Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,960 members, 7,821,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me (17848 Views)

Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady / What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. / My EX Visits Me Regularly With Her New Boy Friend (advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Slimranky(m): 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
I have known this girl for some months I helped her secured a job of which she worked for about ,3 months and had to resign because of jamb
.she's writing exams on Tuesday after which we both agreed she would come visit Me on Thursday
.The point is am so into her, have been crushing on her secretly and would love to have sex with her how do I lure her into sex willingly with me
She Love's ice cream off which I plan to get for her when she comes I need to have sex with her in order not be friend zoned by this girl
Pro's in the house I need your advice

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2020
The only thing an average Nigerian youth thinks of is sex.

UnaToto

40 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Slimranky(m): 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2020
UnaToto:
The only thing an average Nigerian youth thinks of is sex.

UnaToto

Guy what's up,,,??

If u no get better to yarn no dey dull my thread na!!.no be only you dey smoke weed .use your head..

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
Of which, of which kee you there!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by jrjfjfj: 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
Lol

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Easybela(f): 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
undecided just shut the fvck up,wetin dey work you are you insane ,of all the problems you have in this world, the only thin your fish brain can think of is to seek advice on how to dig hole,oga, why have you allowed village people to use your brain for ritual ,get off this thread and go do something meaningful with your time my friend.
Slimranky:

Guy what's up,,,??

If u no get better to yarn no dey dull my thread na!!.no be only you dey smoke weed .use your head..

23 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Dreiwizzy: 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2020
Prevention tips for Corona Virus.

♋ Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds at a time with warm water and soap. How long is 20 seconds? About as long as it takes to sing your “ABCs.”

18 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Slimranky(m): 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
jrjfjfj:
Just pour Spanish fly in her ice cream and thank me later

No bro
I'm not planning to drug her
Just want her to be aware and freely give me the p***y
Thank u

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Dreiwizzy: 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
♌ Don’t touch your face, eyes, nose, or mouth when your hands are dirty.

20 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Dreiwizzy: 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
♊ Don’t go out if you’re feeling sick or have any cold or flu symptoms.

17 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Dreiwizzy: 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
❌ Stay at least 3 feet away from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.

❌ Cover your mouth with the inside of your elbow whenever you sneeze or cough. Throw away any tissues you use right away.

❌ Clean any objects you touch a lot. Use disinfectants on objects like phones, computers, utensils, dishware, and doorknobs.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Easybela(f): 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
cool thanks for derailing the thread,more useful tips please
Dreiwizzy:
♊ Don’t go out if you’re feeling sick or have any cold or flu symptoms.

19 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Samcoflex75(m): 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
jrjfjfj:
Just pour Spanish fly in her ice cream and thank me later

Were Dem dey buy am
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Slimranky(m): 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
Samcoflex75:

Were Dem dey buy am

Bro that thing no good,nothing sweet pass when both parties agree on sex,that thing fit cause another thing for the girl body,u know say these days some people na walking dead...
Nobody know who dey healthy
U fit pour am for her drink she come drink am go ovb wetin u wan talk
No let 30 mins pleasure put u for everlasting yawa I just need one or two OT wey I go use work the girl make she give me the kpononor with her consent

No mind all those attention seekers claiming holy holy like say them never go man house before dem fvvvk dem
I wouldn't even give them the attention they want...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Alfather: 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
First buy condom first, then let us know you have bought it. Then we teach you the techniques

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Slimranky(m): 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
Alfather:
First buy condom first, then let us know you have bought it. Then we teach you the techniques

Baba I get 2 packets of condom no worry
I no plan to get any girl pregnant now
No matter how sex sweet
So I'm ready ready teacher
Go on
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
I don't know what the girl is like but, if you are crushing on her try to make her know that you have feelings for her; you can do this in a simple and playful way.
I don't know a way for you to get laid. I won't advice you to make attempts to bed her - 'cause she might read that play of yours and decline thinking You're using your home as advantage. However it's possible for her to give in since she has no place to stay (this might change her perception of visiting you)

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
She is a visitor in your home treat her like a visitor. You won't like another guy to do such with your sisters(if you have any) Just be a good man, okay

16 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Slimranky(m): 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I don't know what the girl is like but, if you are crushing on her try to make her know that you have feelings for her; you can do this in a simple and playful way.
I don't know a way for you to get laid. I won't advice you to make attempts to bed her - 'cause she might read that play of yours and decline thinking You're using your home as advantage. However it's possible for her to give in since she has no place to stay (this might change her perception of visiting you)

Fine Bro make I clear you

You see this girl I have actually told her my feelings and showed her how much I love her
When she started that work I helped her get
I was the one giving her transport fares and feeding money till she received her first salary as her work place is not far from where am currently working and her mother is a poor widow

You know say naija girls sabi turn man to mumu
Especially when u never Bleep her, she go dey give u bill and be mocking u with her friends at your back which I don't want
That's why I want to fvvk her.so I would have the edge over her and be the ruler of that pussy anytime she come back from school she go come give me that tight puum puum freely....

