Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed (60650 Views)

With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT / Atiku And Saraki Dance At PDP NEC Meeting today / Senator Ademola Adeleke: Why I Was Absent From Osun Governorship Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Naijaarchive(m): 5:37pm On May 03, 2017
wintersnow:
Meanwhile

LOL grin grin grin
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Kendrickmykell(m): 5:40pm On May 03, 2017
undecided These Old men think of Nigerians as illiterates or little children. Must they lie to us citizens? Hain!

2 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by dumie(f): 5:41pm On May 03, 2017
TippyTop:
BMC fall hand here, not even one single BMC thought it right to come and defend President Vegetable.

Fall fall hand.

They have all gone on exile at the moment... Defending Buhari is obviously the toughest job in Nigeria now.. He keeps disappointing them.. This wasn't what they'all bargained for

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by AngelicBeing: 5:42pm On May 03, 2017
TippyTop:

Why didn't he rest yesterday so he's able to attend today's FEC?

I smell Lai(s)
tongue
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by technicallyrich(m): 5:42pm On May 03, 2017
Lai is a true oduduwa son.they are treacherous in nature. betrayals they can liar for Africa and most importantly love to lick the anus of a fulani man no matter what.

3 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by babestella: 5:43pm On May 03, 2017
I no tell you say Buhari no go come the meeting?

Nigeria is a huge joke ruled by fraudsters.

4 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Kobicove(m): 5:43pm On May 03, 2017
One week, one lie undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by eph12(m): 5:44pm On May 03, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Lol make he continue to rest oh. But as soon as he RIP power go change hands
So make he dey there till he RIP?
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Splashme: 5:45pm On May 03, 2017
IgweBUIKE1:
you cannot deceive everybody at the same time Mr lie Lai

1 Like

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Shizolaalasoa(m): 5:46pm On May 03, 2017
That's not a news anymore ...

We are use to it.

#GodBlessNigeria

#GodSavePMB
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by hatchy(f): 5:47pm On May 03, 2017
Even when he will permanently rest in peace,you Lie Mohammed will still tell us stories meant for nursery 2 children.

Buhari is an invalid and there is nothing those trying to white wash the situation can do about it.

I wonder why Nigerians like to siddon look instead of going out and demonstrate to see the end of this regime that has brought so much pain ever in this Nation.
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by cento83: 5:48pm On May 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by AntiWailer: 5:49pm On May 03, 2017
TippyTop:

Why didn't he rest yesterday so he's able to attend today's FEC?

I smell Lai(s)

That stupid Liar does not think before the useless lie.

To say we waited months for this useless team to be assembled is amazing.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Baamivic: 5:50pm On May 03, 2017
I have said it that our president is not in this country, u people still don't bliv me.

3 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 03, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Onedibe1: 5:51pm On May 03, 2017
And he wl never get tired of lie....#Trademark
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Ehindero100(m): 5:53pm On May 03, 2017
obembet:
So where is our president?
this one weak me

1 Like

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Newmanluckyman(m): 5:54pm On May 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by PatriotTemidayo: 5:55pm On May 03, 2017
Oh! That's why some people think he is RESTING IN PEACE already.

Keep Resting o. wink

1 Like

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Ijobaorun(m): 5:55pm On May 03, 2017
All I know is that we shall know the real president of Nigeria by May 29.
If the person they are lying to does not know, the person lying will surely know that he's lying...
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by otokx(m): 5:57pm On May 03, 2017
Interesting, Obasanjo surely did not move in vain.

1 Like

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 03, 2017
All we hear is that Buhari is resting. Buhari is seriously ill.

2 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by deolu2000(m): 5:59pm On May 03, 2017
Alh. Lai, i like you for one thing, you always have answer for every question, always prepared.
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by kingsolium: 6:01pm On May 03, 2017
Chai...Lie Lie Mohammed....Thunder fire your boxers. Mtcheew grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by olagbemi118(m): 6:04pm On May 03, 2017
This man will always av a lie to tell. I guess hes bin paid for telling lies

1 Like

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by melejo(m): 6:08pm On May 03, 2017
Sarrki, ngenukwenu, omenka, IpobExposed, gberra, madridguy etc your attention is needed oooooooo. Where is bubu? I know you guys are closer to him than Lai because of your positions at bmc

7 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Tensionstar(m): 6:09pm On May 03, 2017
that is a wicked doctor, to have allowed bubu out for little or no reason yestaday, and then disalow him today of all days...

or rather

yestaday was used to testrun to see if he is fit enough to attend todays meeting

1 Like

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by kinnlive(m): 6:11pm On May 03, 2017
DrGoodman:
Buhari has been resting since this year, if he needs all this time to rest, when will he work?

Sick president ruling over a sick country with sick liars as ministers.
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by castrokins(m): 6:14pm On May 03, 2017
This Man Is Very Silly. He Worked Yesterday And Rested Today. Who Does That?

2 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by donmalcolm21(m): 6:16pm On May 03, 2017
dumie:

They have all gone on exile at the moment... Defending Buhari is obviously the toughest job in Nigeria now.. He keeps disappointing them.. This wasn't what they'all bargained for
Ngeneukwuenu omenkalives sarrki is on ban right now. Eazymoh quotasystem

3 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Peterosky(m): 6:16pm On May 03, 2017
That was mr Lie Mohammed reporting live from the one chance administration. But thank God i don't bloody care whether the presidiot is resting in peace or wh
at ever.

2 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by airminem(f): 6:18pm On May 03, 2017
I pity the wife of the President and the family too. How are they able to bare the string tied to then(puppets) by the puppetiers

Wish the President back in go shape.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh / Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) / The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.