Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) (51501 Views)

Fayose Meets Bail Conditions, Released (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees / Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by Reference(m): 8:47am On May 04, 2017
Abagworo:
Lamido is Hausa/Fulani and is facing justice for incitement. That's how things should be.

And Ameachi and co who threatened to form a parallel government were doing what..... anyway I'm not interested in these political acrobatics. We are clearly in a circus but you should know this. A trapeze swings to and fro and a trampoline will send you high but gravity will bring you back. The same surprise you guys expressed when the ruling party is disparaged daily is the same surprise you will express when this government and party is hounded in exactly the same way in time to come. The future is near and cyberspace never forgets.
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by bajosky: 3:42pm On May 04, 2017
5oyad:

Is it lamido that told Jonathan to leave jega there. He was warned by the governors to remove jega. Ogogoro did not allow him do so. Dont allow cardreader. He could not. So he was depending on free and fair election - yet he made corruption an international enterprise allowed patience to insult the whole nation, kept straffing diezani evem with her cancerous breast. What destroyed gej lies within him. Is it not sad that as bad as buhari is people still believe he is better than gej?
Am surprised some people in Nigeria undergoing suffering in the second coming of GMB still have the guts to compare this failed administration to GEJ led which today is the best Nigerians have had since 1914.
Those in favor "Like" if against"Share"
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by seunmsg(m): 3:46pm On May 04, 2017
engineerboat:
Its no longer news that the Former Jigawa Governor Sule lamido was arrested by police on the order of Jigawa State government.

Yesterday he was granted bail, but rejected the bail Condition, hence his continue stay in Police detention.

Below are the bail conditions.

1) He Must Not Grant Press Interviews Or Make Public Statements For Three Months,

2) He must Not Attend public gatherings,

3) He must not Converge Political Meetings Within Jigawa State For Three months.

But Lamido Rejected them Outrightly And He Was Remanded.

What is everything turning into.

According to the Government below are lamido inciting statement.

Sule Lamido was granted bail on self recognition today. You should apologies for the lies you posted above.
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by engineerboat(m): 6:03pm On May 04, 2017
seunmsg:

Sule Lamido was granted bail on self recognition today. You should apologies for the lies you posted above.

Hahahahahaha.

Read the post again then you will know that i did not lie.
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by engineerboat(m): 6:10pm On May 04, 2017
Kaykay:
Sokoto also stated that the AIG of police in charge of Kano zone, Aderanti Kayode promised to fair in the conduct of investigations.

The petition was originally sent by Ikenna Ekpunobim, a legal counsel to the present governor of Jigawa state, Governor Badaru Abubakar. The petition alleged that lamido made the statements below in Hausa at a PDP meeting in Dutse, Jigawa.

“Before the election, I will make every one of you swear with his life to protect our cause. No matter what, I will not listen to you for complaining. All I want is to come for your bail in the police station breaking another person’s head or you fought someone because the administration belongs to mad people,”

After his arrest earlier on Sunday, lamido’s houses in Kano and Jigawa were searched by the police. As at 11 pm, Sunday night, Mr. lamido is still being detained. He may be charged to court on Tuesday.

Below is the petition that was written to the police by the Jigawa state government;

http://politicsngr.com/2017/05/01/arrested-ex-gov-lamido-nigerian-police-responds/

Op,it seems you a bias. Though, the judgement may have some political undertone but we must not forget the source of this trouble and the past uterrances

I read your link, the first thing that caught my attention is.

“WHY WE ARRESTED EX-GOV LAMIDO” – NIGERIAN POLICE RESPONDS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) / Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie / Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.