Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed (60648 Views)

With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT / Atiku And Saraki Dance At PDP NEC Meeting today / Senator Ademola Adeleke: Why I Was Absent From Osun Governorship Debate (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by dumie(f): 8:35pm On May 03, 2017
omenkaLives:
You sef. cheesy

I just dey take corner eye dey look as you dey find my trouble since. You know say you na my personal person so I go just free you make you enjoy. cheesy

Some people I just can't bring myself to beefing, just who I am. In the mean time, you might wanna holla at Tonyebarcanista, rest assured you'd find good company there. Na woman wrapper him be. wink

By the way, HungerBad, where you go hide Ishilove? Been ages since I saw her.

Don't mind me oh! I didn't miss the opportunity to call you out to air your views cheesy
That being said, thanx for the heads up on Tonyebarcanista but unfortunately you re so wrong on that, we don't flow.. Tho didn't know he was a woman wrapper kinda of man cheesy wink

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by omenkaLives(m): 8:44pm On May 03, 2017
dumie:

Don't mind me oh! I didn't miss the opportunity to call you out to air your views cheesy
That being said, thanx for the heads up on Tonyebarcanista but unfortunately you re so wrong on that, we don't flow.. Tho didn't know he was a woman wrapper kinda of man cheesy wink
He's a gentleman sha and I'm sure if you get down to it, you can find a common ground; no two persons are completely parallel in character. wink

Mehn, you don old for this zanga oo! 2007 fa! shocked

#Respect.
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by dumie(f): 8:46pm On May 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
That market no gel o before my political opponents set me up with another version of Otobo

Omenkalives, you see.. before I replied your mention I didn't even see these comments.. We are poles apart abeg grin

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by omenkaLives(m): 8:52pm On May 03, 2017
dumie:

Omenkalives, you see.. before I replied your mention I didn't even see these comments.. We are poles apart abeg grin
Oops. Guess you guys have had had a frosty encounter in the past. But sometimes we find ourselves getting smitten with the most unlikely people. grin grin

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by bolrew: 8:56pm On May 03, 2017
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by zeals88: 8:57pm On May 03, 2017
the president did not rest yesterday, but choose to rest today . anyways i just hope he is resting in peace.
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by dumie(f): 9:04pm On May 03, 2017
omenkaLives:
He's a gentleman sha and I'm sure if you get down to it, you can find a common ground; no two persons are completely parallel in character. wink

Mehn, you don old for this zanga oo! 2007 fa! shocked

#Respect.

Basically we don't flow.. Can't understand his stand or where he does stand for that matter, too unpredictable
Yeah I was in my late teens when I joined nl(very naive then) but totally lost interest in the site until 2015 elections brought me back.. was lurking during the 2015 elections and had fun reading, was like this site ain't that bad.. Here I am posting regularly

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Unclebrutus: 9:09pm On May 03, 2017
DrGoodman:
Buhari has been resting since this year, if he needs all this time to rest, when will he work?

Sick president ruling over a sick country with sick liars as ministers.
one bottle of chilled helikin 4 u! Goodman
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by dikeigbo2(m): 9:09pm On May 03, 2017
Lying is as terminal as cancer....it cant be cured,it can only be managed....even the devil are ashamed of this man's lies...

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by omenkaLives(m): 9:22pm On May 03, 2017
dumie:

Basically we don't flow.. Can't understand his stand or where he does stand for that matter, too unpredictable
Yeah I was in my late teens when I joined nl(very naive then) but totally lost interest in the site until 2015 elections brought me back.. was lurking during that 2015 elections and had fun reading, was like this site ain't that bad.. Here I am posting regularly
Lol. Was a kinda laid back poster back then myself until I was absorbed into the political arena in the run up to 2015 - since then, I've had my foot on the gas pedal.

Prefer what it used to be though, compared to what it is now- looking more and more like 2go. Don't think we would ever see those days again.

I can remember visiting even the sexuality section from time to time back then, including romance, but nowadays, EXCEPT threads from these places hit the fp, you would Never find me there! Heck, I'm not even sure if any other boards exist besides politics. grin
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Themonster: 9:25pm On May 03, 2017
omenkaLives:
Lol. Was a kinda laid back poster back then myself until I was absorbed into the political arena in the run up to 2015 - since then, I've had my foot on the gas pedal.

Prefer what it used to be though, compared to what it is now- looking more and more like 2go. Don't think we would ever see those days again.

I can remember visiting even the sexuality section from time to time back then, including romance, but nowadays, EXCEPT threads from these places hit the fp, you would Never find me there! Heck, I'm not even sure if any other boards exist besides politics. grin
no wonder grin
chaii omenkalives is that your latest pattern of demanding for sex grin

ok oo continue have fun
am always watching you cheesy

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by dumie(f): 9:48pm On May 03, 2017
omenkaLives:

Oddly enough for me I prefer this dayz to then, the bickering, fighting and backlash was scaring back then.. I think it was much back then cheesy
Couldn't stand the site.. So invariably, rarely visited or even lurked

Truly, there are lots of no go area sections now for me grin .. I cannot come and kill myself with topics or comments that will be insulting my reasoning faculty or comments shock left right and centre grin
However front page and politics does it for me

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by omenkaLives(m): 9:56pm On May 03, 2017
dumie:

Oddly enough for me I prefer this dayz to then, the bickering, fighting and backlash was scaring back then.. I think it was much back then cheesy
Couldn't stand the site.. So invariably, rarely visited or even lurked

Truly, there are lots of no go area sections now for me grin .. I cannot come and kill myself with topics or comments that will be insulting my reasoning faculty grin However front page and politics does for me
Indeed. smiley

Always a pleasure.

