down you all will go down as well " though you guys didn't see me as a prophet then but I believe you guys are receiving lessons of your foolishness to back stap GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by magoo10(m): 2:52pm On May 03, 2017
haha this people should stop adding salt to injury, what happens to human right, there are other people who go about making inciting statements e.g the MURIC leader who threathend reprisals if Fayose demolishes mosque and has not been arrested with some other instances.
If Jonathan hadn't respected rule of law and abided by democratic principles most of apc leaders would have been in prison and they won't have been in power by now.
this is really bad for democracy

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by Austinoiz(m): 2:57pm On May 03, 2017
This foolish Lamido can blaze up for all I care...betrayer per excellence.
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by tonardo(m): 2:59pm On May 03, 2017
What do you we expect,
It's obvious we manage to 2019...
The hate for minority....
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by misteryman: 3:00pm On May 03, 2017
BUHARI! BUHARI!! BUHARI!!! HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL YOU , COME..O YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIRE
shocked

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by 5oyad: 3:01pm On May 03, 2017
bajosky:
Lamido! lamido!! lamido!!
how many times did I warn you & your fellow stubborn governors during my reign
"If I go down you all will go down as well " though you guys didn't see me as a prophet then but I believe you guys are receiving lessons of your foolishness to back stap GEJ.

Is it lamido that told Jonathan to leave jega there. He was warned by the governors to remove jega. Ogogoro did not allow him do so. Dont allow cardreader. He could not. So he was depending on free and fair election - yet he made corruption an international enterprise allowed patience to insult the whole nation, kept straffing diezani evem with her cancerous breast. What destroyed gej lies within him. Is it not sad that as bad as buhari is people still believe he is better than gej?
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by mrRostov(m): 3:03pm On May 03, 2017
I wonder where APC is going with all these nonsense. In nairaland its either a snake thread or APC nonsense

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by Mcreloaded(m): 3:05pm On May 03, 2017
Something is wrong with this government , have they forgotten so soon the comments they made in the not so distant past concerning baboon and what ever
Obviously they can't tolerate opposition at the end of the day they will make GEJ look like a hero . this government sha na one chance

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 03, 2017
Thunder Fire BACKWARDNESS

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by discusant: 3:09pm On May 03, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

Buhari Must Go.......Now

Buhari group is very crude with power, most vindictive, and lives in the civilization far behind Hitler's and Idi Amin's.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by DropShot: 3:12pm On May 03, 2017
kanayoNickel:
I tell you ....We live in DESPOTIC times.

When will the sick baby do the needful and Let this Country breathe fresher air. I feel trapped. The feeling that you're in a room with a decomposing corpse.

Thats my mental idea of Nigeria now
Rat poison is very cheap you know. undecided wink
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by DropShot: 3:13pm On May 03, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

Buhari Must Go.......Now
Eeyah, frustration has set in. Sorry dear.
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by chinedu234(m): 3:19pm On May 03, 2017
If what is reported above is true,then we could equally be approaching the end of this democratic experimentation. Or can that also signal the beginning of the end for the 1914 contraption. However it decides to go I pray that it is devoid of violence and be handled maturely. This opinion is on the background of all other events taking place now in the country. This includes boko haram, Ipob, NDA,President's health etc. May God secure us.
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by omobabaonibaba(m): 3:20pm On May 03, 2017
do we even have presidency in this country at all

as in, in what sense does speaking your own opinion a crime in this bogus code of law this people keep lying on

lord, can you put an end to this evil man driving the wheel of this country pls

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by discusant: 3:22pm On May 03, 2017
Much of the gains in democratization made from 1999 to 2015 has been lost.

Worse, Buhari group sold all shame in the market place;

that is why the group is not worried that in two years of the govt, Naira lost value - from N265 to £1, to N625 to £1.
and once Buhari went on leave, Naira gained weight, rose to N480 to £1.

If Buhari still has conscience, he would have resigned from office before now..

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by franudi: 3:22pm On May 03, 2017
Why is it that northerners always hire southern lawyers to defend them whenever they have serious case in the court?

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by kinibigdeal(m): 3:28pm On May 03, 2017
So Nnamdi Kanu and Lamido now commit the same offence? That shows how incompetent this government is trying silent opposition

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by Blue3k(m): 3:35pm On May 03, 2017
These bail conditions are harsh. I don't agree with the gag order or holding political meeting. Him not glong out in public ok. Him not going out in public gathering ok. I mean it's better than house arrest.
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by EazyMoh(m): 3:54pm On May 03, 2017
This is false information. The judge never gave Lamido bail yesterday nor list any conditions. He simply adjourned till 4th of may.
These bail conditions are concocted by the OP, though it's captured in the Punch headline (another overated newspaper), they never listed those so called conditions in their report and neither did any other news outlet.
Engineerboat shall be sanctioned for posting wrong information.
cc mynd44 seun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo / See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video / BokoHaram Members Caught IDP Camp In Gwoza (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.