Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed (60651 Views)

With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT / Atiku And Saraki Dance At PDP NEC Meeting today / Senator Ademola Adeleke: Why I Was Absent From Osun Governorship Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:25am On May 04, 2017
Please. Let us pray for President Buhari. God in his infinite mercy will grant him good health in Jesus name.
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by dumie(f): 8:08am On May 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
She will "dig up", she will see "how low people can go", she will "grow cold", and we'd still chit chat. Then I'd hope any hopeless and frustrated imps whose only purpose in life is to kiss my rump everywhere I go, with hate growing right through their stomach like a spiky cactus, who finds that unacceptable can simply hemorrhage to death from the damages caused by the cactus.

#IgnoreImpsMode Reactivated. wink

Hey Dumie, hope you slept good. So sorry I couldn't reply your last message. just had to set the phone aside so I could get some much needed rest. Beautiful morning to you.. smiley

Top of the day to you omenka, sure my night was good
Definitely wouldn't go digging up anything.. However, given the terrain here will chit chat later.. Peaceful day ahead

1 Like

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by sparkwil(m): 8:15am On May 04, 2017
Mophasa:
He should continue resting in peace

Forget the likes you got..... Please modify that post
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by omenkaLives(m): 8:18am On May 04, 2017
dumie:

Top of the day to you omenka, sure my night was good
Definitely wouldn't go digging up anything.. However, given the terrain here will chit chat later.. Peaceful day ahead
Absolutely, and wish you the same. wink

1 Like

Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Themonster: 8:20am On May 04, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Absolutely, and wish you the same. wink
[/s]
ona acho Otu oga ara grin
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Nature8(m): 8:33am On May 04, 2017
obembet:
So where is our president?

grin
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Nature8(m): 8:33am On May 04, 2017
obembet:
So where is our president?

grin
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Saxifrage12(m): 8:40am On May 04, 2017
My Bible tells me that the blind can't lead the blind, so a sick person can't lead a sick nation.
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by oshe11: 8:53am On May 04, 2017
NemzySeries:

dat man is worst dan Aloe vera plant....... if only God wud jst replay hin wit yua adua

hahajahahahahahahahahaha

wen pipo wish 4 a dead man to replace U, jst knw it is FINISHED
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Cityguy: 9:56am On May 04, 2017
It's unfortunate how these people think. We are not as dumb as they would like to believe. They should keep living in their dreamland. The reaction will be catastrophic, time will tell.
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by christopheredo: 10:18am On May 04, 2017
He should continue resting until he rest in peace. Shameless old folks.
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by judondasylva(m): 10:57am On May 04, 2017
gurnam:
This is utter rubbish, it's far better Lai keep his mouth shut than these lies that make Nigerians look like fools in the International comity of nations
oh so you don't know that Nigerians are foolish? this is a country that has the highest number of foolish people on earth if not how can a sensible country accept all these lies? even on this thread you will see so many people defending him. so my brother the whole world know that your country is a place of foolish people. just few that are wise and those that are wise are been called all sorts of names because they refused to vote for the incompetent fool as president.
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Kirgyakos(m): 12:20pm On May 04, 2017
Uneasy lyes the head that wears the crown.....Plz someone explain the meaning to 'Mr P.
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by NemzySeries(m): 1:47pm On May 04, 2017
oshe11:

hahajahahahahahahahahaha

wen pipo wish 4 a dead man to replace U, jst knw it is FINISHED
my broda dis matter ain't no joke ooooo.....aw wud a fulani stick b frustrating over 200m pple?
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Jelal0007(m): 2:38pm On May 04, 2017
repogirl:
Yimu! Who are the deceiving sef? undecided
Babe make u chill with dis ur anti-buhari rhetoric. Haba, its not a strange thing 4 an old who inherited plenty problems 2b sick. Besides,we have a competent VP who's doing a good job while the old takes care of his health.
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by Incrizz(f): 2:45pm On May 04, 2017
nwabobo:

Lie don finish for Lai mouth.

I tell ya..
He's in a tight corner..
He must really hate his job right now..
I think.grin
kikiki
Re: Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed by oshe11: 4:20pm On May 04, 2017
NemzySeries:

my broda dis matter ain't no joke ooooo.....aw wud a fulani stick b frustrating over 200m pple?
its no joke bt its laughable, to think he was voted in and pipo stl support him is even worse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) / The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) / The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.