Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,757 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern (53111 Views)

Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) / Nigeria Universities With The Most Employable Graduates- STUTERN 2018 Edition / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by Nobody: 8:23am On May 06, 2017
nwakibie3:
I have never seen a CU graduate looking for. Job

How many are they? Do you give jobs? Do u even have a job?
Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by Omofunaab2: 11:56am On May 06, 2017
wristbangle:
I rep UNAAB) (FUNAAB) and to be honest graduates from this school often raise the eye of employers whenever we go for interview.

I don't want to blow my trumpet too much but Omofunaab have more to say.

Between checking the list, one will see that most SW schools dominate it.

and his sister in crime amarabae, oya come and maturbate WAEC result as usual cheesy

But UI graduates are being employed more than OSU nau shocked

Unaab unaab glory of our days, forward ever, we shall never.. .....

Bros i don forget this thing Biko
Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by Demmzy15(m): 3:34pm On May 06, 2017
amuijiji:
This is Fraud!!!!!

Seeing EKSU nd OOU on that list compromised the whole list...

My colleague frm EKSU wiv 2.2 but can't write a sentence, he only contributes to discussion when yoruba is the lingua franca...

A "would" be gal fwend of 400 level OOU wrote me a letter nd believe me, I almost drowned trying to code the supposed love letter...
Cc Rilwayne001!!! cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by Rilwayne001: 3:54pm On May 06, 2017
Demmzy15:
Cc Rilwayne001!!! cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin

Bwahahaha grin grin how this one take concern me now?

The "would be" girlfriend though, I am sure she's one of those Instagram slay Queens. Virtually all those slay Queens have nothing upstairs. grin grin

Please Demola, don't marry slay Queen o sad grin
Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by Demmzy15(m): 4:04pm On May 06, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Bwahahaha grin grin how this one take concern me now?

The "would be" girlfriend though, I am sure she's one of those Instagram slay Queens. Virtually all those slay Queens have nothing upstairs. grin grin

Please Demola, don't marry slay Queen o sad grin
I dey craze, me no dey near that side woo! cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by Rilwayne001: 4:36pm On May 06, 2017
Demmzy15:
I dey craze, me no dey near that side woo! cheesy grin cheesy

Washere wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by xploiter(m): 6:46pm On May 06, 2017
Honestly it's connection that gives most of them the job. Their parents always have the link. I've encountered many of their graduates. They shouldn't be No 1.

safarigirl:
Lol, CU has the most employable graduates? That in itself is a joke

*modified*

I just learnt connections is what gives these people jobs. They don't necessarily know a thing, mummy and daddy just set them up, hence their employments. That makes sense.

Anyway, better an employer of labor than an employee. You spend your life working for someone else and never achieving your goals

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by nwakibie3(m): 12:23pm On May 10, 2017
LARRYDKING:

How many are they? Do you give jobs? Do u even have a job?

send me ur cv to see if I gv job
Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 10, 2017
nwakibie3:

send me ur cv to see if I gv job
Get a job please.
Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by uchmani: 1:45pm On May 15, 2017
Are You interested in getting the fundamental Training for today's Technology Revolution?
Are You thinking of a Reliable startup business you can venture into?
Are You thinking of a skill to add to your Resume as a geek?
Are You an Architect,Civil or Mechanical engineer or CAD designer and you want to upgrade your skill?
Are You a student and You want to upgrade your Technical skills?
Or You want to be among the Evolving Tech experts?
Then You are not far from the solution.
Register Today for our one day free 3D Printing appreciation Training, see for yourself how the future of Manufacturing is going, get tips and be inspired to join the Evolving trend of Addictive Manufacturer

Then our Sustainable 3D Printing Training is for You.
Attend Intensive Sustainable 3D Printing Training Session.

Venue: Wirebus Laboratory; 35 Airport road, Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
Date: May 22-26, 2017.
Time: 10 am daily

FEATURES OF WORKSHOP:

INTRODUCTION TO 3D PRINTING CONCEPTS.
INTRODUCTION TO 3D PRINTERS AND 3D PRINTING MATERIALS.
UNDERSTANDING SUSTAINABLE 3D MODELLING.
OPTIMIZE 3D MODELS FOR 3D PRINTING.
UNDERSTANDING STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES OF 3D PRINTERS FOR SAFE AND SUSTAINABLE OPERATION.

VITAL INFORMATION:

Students will be required to come with their own Laptops.

Training Handouts provided.

Students would Print their own models and take home.

Access to Premium Autodesk Software.
Call +2348077950599 or send a mail to info@wirebuslab.com.ng to get fee information

* Discount available for serving NYSC members and Interns with SIWES letters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall / ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil / Police Arrest Officer, Nwachukwu Chinedu, Who Raped Abia Poly Student (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.