Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Is Selling A Woman’s Virginity Going Too Far? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Selling A Woman’s Virginity Going Too Far? (549 Views)

24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / 18-Year-Old Australian-German Girl Is Selling Her Virginity (Photos) / Just Negodu! Please Does Anyone Know Where This Girl Is Going Too? - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Selling A Woman’s Virginity Going Too Far? by oluwasma(f): 1:00pm On May 03, 2017
I heard about this story in which a woman, a 27-year old US medical student named Elizabeth Raine planned to sell off her virginity to the highest bidder. Also weeks back, a Nigerian lady decided to sell her virginity for N600,000 and extra N200,000 for a second round.

So what do we make of this mess? I think it’s a very personal decision about what virginity means and the value of place upon it. There are men and women who are waiting for love before having sex. And, of course, there are some religious people whose decision is to keep their virginity till when they are married yet there aren’t as many as you think, since about 95% of people have had premarital sex.

It may be weird that a lady doesn’t want to lose her virginity to that special someone she will forever cherish but to someone who pays in exchange for it. Really it’s her decision yeah and no one cares to know how you lose it.

Anyway, what are your thoughts about the value of virginity? Should women value it so much? Should men value it in women? Do you find placing price over virginity weird?

Source: https://seunsdigest./2017/05/03/is-selling-a-womans-virginity-going-too-far/

Re: Is Selling A Woman’s Virginity Going Too Far? by Afonjashapmouth: 1:07pm On May 03, 2017
The real deal is that nothing is sacred nowadays, I gave up since the day people sees God as fairytale and good behaviour as will and not mandatory.
Re: Is Selling A Woman’s Virginity Going Too Far? by Lionessza(f): 1:26pm On May 03, 2017
I think we should just accept that people aren't the same and will never see the same, and they will always put different values on things. Some may use virginity to "find a husband ", some may use it to get rich, some may use it to bribe (have never heard of this one but nothing is impossible lolll), some may use it to climb the professional ladder etc . The important thing is that it's a personal decision and no one can truly say how they use theirs is the best cus what's best for you might be the opposite for me. Point is; people should leave these ladies alone , this how they want it to play out for them .

1 Like

Re: Is Selling A Woman’s Virginity Going Too Far? by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 03, 2017
i disvirgined a girl last week just because i helped her with a Job at one I.T firm

cheesy
Re: Is Selling A Woman’s Virginity Going Too Far? by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 03, 2017
Lots of women practically gives out their V-card for free. So logically, I am inclined to say, those that cash in on in are smart. Smart Sluts.

1 Like

Re: Is Selling A Woman’s Virginity Going Too Far? by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 03, 2017
RB007:
i disvirgined a girl last week just because i helped her with a Job at one I.T firm

cheesy

And why's that something 2 be happy about?
Re: Is Selling A Woman’s Virginity Going Too Far? by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 03, 2017
It's good bidness.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Single Lady / Can I Trust On My Wife And Father.. / A Girl That Behaves Like Nepa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.