Gotta go now. Need to sleep.

Have yourself a fantastic night my frenemy. smiley
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Themonster: 9:57pm On May 03, 2017
omenkaLives:
Indeed. smiley

Always a pleasure.

akwuna nwoke grin

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by dumie(f): 10:00pm On May 03, 2017
omenkaLives:
Indeed. smiley

Always a pleasure.

Oh your friends have come cheesy tongue... Good night.. Pleasant sleep

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:04pm On May 03, 2017
omenkaLives:
Oops. Guess you guys have had had a frosty encounter in the past. But sometimes we find ourselves getting smitten with the most unlikely people. grin grin
Uncle, abeg o! I can't remember engaging that moniker or any moniker for that matter in any ebrawl.

Honestly, I'm actually noticing the moniker for the first time (no thanks to your mentions). I don't know what s/he is saying about getting and not getting along, and walahi talahi I don't care...
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Bazzio: 10:35pm On May 03, 2017
Lai I ll advice u to stop lying for this man because at the judgement day, no excuse.
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by positivetaught: 10:36pm On May 03, 2017
hahahahahahahahaaah!!,chai lai Mohammed no go kil person for this country, omo Na waoh!,ngwanu continue time shall tell.
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by CarlosTheJackal: 10:46pm On May 03, 2017
omenkaLives:

dumie don't believe anything he says. Dig up his alternates omenka and Progressive01 and you will grow cold with how low people can go
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by herolamy1: 11:03pm On May 03, 2017
[b][/b][i][/i][color=#990000][/color]
This man Lai (Lie) Mohammed doesn't think before he talks......... He thinks Nigerians are still the fools that voted for their clamored change which later turned from good to bad..... We are wise already, don't think you can feed us with any more lies
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by mywells: 11:14pm On May 03, 2017
May 29 loading
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:44pm On May 03, 2017
TippyTop:

Why didn't he rest yesterday so he's able to attend today's FEC?

I smell Lai(s)

Okay we don hear but your wailing can't change anything..
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by NemzySeries(m): 11:46pm On May 03, 2017
oshe11:
SO HIS DOCTOR ADVICED HIM NOT TO COME OUT ON WEDNESDAYS?

I SMELL VEGETABLE
dat man is worst dan Aloe vera plant....... if only God wud jst replay hin wit yua adua
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by djacob(m): 11:59pm On May 03, 2017
This man think everybody in Nigeria is stupid
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Rick9(m): 12:05am On May 04, 2017
Lai
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by thunderbabs: 2:16am On May 04, 2017
Hopefully this man won't rest to death sha coz his over rest don turn to sometin else and dt Mr Lai scoping himsef everyday thinkin he's scoping Nigerians, wehdone sir
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by opribo(m): 2:55am On May 04, 2017
OK but what Mr Lie failed to tell us is if he is able to carry out other state functions if he couldn't attend ordinary FEC meeting that is right within the presidency. If the man has any self respect he would honour himself and respect the intelligence of Nigerian citizens and above all pity the suffering masses and himself by honourably relinquishing power to the VP so that Nigeria can move forward.

It makes nonsense just lying down there doing nothing at the expense of our nation.
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by EngrSylva(m): 5:56am On May 04, 2017
What we need is to pray for Mr President quick recovery. And a better option for him is to resign for his own good to enable him to take good care of his health.
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by omenkaLives(m): 6:19am On May 04, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
dumie don't believe anything he says. Dig up his alternates omenka and Progressive01 and you will grow cold with how low people can go
She will "dig up", she will see "how low people can go", she will "grow cold", and we'd still chit chat. Then I'd hope any hopeless and frustrated imps whose only purpose in life is to kiss my rump everywhere I go, with hate growing right through their stomach like a spiky cactus, who finds that unacceptable can simply hemorrhage to death from the damages caused by the cactus.

#IgnoreImpsMode Reactivated. wink

Hey Dumie, hope you slept good. So sorry I couldn't reply your last message. just had to set the phone aside so I could get some much needed rest. Beautiful morning to you.. smiley

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:25am On May 04, 2017
O

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Themonster: 6:55am On May 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
She will "dig up", she will see "how low people can go", she will "grow cold", and we'd still chit chat. Then I'd hope any hopeless and frustrated imps whose only purpose in life is to kiss my rump everywhere I go, with hate growing right through their stomach like a spiky cactus, who finds that unacceptable can simply hemorrhage to death from the damages caused by the cactus.

#IgnoreImpsMode Reactivated. wink

Hey Dumie, hope you slept good. So sorry I couldn't reply your last message. just had to set the phone aside so I could get some much needed rest. Beautiful morning to you.. smiley

why always women

at your age bro you should be spending time with your kids and not pursuing women online
later you'll be calling nairaland 2go but here you are guilty of those things kids normally do on 2go which is chasing online girls grin
bro you've grown pass this naa
looking for another innocent girl to gbawa obi tongue

cc
CarlosTheJackal
dumie
Amarabae

Photos From Alex Ekwueme Burial. His Grave Pictured / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors / APGA Permanent Headquarters Abuja, A Beauty To Behold.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61