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by managingpartner(f): 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
Reading this made me sad!! That girl may be less than 18 years and here you are planning to have sex with her. By the time she misses her period, you will deny ever sleeping with her. This generation is under spell, all what they know is sex sex sex. You better un invite her to avoid sad tales later.

18 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
Slimranky:

You see this girl I have actually told her my feelings and showed her how much I love her
I was the one giving her transport fares and feeding money till she received her first salary as her work place is not far from where am currently working and her mother is a poor widow

Especially when u never Bleep her, she go dey give u bill and be mocking u with her friends at your back which I don't want
That's why I want to fvvk her.so I would have the edge over her and be the ruler of that pussy anytime she come back from school she go come give me that tight puum puum freely....
If that is your intention; what if she's in a relationship already or decline your advances.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
managingpartner:
Reading this made me sad!! That girl may be less than 18 years and here you are planning to have sex with her. By the time she misses her period, you will deny ever sleeping with her. This generation is under spell, all what they know is sex sex sex. You better un invite her to avoid sad tales later.
Yeah, it kind of makes me feel bad for her. Honestly the girl might set her self in a state of dilemma if he makes his advances to her. Thing is once someone offers help/gifts/reward etc to you, your mind can start playing games with you to reciprocate even though you don't want.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Slimranky(m): 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
managingpartner:

Stop making fallacious assumptions that girl is more than 20 talk wetin u know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
Slimranky:

You might not be the only guy she knows. Would you believe everything that comes out from the mouth...
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Eberechi24(f): 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
Slimranky:

So Fucking her will not validate you as mumu?
I don't' why you have messed up mentality. I pray she decline your request because you are stupid and shallow. If that girl is minor retrace your steps and stop giving her whatever rubbish you feel that entitles you to her pussy. rubbish!!

Silly Man.

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Slimranky(m): 3:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
If that is your intention; what if she's in a relationship already or decline your advances.
You think she's in a relationship and still plans to come visit me
Declining my advances ??
That's why I needed some OT to tell her so she wouldn't decline

But it's certain you don't have any valid point so Fvvvk bro with your unnecessary pity towards a girl you don't even know .
Don't you know that most of these girls even fvvk pass some married women you're talking bullshit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by biddostandard: 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
forget op can some post about the joke of shortage of toilet paper in u.s that has been circulating on the internet

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
Slimranky:

You think she's in a relationship and still plans to come visit me
Declining my advances ??
That's why I needed some OT to tell her so she wouldn't decline

But it's certain you don't have any valid point so Fvvvk bro with your unnecessary pity towards a girl you don't even know .
Don't you know that most of these girls even fvvk pass some married women you're talking bullshit
I know people who are in relationships and visit but, do not intend to do such.
Even if you tell her everything and she declines : should that change the love you have for her, would you force her or kick her out of your home.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by DoubleEngine007: 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
Did you tell her that you were gonna rape her before you gave her the job?
If karma come cut your prick now,you go say na devil..

Op leave that innocent girl alone. What if she come your house ,come go die? Shay you go start accuse village people?

Let me go and come back.. But op did you see that guy in crime section ,that said a girl died in his house? What if you try f*ck her,she come die for your hands?

Op you hear about Corona Virus at all?

Op just don't let devil use you,okay?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Elimon(m): 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
Best way is to make her laugh and feel comfortable init house...entertain her very well...if time watch a movie she likes...the when she is down and very comfortable... Try to kiss her...she will be shy or resist..or if she is Hot kiss u back,but if she resist or dodge..try it the second time...if she likes you...she go gree

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by seanwilliam(m): 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
Easybela:
undecided just shut the fvck up,wetin dey work you are you insane ,of all the problems you have in this world, the only thin your fish brain can think of is to seek advice on how to dig hole,oga, why have you allowed village people to use your brain for ritual ,get off this thread and go do something meaningful with your time my friend.
shut off idiot . Na you he one dig? See as you be like buhari pikin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 16, 2020
Go pay her bride price.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Types Of Men You Should Never Date / Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! / After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.