Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed (60654 Views)

With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT / Atiku And Saraki Dance At PDP NEC Meeting today / Senator Ademola Adeleke: Why I Was Absent From Osun Governorship Debate (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by MYNATIONNEWS(m): 6:18pm On May 03, 2017

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by 1miccza: 6:19pm On May 03, 2017
He has obviously taken time to practice on the best lie and how best to tell it.
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by kingadonis: 6:22pm On May 03, 2017
i mst say that buhari has done well by exposing those heartless lutters,and recovering a gigantua amount of money from those miscreants............but nevertheless,nigeria is a very big and complex country to ruled or governed with ill-health...its high time we call a spade a spade....buhari is no longer fit to rule dis nation,he shud retire himself and go home and rest,the cabals in aso rock shud free him,let him handover to his vice to continue frm where he stopped,at dis juncture politics shud be set aside ,his life(Buhari) is stil very impotant to him,his family still love him,and need him as the head of the home!! A wise person no dey use by force lick hot soup....na person wey get gud health go enjoy wealth oooo!!

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by KingsleyCEO: 6:22pm On May 03, 2017
I didn't read but I'm fully convince that uncle Lai didn't lie this time. Lol

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by enemyofprogress: 6:23pm On May 03, 2017
Una go soon run out of lies.

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Evangelio(m): 6:24pm On May 03, 2017
Lai Mohammed is Laing again...

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by 1miccza: 6:25pm On May 03, 2017
juman:
Surely he will resign. Old age is affecting. That man is a person of principle.
In your dreams he would rather die there, that's if he's still alive though
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by emmasege: 6:27pm On May 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:
No need for all this because it's beginning to remind us of Yaradua impasse ..We all know that he didn't hold any meeting yesterday with anybody , we know the president isn't well , what we are saying is why doesn't he take a medical vacation and handover to his VP so cabals don't take advantage of his sickness to rule us wrongly
That's the point! Why should a personal or sectional interest override our national interest?

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by juman(m): 6:28pm On May 03, 2017
1miccza:

In your dreams he would rather die there, that's if he's still alive though

You will see nah.
May God prolong our lifes.
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by EazyMoh(m): 6:29pm On May 03, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Ngeneukwuenu omenkalives sarrki is on ban right now. Eazymoh quotasystem
Lol do I look like a BMC crew member to you?
While I don't support PMB resigning, I strongly believe he shouldn't contest in 2019.
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Mcreloaded(m): 6:30pm On May 03, 2017
For once please NIRA landers let's appreciate the truth for it is not easy when a natural born liar as his name implies starts saying the truth for real 3 gbosa for lai Mohammed guess he has bought sense with N200

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by sexy74(m): 6:30pm On May 03, 2017

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by 1miccza: 6:31pm On May 03, 2017
juman:

You will see nah. May God prolong our lifes.
Bros you don hear say hausa run from power?
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 03, 2017
Liar

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by donmalcolm21(m): 6:31pm On May 03, 2017
EazyMoh:

Lol do I look like a BMC crew member to you?
While I don't support PMB resigning, I strongly believe he shouldn't contest in 2019.
Dem don dey deny our Vegetable grin

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by dumie(f): 6:36pm On May 03, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Ngeneukwuenu omenkalives sarrki is on ban right now. Eazymoh quotasystem

On the contrary they are confused with the present state of this administration... However omenkalives is very much around

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by simytech: 6:37pm On May 03, 2017
Sick president ruling a sick country with a sick minister who as vow to be lying at is old age..... cool cool cool
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by emi14: 6:38pm On May 03, 2017
agbangam:
May our gud God heal PMB

The same good God who addressed him to respect the rule of law by observing and accepting court orders.
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by ebby9z(m): 6:42pm On May 03, 2017
Yaradua died May 5, 2010.
That's all I'm saying

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by SirdeKay: 6:43pm On May 03, 2017
I can't but wonder if had been one of Buhari's top ministers or head of a strategic parastatal that has refused to show up for work for the past three weeks on health grounds, what would the president have done in such a situation? Would he have allowed any of his subordinates to work from home? Why is this president not living by example?
Nigerian presidency is a 24 hour, 24/7 appointment. It's not a part-time thing. I remember when OBJ was president, he would hold meetings till the wee hours of the day only to be at his duty post first thing in the morning. Before you know what's happening, you see him on television addressing or holding meetings with his counterparts elsewhere in foreign lands and you keep wondering if he's more than one person.
Going by what we went through during Yar'Adua, I don't think it's proper for our leaders to take us through the same inglorious past.
If the Jonathan presidency had fished out and punished the cabal that manipulated Yar'Adua's health challenges to their advantage, I doubt if anyone would have dared repeating the same thing but Jonathan, despite setting up a committee to probe the incident, sat on the report till date.
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by mystry(m): 6:44pm On May 03, 2017
my problem with this fool is that he always have a reason for his employer's ineficiency which after due consideration is all lies, tomorrow you will say Togo rice is the best. Fool
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by watchindelta(m): 6:44pm On May 03, 2017
*NIGERIANS WILL NEVER FORGET THESE QUOTES*

"A serious government will fix power problem in 6 months."
- Babatunde Raji Fashola (November 12, 2014)

"Stone us [APC] if we do not perform after 2 years." - Tony Momoh ( April 3, 2016, The Guardian)

"The only way to have stable electricity is to vote out PDP."
- Fashola (July 12, 2014, The Nation)

