Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Best Ways To Start Making Friends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Ways To Start Making Friends (3869 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by marocguy(m): 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2010
Hmm
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by sweetpie23: 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2010
rokiatu:

Represent yourself as helpful, coperative, respectful, senseable, funny, polite, cool temperament,
then automatically you can make girls as your friend.

unfortunately only 1 out of 100 guys can be like that.
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by ichommy(m): 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2010
sweetpie23:

unfortunately only 1 out of 100 guys can be like that.

Yup, that me grin
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by nifunanya(f): 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2010
lool

just say what i know smiley
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by confrenzy(m): 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2010
nice thread
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by infobut(m): 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2010
@ n-Ifunanya your response to the above thread has really got me amazed.please i will like to see more from where that came from.
@Poster please whatever you decide to do please be yourself cos that is the only thing that will get you the right girl that you truely deserve.stay away from multiple personality situations cos that will land you in real trouble in the future.Finally courage is the ability to act in the presence of fear and if you act in the absence of fear believe me you are not courageous,so what you feel is just something normal all you have to do is overcome it and the rapport will flow.
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by mindeh(f): 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2010
am loving this thread
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by sweetpie23: 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2010
ichommy:

Yup, that me grin
good for you!
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by Daboncrush(m): 12:16am On Jan 11, 2010
Just be urself, reverse might be irritating.
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by Emmalenco: 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2010
Ifunaya, i dey on too can we chat?
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by nifunanya(f): 1:41am On Jan 14, 2010
lool, add my facebook smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys: What Would You Do If You Were A GIRL For One Day? / How Do U Determine A Male Virginity / Would You Allow your partner Pose Like This On Your Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.