Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

What Do Guys Have To Say About This Picture?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Guys Have To Say About This Picture?? (1125 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Had A T.hree.some? Share Your Experience. / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Guys Have To Say About This Picture?? by Hardeysolution(m): 2:27pm On May 03, 2017
I saw this and was like really?? We cant deny it.. .can we??

Re: What Do Guys Have To Say About This Picture?? by Afonjashapmouth: 2:29pm On May 03, 2017
Food wey.U wan.chop fit heavy pass you grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Guys Have To Say About This Picture?? by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 03, 2017
na love give am strenght grin
Re: What Do Guys Have To Say About This Picture?? by samodan(m): 2:31pm On May 03, 2017
It's because of the shape and rigidness of the cylinder. If the 12KG cylinder was shaped like that woman in his arms, he would be able to carry it very easily

1 Like

Re: What Do Guys Have To Say About This Picture?? by whitebeard(m): 2:40pm On May 03, 2017
samodan:
It's because of the shape and rigidness of the cylinder. If the 12KG cylinder was shaped like that woman in his arms, he would be able to carry it very easily
ooshey the physicist

1 Like

Re: What Do Guys Have To Say About This Picture?? by LAFO: 2:45pm On May 03, 2017
Current wey the guy go tap will keep him going
Re: What Do Guys Have To Say About This Picture?? by LarryBeryl(m): 2:46pm On May 03, 2017
Even if the woman be 1000kg, the interest will push you to carry it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Guys Have To Say About This Picture?? by Bahddo(m): 3:43pm On May 03, 2017
Concentrated mass is always harder to lift than one that is distributed. If there was a soccer ball that weighed 12kg, I'm sure you can't lift it.

1 Like

Re: What Do Guys Have To Say About This Picture?? by Drdreyy: 5:12pm On May 03, 2017
Bahddo:
Concentrated mass is always harder to lift than one that is distributed. If there was a soccer ball that weighed 12kg, I'm sure you can't lift it.

that's it.

if the weight is spread over a large area, it will be easier to lift than if it's concentrated at a point.

1 Like

Re: What Do Guys Have To Say About This Picture?? by 2buffagain(m): 5:15pm On May 03, 2017
Biomechanics
Re: What Do Guys Have To Say About This Picture?? by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 03, 2017
Hardeysolution:
I saw this and was like really?? We cant deny it.. .can we??

Mind over matter...

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Let Me Hear Your Views / Lesbian Girls Who Fell In Love During A party Funwith A Married Man, Shocks / After God Fear Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.