Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern (53186 Views)

Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) / Nigeria Universities With The Most Employable Graduates- STUTERN 2018 Edition / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by Tenim47(m): 1:58pm On May 04, 2017
so where are the jobless one from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by paedeezy: 1:58pm On May 04, 2017
Where is UJ
Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 04, 2017
Statsocial:
As released by Stutern
Statistics where obtained between 2010-2016. Only three Private universities made it to the top 20 while the rest are public universities.

https://stutern.com/employers/resources

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/GradReport?src=hash

How did you arrived at this stupendous statistics and figure ?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by BlueRayDick: 1:59pm On May 04, 2017
Oga researcher may we please see your research tools? I mean the analysis done,research methodology adopted.......etc

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by iVentHub(m): 1:59pm On May 04, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Keep on joking
Biggest joke Fa
Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by wristbangle: 2:00pm On May 04, 2017
I rep UNAAB) (FUNAAB) and to be honest graduates from this school often raise the eye of employers whenever we go for interview.

I don't want to blow my trumpet too much but Omofunaab have more to say.

Between checking the list, one will see that most SW schools dominate it.

and his sister in crime amarabae, oya come and maturbate WAEC result as usual cheesy

But UI graduates are being employed more than OSU nau shocked

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by lionel4power(m): 2:00pm On May 04, 2017
MOUAU SEE YOUR LIFE.
Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by Murphylee1234: 2:01pm On May 04, 2017
[quote author=Statsocial post=56197863]As released by Stutern
Statistics where obtained between 2010-2016. Only three Private universities made it to the top 20 while the rest are public universities.

Rep Unilorin
Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by wristbangle: 2:02pm On May 04, 2017
safarigirl:
Lol, CU has the most employable graduates? That in itself is a joke

Most time through connection. CU graduates dominate banking and oil/gas sectors. Go find out dear cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 04, 2017
Top 10 most dangerous and scary places in Nigeria
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVwYFgr4zyE
Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by Lilimax(f): 2:03pm On May 04, 2017
Complied by someone from South West embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by Standing5(m): 2:04pm On May 04, 2017
safarigirl:
You should understand CU grads are less prone using Jazz to compete and therefore face the job at hand.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by Hadeyeluwar: 2:05pm On May 04, 2017
Repping Ekiti state University.
That school will break out the hustler in you.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by safarigirl(f): 2:06pm On May 04, 2017
Standing5:
You should understand CU grads are less prone using Jazz to compete and therefore face the job at hand.
what are you on about?

Who is using jazz to compete? Is that what schools in the West do? Cuz where I'm at, nobody uses jazz for anything. In fact, na them pray pass

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by safarigirl(f): 2:08pm On May 04, 2017
wristbangle:

Most time through connection. CU graduates dominate banking and oil/gas sectors. Go find out dear cool
if you are getting a job through connections, it doesn't make you employable.

No wonder these institutions function poorly. They pack a bunch of idiots whose daddies know people and give them jobs. II bet they are pkenty in all those Diamond, GTB and Fidelity banks

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by TheVictorious(m): 2:08pm On May 04, 2017
Statsocial:

It is a very comprehensive report I think you should read it it all. Try to input your email address after clicking the link I added so they would send it to you.
However I would encourage this organization to employ statistical standardization across the regions to avoid universities within the economic corridors from getting unfair advantage over the ones at the rural areas.

To ur question the time frame was between 2010-2016 and the list was derived from employers. The entire graduate report was analysed using employers and graduates.

BTW I'm already working on trying to get a domain name for our website. I would call you soon and give you a comprehensive briefing.

Yes I just got it thanks.

At the emboldened; Sure you made a really big point.

Okay I'll expect it thanks!
Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by Nigeriadondie: 2:08pm On May 04, 2017
AbakalikiPress:

Lol we better pray for better universities in our "Potopoto republic" instead of screaming "Afonja" Upandan like deranged ugandan lunatics, even as they zoom off and leave our folks in the dusts of education.
grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 04, 2017
grin
Poor numbering and presentation of results.
"Top 20" list presents 21 institutions. This makes the integrity of the entire research questionable.

Even though I belong to two of the top rated schools in this report, I won't overlook these obvious flaws.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by Standing5(m): 2:08pm On May 04, 2017
wristbangle:

Stop hating. Did they use connection to influence this rating also.
Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by TheVictorious(m): 2:09pm On May 04, 2017
safarigirl:

WHY SIS?
Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by TheVictorious(m): 2:11pm On May 04, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
In as much Sutern or whatever they call themselves are not associations of all Companies/Business/ etc, that offer jobs to graduates, #IDONBILIVIT

Have you read their comprehensive report, I think their methodology and it's justification is what we should critically question but you haven't done so.
Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by Lyoncrescent: 2:11pm On May 04, 2017
11 of the top 20 are from the south west

1 from North East

1 from North west

1from North central

4 from south east

2 from south south

That's over interesting. I read the report and I think the methodology used is not convincing. I also see they at least tried to balance federal character by ensuring there is at least one representative from each geo political zone in the top 20

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by wristbangle: 2:12pm On May 04, 2017
safarigirl:

No wonder these institutions function poorly. They pack a bunch of idiots whose daddies know people and give them jobs. II bet they are plenty in all those Diamond, GTB and Fidelity banks

Zenith, Diamond, Ecobank, Fidelity and FCMB banks have plenty of CU graduates.

Rule out GTB, they are fair with their recruitment.

First bank recruitment is still the fairest of all in banking sector. Very transparent in their graduate trainee recruitment exercise.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by Ademat7(m): 2:12pm On May 04, 2017
safarigirl:

No wonder these institutions function poorly. They pack a bunch of idiots whose daddies know people and give them jobs. II bet they are pkenty in all those Diamond, GTB and Fidelity banks
No,go and learn what connection means u hv a bad view of it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by TheVictorious(m): 2:13pm On May 04, 2017
BlueRayDick:
Oga researcher may we please see your research tools? I mean the analysis done,research methodology adopted.......etc

I think I will carry out an elaborate critique of their methodology, justification and purpose and report it here. @Statsocial, what do you think?
Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by olushevy05: 2:13pm On May 04, 2017
Statsocial:
As released by Stutern

Proudly lasuite. Proud of my alma mata
Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by safarigirl(f): 2:14pm On May 04, 2017
Ademat7:

No,go and learn what connection means u hv a bad view of it
oh? Connection doesn't mean you get pole position based on who you know and not what you know anymore?

I know what connection means bro, don't tell me to go learn jack
Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by ellagabs(f): 2:14pm On May 04, 2017
best joke ever grin
Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by GreatCracker(m): 2:14pm On May 04, 2017
Statsocial:
[s]As released by Stutern

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/GradReport?src=hash[/s]

trash! trash! trash!
Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by wristbangle: 2:15pm On May 04, 2017
Standing5:
Stop hating. Did they use connection to influence this rating also.

The connection I mean is in terms of asking for their resumes. After screening and all that, they pick those who scale through but why not give such opportunity to other school graduates.

As for oil sector, the CU graduates work in their administrative/finance dept but engineering dept often comes from UI, UNILAG, Unaab, uniport, Uniben, OAU, Nsukka graduates.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern by TheVictorious(m): 2:15pm On May 04, 2017
wristbangle:

Lool bro, why did you just conclude it's through connection? Even connection cannot get someone that is unfit a guaranteed placement you know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Arrest Officer, Nwachukwu Chinedu, Who Raped Abia Poly Student (Video) / 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree / Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.