"We seriously frown at President Goodluck Jonathan, over d unceremonious removal of d Group Managing Director of NNPC, Mr AndrewYakubu." (APC August 4, 2014, Channels TV)

"Jonathan is leading a vision less government. " - Yemi Oshinbajo(December 22, 2014, Thisday & tweet@ProfOsinbajo)

"Jonathan should resign if he has no solution to d violence being unleashed on some parts of d country."El Rufai(Aug 2012)

"grin only solution to d present political uncertainty in d country is for d National Assembly to set machineries in motion for d impeachment of ailing President Umoru Musa Yar 'Adua. " - Buhari (March 10, 2010, Sun Newspapers)

"Why is d nation’s currency, d Naira, now trading for N180 per Dollar, while d South African Rand is trading at R11 to one United States Dollar?" - Fashola (Dec 26, 2014, The Nation)

"Give Nigerians a daily update on d health of President Umaru Yar’Adua to stem d growing rumours surrounding his state of health. " - Lai Mohammed Dec 21, 2009 (The Nation)

"Amaechi is not only clean but a tool to free Nigeria from the corruption imposed on us by those who hate our nation."
- APC (October 24, 2016, Vanguard)

"grin recent proscription of Boko Haram & Ansaru violates d Constitution."- Lai Mohammed (June 10, 2013, The Nation)

"I have decided, as his wife, that if things continue like this up to 2019, I will not go out & campaign again & ask any woman to vote like I did before. I will never do it again." - Aisha Buhari (October 14, 2016, BBC)

"People are now appointed to top posts bcuz of d influence a "few people" wield.Some people are sitting down in their homes folding their arms only for them to be called to come & head an agency or a ministerial position," - Aisha Buhari (October 14, 2016, BBC)

"I don't know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen & my living room & d other room."
- Buhari (Oct 14, 2016, BBC/Punch)

"Buhari is giving cabals billions through forex subsidy." -Emir Sanusi (Aug26, 2016, Daily Trust)

"I can sit in my garden, make billions through forex without sweat."– Emir of Kano (August 25, 2016)

"The funds spended were properly spended."- Solomon Dalung, Sports Minister (Dec19, 2016, Punch/YouTube)

"Athletes don't need training to win medals."- Solomon Dalung, Sports Minister(September 12, 2016.

"I and my ministers must declare our assets."- Muhammadu Buhari, President-elect (April 13, 2015, NigerianEye)

Be careful of what you say today 'cos of tomorrow grin grin

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Brytaboss: 6:44pm On May 03, 2017
DrGoodman:
Buhari has been resting since this year, if he needs all this time to rest, when will he work?

Sick president ruling over a sick country with sick liars as ministers.
He is resting now so that he will have strength for 2019 campaign to tour all African nation.
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Nelsonifeanyu: 6:45pm On May 03, 2017
I smell lies

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by ebby9z(m): 6:45pm On May 03, 2017
It's obvious the malevolent, unrepentant, selfish and evil cabal do not care if Buhari dies, all they want to do is hold on to power by all means. They are denying Bubu of the necessary treatment he's to receive abroad just because of their fear for PYO's ascendancy to the presidency. But irrespective of their evil machinations and dark conspiracies, what will happen will happen and they will be swept away in the coming waves

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Captinmaliq(m): 6:50pm On May 03, 2017
Lies

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by buchilino(m): 6:53pm On May 03, 2017
greenermodels:
only if the Yorubas can rise up and reject this hopeless fraud called Nigeria. there's no hope for the ordinary man as long as the country exists because the north would always hijack the government, let the different regions go their separate ways.

UR ONE OF D FEW SW PPLE DAT C D TRUTH, N SAY IT D WAY IT IS. UNLIKE PPLE LIKE SARIKI N COY.
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by tbliss22(m): 6:54pm On May 03, 2017
chuose2:

finishing

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by repogirl(f): 6:59pm On May 03, 2017
Yimu! Who are the deceiving sef? undecided

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by omenkaLives(m): 7:03pm On May 03, 2017
dumie:

On the contrary they are confused with the present state of this administration... However omenkalives is very much around
You sef. cheesy

I just dey take corner eye dey look as you dey find my trouble since. You know say you na my personal person so I go just free you make you enjoy. cheesy

Some people I just can't bring myself to beefing, just who I am. In the mean time, you might wanna holla at Tonyebarcanista, rest assured you'd find good company there. Na woman wrapper him be. wink

By the way, HungerBad, where you go hide Ishilove? Been ages since I saw her.

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Habeyy(m): 7:04pm On May 03, 2017
my hand to type my mouth to talk,what has politics turn grandfathers into,feeding on lies to satisfy the hunger in their belly,when people now have names that have direct meaning to their English pronunciation ( liar)...I lost hope in this administration when a man of layi's reputation was named the minister of information...I don't think this so called layi can even read from his speech without making mistake,he his so venal that he can be bought with a plate of Senegalese #Jollof rice,...we are waiting to hear what your lies will be next week..
LAYI MOHAMMED :a man with the bottle of lies
LAYI MOHAMMED:A failed amateur liar

u better go and obtain professional qualification in lie inlogy...
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by tete7000(m): 7:04pm On May 03, 2017
May God give him the grace to continue to rest in peace - Amen. He believes in his heart and confess it with his mouth. So shall it be.

Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) / The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) / The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo)