Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Re: Request For A Development Subsection? Inputs Required - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Request For A Development Subsection? Inputs Required (1459 Views)

Saraki Saga:section 64 Subsection 3 Of The Constitution / Child Act 2004 Abrogate Subsection 4B Of Section 29, While Bothered. / Seun And Kosovo - Request For A Development Subsection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Re: Request For A Development Subsection? Inputs Required by paddylo1(m): 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2010
@kosovo

if u have been to skyscrapercity before u will know what a development subsection looks like
it should be a place where ppl will post all economic,financial and developmental issues about nigeria

maybe a place to argue about reforms, and the best way to tackle unemployment

u guys just thrive on negativity here. . u should get something positive started for once
and i nominate myself as a moderator for that section cause i got the passion for that
Re: Re: Request For A Development Subsection? Inputs Required by kosovo(m): 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2010
Beaf:

Is that a rejection? You put up very high stakes with the demand for 50 topics and we passed them in less than a day, that shows our determination to get things moving.

The creation of such threads has already been tried, it just doesn't work in the politics section. Such topics obviously don't fit into the politics section where anything goes, development is a more deliberate and cerebral thing.
Nigerian politics is about talking, taking the piss and promising hot air anyway; whereas, I am sure all who have posted here would rather put things in practice and physically change lives in every Nigerian hamlet, village, town and city.

I understand where you are driving at, i am equally doing my best to make it happen, I do not have such rights to create a new board, The Admin is yet to give his final decision.
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwara Aviation Academy – Preparing for Liftoff / The Revolution Started In Nigeria! / Jonathan Didn’t Demand Questions Ahead Of Debate – Maduekwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.