Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? (2230 Views)

How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me / Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago / Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by marvin902(m): 6:06pm On May 03, 2017
There is a trending topic on Nigerian Twitter today and it has been quite interesting to see the different responses and opinions. The trending topic is the “obligation” on guys to sort out the transportation of their lady friend whenever she visits. Should it be an obligation? Share your thoughts and see some tweets from TwitterNG below.......

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by SexyNairalander: 6:16pm On May 03, 2017
booked

no, but as a gentleman you should offer them tfair. . .it's their choice to either collect it or reject
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 03, 2017
That's just ridiculous so can a guy ask for the same?
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by JudeJude: 6:21pm On May 03, 2017
me i will give u tfare so u can get out fast

u gree or not

U must sha go biko

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by lalanice(f): 6:24pm On May 03, 2017
Its just d right thing to do
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by OGsteven(m): 6:24pm On May 03, 2017
Sure now....A man should pay regardless....u will expect her to pay to come and go again......you want her to be living your life for u ni

2 Likes

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by JudeJude: 6:24pm On May 03, 2017
lalanice:
see ur mouth cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bt if he spends on u and demands sex its not the right thing cheesy cheesy

Hypocrites all of una

3 Likes

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by JudeJude: 6:26pm On May 03, 2017
Crazymommy efe dey sort u small tin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 03, 2017
It's not compulsory but necessaryundecided
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by crazymommy(f): 6:27pm On May 03, 2017
JudeJude:
me i will give u tfare so u can get out fast

u gree or not

U must sha go biko
na fight?

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by JudeJude: 6:28pm On May 03, 2017
crazymommy:
na fight?
no time for plenty talk , women plenty

She go push make another enter
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by lalanice(f): 6:28pm On May 03, 2017
JudeJude:
see ur mouth cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bt if he spends on u and demands sex its not the right thing cheesy cheesy

Hypocrites all of una
are you okay? did I comment on your head mtchwww low-lifers looking fr pple to call hypocrites.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by marksleek25: 6:34pm On May 03, 2017
its not an obligatory thing. Why would a babe come visiting without having tfare? But personally i give though,when I have anyway.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by lalanice(f): 6:35pm On May 03, 2017
JudeJude:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy me low lifers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

lack of education is doing u

Number 1 hypocrite is not an insult

Number 2 i didn't insult u bt u no sabi read so my simple talk look like insults

Number 3 you're a hypocrite

Number 4 u no reach , i swear make i no even waste my fingers on ur low life talk

Number 5 yes u can get lost now that's all i have to say
SMH yes you are a low-lifer. you should've looked that up before you mentioned me, mr ingles
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 03, 2017
Chai Naija mentality
So she can't have car abi undecided

No he doesn't have too , but nothing wrong in booking a taxi home for her sha
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 03, 2017
is not necessary, after all na girls enjoy the fvck pass. Why will I give her money on top the smelly pusssy I oiled
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by vicben27(m): 6:43pm On May 03, 2017
y wil a reasonable guy invite a girl over witout preparing for her Tfair! is dis little tin we do or fail to do dat really counts i no d way to a ladies hrt n one of dem is treating her right! no matter hw small guyz jst play ur part

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by marksleek25: 6:43pm On May 03, 2017
my fellow guys and sex sha! Lol. Na every girl wey visit una must bang?
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 03, 2017
Bumbae1:
Chai Naija mentality
So she can't have car abi undecided

No he doesn't have too , but nothing wrong in booking a taxi home for her sha
nor worry I go carry u for my back go house
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 03, 2017
Martin124:
nor worry I go carry u for my back go house
Lol u
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Maxi112: 6:48pm On May 03, 2017
lalanice:
its not the right thing to do... it's not a must to give you tfer. though I'm always comfortable doing so.... tfer is by choice not a must.

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 03, 2017
Bumbae1:
Lol u
ee beta pass man made ooo,
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by lalanice(f): 6:53pm On May 03, 2017
Maxi112:
its not the right thing to do... it's not a must to give you tfer. though I'm always comfortable doing so.... tfer is by choice not a must.

so?? who said its a must you honestly don't have to mention me
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by marvin902(m): 6:56pm On May 03, 2017
marksleek25:
my fellow guys and sex sha! Lol. Na every girl wey visit una must bang?

not all sha.. just 90%of them
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Maxi112: 6:58pm On May 03, 2017
lalanice:
so?? who said its a must you honestly don't have to mention me
i will mention you anytime I like, it's your duty to ignore or indulge me.

so don't make it look a big deal giving you mention.... iti
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by marksleek25: 7:15pm On May 03, 2017
marvin902:

not all sha.. just 90%of them
lol ok boss.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Our5k(m): 7:17pm On May 03, 2017
Why not, if she's coming to get fvcked? undecided
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by FTBOY: 7:22pm On May 03, 2017
unless she says no but it's compulsory. if you can't give her, let her know before coming. only stupid and broke guys refuse to give their girlfriends a t-fare when they're going back.

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by murphyibiam15(m): 7:39pm On May 03, 2017
lalanice:
SMH yes you are a low-lifer. you should've looked that up before you mentioned me, mr ingles
stop been too serious here madam..the guy u quoted never insulted u in the first place..take life easy
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by softiebae: 7:39pm On May 03, 2017
yes it's proper to pay a lady's fare when she visits you.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by lalanice(f): 7:39pm On May 03, 2017
Maxi112:
i will mention you anytime I like, it's your duty to ignore or indulge me.

so don't make it look a big deal giving you mention.... iti
like I said, you really dnt have to.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Calling My Relationship Quit, Please Advice Me. / Happy Birthday To Jacksparr0w1207 / An Urgent Need To Locate A Cheap Hotel In Onitsha Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.