Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,400 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) (51500 Views)

Fayose Meets Bail Conditions, Released (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees / Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by Kaykay(m): 3:55pm On May 03, 2017
Sokoto also stated that the AIG of police in charge of Kano zone, Aderanti Kayode promised to fair in the conduct of investigations.

The petition was originally sent by Ikenna Ekpunobim, a legal counsel to the present governor of Jigawa state, Governor Badaru Abubakar. The petition alleged that lamido made the statements below in Hausa at a PDP meeting in Dutse, Jigawa.

“Before the election, I will make every one of you swear with his life to protect our cause. No matter what, I will not listen to you for complaining. All I want is to come for your bail in the police station breaking another person’s head or you fought someone because the administration belongs to mad people,”

After his arrest earlier on Sunday, lamido’s houses in Kano and Jigawa were searched by the police. As at 11 pm, Sunday night, Mr. lamido is still being detained. He may be charged to court on Tuesday.

Below is the petition that was written to the police by the Jigawa state government;

http://politicsngr.com/2017/05/01/arrested-ex-gov-lamido-nigerian-police-responds/

Op,it seems you a bias. Though, the judgement may have some political undertone but we must not forget the source of this trouble and the past uterrances
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by Kaykay(m): 3:57pm On May 03, 2017
Sokoto also stated that the AIG of police in charge of Kano zone, Aderanti Kayode promised to fair in the conduct of investigations.

The petition was originally sent by Ikenna Ekpunobim, a legal counsel to the present governor of Jigawa state, Governor Badaru Abubakar. The petition alleged that lamido made the statements below in Hausa at a PDP meeting in Dutse, Jigawa.

“Before the election, I will make every one of you swear with his life to protect our cause. No matter what, I will not listen to you for complaining. All I want is to come for your bail in the police station breaking another person’s head or you fought someone because the administration belongs to mad people,”

After his arrest earlier on Sunday, lamido’s houses in Kano and Jigawa were searched by the police. As at 11 pm, Sunday night, Mr. lamido is still being detained. He may be charged to court on Tuesday.

Below is the petition that was written to the police by the Jigawa state government;

http://politicsngr.com/2017/05/01/arrested-ex-gov-lamido-nigerian-police-responds/

Op,it seems you a bias. Though, the judgement may have some political undertone but we must not forget the source of this trouble and the past utterances
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by Dinobi77: 4:03pm On May 03, 2017
All in a bid to silence the opposition.
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by achieverme(m): 4:07pm On May 03, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Idi Amin must be envious of what is going on in Nigeria.
Even Adolf Hitler needs some lessons from Buhari.

Tyrant Buhari will hasten the collapse of this Luggard experiment ..

We need Revolution ........

Buhari Must Go.......Now

Unfortunately there can't be revolution. Nigerians are too afraid to start such. Ordinary tear gas will put an end to the revolution plan.

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by anyebedgreat: 4:14pm On May 03, 2017
See bail wey Nnamdi kanu dey beg for na im person dey reject like this.
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by mindtricks: 4:18pm On May 03, 2017
kanayoNickel:
I tell you ....We live in DESPOTIC times.

When will the sick baby do the needful and Let this Country breathe fresher air. I feel trapped. The feeling that you're in a room with a decomposing corpse.

Thats my mental idea of Nigeria now

That is change my dear. Or do we deserve better?

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 03, 2017
When the rats and mosquitoes deal with him... he would accept it.
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by makaveliii03: 4:24pm On May 03, 2017
When customers are deciding on a purchase, they start by looking online.

Instead of your physical address determining your business’s location, your ability to rank in searches engines determines how visible you are. Potential customers who haven’t driven past your stores or heard about your from someone else, have the ability to find you online. Everyday someone is searching for something relevant to your stores products and eCommerce site gives you the ability to get found by and sell your products to them directly through the web.

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

What we will deploy for your E-commerce website:

• User-friendly interface
• Add, edit & delete products
• Create product categories & sub-categories
• Control item quantities & stock
• Hold sales & display featured items
• Cross sell by displaying related products
• Powerful catalogue search options
• Account Registration & Login
• Password protection of any page
• Search engine compatibility
• Inventory tracking and reporting
• Securely sell documents and software
• Accept credit cards
• Real-time shipping calculations
• View Order Status
• Multiple Shipping Options
• One year web hosting & domain name registration
• Unlimited email addresses
• SEO friendly web pages
• Free technical support for one month
• Free Online Marketing Campaign for 1 week
• Digital Media Marketing Consultancy
• DIY Image upload tutorials
• DIY blog training‎ FREE
• Banner designs created for your use for online Media Campaign

Plus much more

Get PREMIUM E-commerce Website for less than N100k Completed with Secured Online Payment Gateway Integration… We don’t just build a store, we build your business:

Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by ifraudiaa: 4:29pm On May 03, 2017
sule lamido is the real deal . contrast him with ifraud nnamdi kanu who left his brothers to die in prison
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by ifraudiaa: 4:40pm On May 03, 2017
nnamdi kanu's wish has come true. his wish is to be noticed. for those people saying that nnamdi kanu is fighting for gullible iboes nnamdi is only interested in what he can gain from the nigerian state.

nnamdi kanu was released on health grounds but he dosent look like a sick person. kanu has been moving around nigeria meeting ffk iboe senators politicians etcetera. I wonder why nnamdi has not met with market leaders traders labourers people that fought for his freedom. these people lost their families while fighting for nnamdi. why will a sick man be touring around the country he called a zoo.

the people who were charged along with nnamdi are still rotting in prison. some protesters in police cells are dead.

i am sorry for gullible iboes who put their hopes in fraud nnamdi kanu
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by Jyunus: 5:14pm On May 03, 2017
The same Sule that ordered the arrest of a boy in Jigawa during the build up of 2015 election for critising him. What goes around comes around.
engineerboat:
Its no longer news that the Former Jigawa Governor Sule lamido was arrested by police on the order of Jigawa State government.

