Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,256 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) (45516 Views)

Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Christiane Amanpour Divorces Jamie Rubin, Her Husband Of 20 Years / Tboss And Bisola Reunite After 5 Months (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by tutudesz: 2:00pm On May 04, 2017
imehga32:
What is it with some men and domestic violence sef..
its getting out of hand,a day doesn't go by without hearing such news

3 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Tenim47(m): 2:01pm On May 04, 2017
is she the drum?

1 Like

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by robosky02(m): 2:01pm On May 04, 2017
come where is DSS come and drum sense into this man

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 2:01pm On May 04, 2017
These women way men dey beat like this, they dont have 'brothers' or 'male cousins'? Any man that tries this with any of my female family members will know that i have i danced the dance of the spirits plus my basic training, i will show him a brand new type of pain....... angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 2:02pm On May 04, 2017
2shure:
Abegi.
Nigerians are dumb
So if u got internal bleeding and shiiit
Its social media dat gonna solve this.
I wonder if naija were yankee
Everybody for don dey jail
[b]Cause naija wives are lazy
Dirty
They provoke they husbands
Are verbally insulti[/b]ve
Abegi
Na we send una message.
Yur hubby don finally drum u with blows
undecided undecided
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by deflover(m): 2:02pm On May 04, 2017
Yes its war against men on social media
What went wrong doesn't matter
The man wasn't abused mentally
The woman is always right
Men are the dogs
Kill all men
Kill them so women can be the only ones on the earth cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:02pm On May 04, 2017
I am no apostle of domestic violence or woman abuse. But madam what transpired between the two of you? Care to share the real story?

4 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Odimson69: 2:02pm On May 04, 2017
The gbeborun that reported this incident can you please tell us what happened and please bring the picture of the man after the fight.who knows may be the woman beat the husband

3 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Mrchippychappy(m): 2:03pm On May 04, 2017
Tazdroid:

No dey shocked when people begin dey quote and insult you

I am not bothered about that one bit, una men to dey beat women. sissies.

1 Like

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by sisisioge: 2:03pm On May 04, 2017
Kabiesi Olorun Ike! Oro yi ma la gbara o. Haaa!
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Biospnx(m): 2:04pm On May 04, 2017
Me

3 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by ODUBEZE: 2:04pm On May 04, 2017
Season of beating
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 04, 2017
mexxmoney:
All this kids in adult bodies getting married all over the place. They do the most romantic proposal and have the most elaborate wedding ceremony but the most important prerequisite for marriage I.e Maturity and wisdom, they don't have. Hence the stupidity on display all around
thank you, this generation is highly malnourished of maturity and wisdom, hence the effects starts from the nuclear family to the society which we are seeing today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 2:05pm On May 04, 2017
it must be them
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Lloydfather(m): 2:05pm On May 04, 2017
That is part of marriage flavors

2 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by suntty(m): 2:07pm On May 04, 2017
you need praying

1 Like

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by ijefine04: 2:08pm On May 04, 2017
redcliff:

bla bla bla.. u ask weti. she do first?
nothing is justifiable 2 dis wickedness to a fellow human.

4 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by squarelead(m): 2:08pm On May 04, 2017
She would have noticed some negative signals when dating. She might not take it serious. Let always look before we leap. Prayer is very important before the choice of life partner.

2 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by AbakalikiPress: 2:08pm On May 04, 2017
MasterChen:

You want me to pull out threads of them TD board heads from the land of the rising potopoto beating their wives?

Don't start what you can't finish

Post the one that tied his wife to a generator

1 Like

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 2:08pm On May 04, 2017
Mrchippychappy:
But Afonja guys can beat their wives o!!!! no joke, na just beat here beat there. how far now? if na man vs man now, una go run.

Run the way you run from Hausas , your real oppressors grin grin grin

PMB, a Hausa / Fulani jailed Nnamdi Kanu. Yet you were screaming AFONJA. None of you dared accusing him...even ONLINE tongue

Una dey shit when you see them shocked

MasterChen, don't mind the f0ol.

4 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by dayo1984: 2:11pm On May 04, 2017
What is happening nowadays? I won't blam them when the humble and tolerant guy trying there best to tell them the true they rather prefer a flaboyant guy that can afford all there luxuries and been lied to. Carry ur cross oh

4 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by origima: 2:12pm On May 04, 2017
Yes,it is too bad to fight.we are dancing over the blooded nose but u will be surprise the man sustained bigger injury than this mama.let's get it right;women beat up men all the time with there mouth and nothing happen even when the woman is hitting the man hard.let's hear from the man pls

3 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 2:13pm On May 04, 2017
Bukaiaka...... I know her well and even attended the wedding in Adeoni estate. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by MasterChen: 2:13pm On May 04, 2017
AbakalikiPress:

Post the one that tied his wife to a generator

Where the link dey sef.
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by onatisi(m): 2:13pm On May 04, 2017
The man just beat her as if he was beating a drum
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by bezimo(m): 2:14pm On May 04, 2017
I don't like this increasing trend of husband beating their wifes. It is embarrassing and shameful..

We know women can talk and provoke by their words sometimes but come on...there is a better way without having to assault her.
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:14pm On May 04, 2017
barbienazom:
If this is true then the case should be taken to authorities to handle.
But is domestic violence/abuse now the new epidemic in Nigeria kwanu?
It's not a new thing. Just getting more coverage that's all

4 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Mrchippychappy(m): 2:14pm On May 04, 2017
Yoruba man vs his wife- TKO

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by origima: 2:15pm On May 04, 2017
deflover:
Yes its war against men on social media
What went wrong doesn't matter
The man wasn't abused mentally
The woman is always right
Men are the dogs
Kill all men
Kill them so women can be the only ones on the earth cool cool

My brooootheeeer!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by deeone10: 2:15pm On May 04, 2017
The husband is a f*ck up man, while if the wife had kept her mouth shut on time, maybe the beating might have been minimal. anyways, sorry
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by AbakalikiPress: 2:16pm On May 04, 2017

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe / Empress Njamah Dazzles In Traditional Attire To Her Sister's Wedding / Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.