Yesterday he was granted bail, but rejected the bail Condition, hence his continue stay in Police detention.

Below are the bail conditions.

1) He Must Not Grant Press Interviews Or Make Public Statements For Three Months,

2) He must Not Attend public gatherings,

3) He must not Converge Political Meetings Within Jigawa State For Three months.

But Lamido Rejected them Outrightly And He Was Remanded.

What is everything turning into.

According to the Government below are lamido inciting statement.

https://punchng.com/lamido-remanded-in-kiyawa-prison/amp/
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by toltee4real: 5:18pm On May 03, 2017
@OP you are very biased, if you think Lamido is being unjustly prosecuted kindly get us the audio clip of the evidence and play for us.

This is a man addressing PDP supporters for the forthcoming LG elections, and said and I quote"I KNOW THEY WILL ARREST YOU, BUT DON'T FEAR because I WILL COME OVER AND BAIL YOU BUT NEVER FAIL TO HAVE CUT MANY HEADS BEFORE THEY ARREST YOU" this statement for just LG ELECTION? what of if he's the one contesting for President contesting with other TRIBES?
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by sshalom(m): 5:33pm On May 03, 2017
This administration must be careful with all these stringent conditions being given by judges as for of people that could be tagged as 'oppositions'. Whatever is done today resonates forever in history.

History also does not forget!.
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by CharlotteFlair: 5:40pm On May 03, 2017
vedaxcool:
So many foolish comments just to support a man who wanted to instigate violence against innocents.
The dogs and baboons will soon be here.
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Arrant nonsense
PDP chieftain
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by Abagworo(m): 6:51pm On May 03, 2017
Lamido is Hausa/Fulani and is facing justice for incitement. That's how things should be.
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by guychidile: 6:57pm On May 03, 2017
if you know your history,then you will know where you come from.,
and if you sow cassava,you must reap up cassava.,and if you sow rice you will also reap rice.,what's ever you sow in this world....you must sundry reap..!
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 03, 2017
seunmsg:

Provide a credible source to back up your post. From what I read elsewhere, his bail application will be heard tomorrow.
Hmmmm

injustice 4 one is injustice for all.

1st it was KANU everibdy kept mute on d wicked term lashd on him,one day!just one day,it cud b ur turn or som1 close to u.

#Saynotoinjustice
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by Splashme: 7:48pm On May 03, 2017
engineerboat:
This is serious backwardness in Nigeria
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by roeb1987(m): 8:40pm On May 03, 2017
Hope this judges are not craming their judgement? I could recall that this judgement is similar to Nnamadi Kanu's judgement. I dey watch ooo!
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by basadenet: 9:03pm On May 03, 2017
It seems some Governors had fail to learn from 2015 election, where most governors lost election.
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by brojoshua: 9:58pm On May 03, 2017
After bail, we don't use to hear anything about such cases again. There is injustice in Nigeria because corruption. Prosecute corrupt politicians and co and imprison those of them that are convicted.
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:10pm On May 03, 2017
kanayoNickel:
I tell you ....We live in DESPOTIC times.

When will the sick baby do the needful and Let this Country breathe fresher air. I feel trapped. The feeling that you're in a room with a decomposing corpse.

Thats my mental idea of Nigeria now

@Bold are you in a room with decomposing corpse of your .................................?
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:11pm On May 03, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

Buhari Must Go.......Now

LOL if you did not mention Buhari you won't breath in a day i guess, Now tell me how is this Buhari now, The man is sick and need rest...
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:13pm On May 03, 2017
He should rot in jail then..
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by Ibraheemmawa(m): 11:17pm On May 03, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

Buhari Must Go.......Now
Go remove from him seat na?una just de blind
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by dinggle: 11:18pm On May 03, 2017
Why is Buhari taking Nigeria back?....GEJ was corrupt but upheld our freedoms....I'm sickened by this administration.
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by Nobody: 2:17am On May 04, 2017
Why didn't CowNu reject his own bail conditions?
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by sindan: 3:39am On May 04, 2017
SweetJoystick:

Is Buhari the government of Jigawa state, person wey no fit chop and drink, na Lamido go be him problem? If na you, you go dey think of event in 2 years or your survival first before thinking of event in 2 years time that you aren't sure of participating in due to age and health issues? Let not hatred be cloud your ability to reason properly and contribute to public debate without a biased mind

Bros no vex, are saying that Buhari is dying?
Re: Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) by SweetJoystick(m): 6:32am On May 04, 2017
sindan:

Bros no vex, are saying that Buhari is dying?
No he is living a healthy life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties / Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) / How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.