Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) (45514 Views)

Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Christiane Amanpour Divorces Jamie Rubin, Her Husband Of 20 Years / Tboss And Bisola Reunite After 5 Months (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:00am On May 05, 2017
Blue3k2:

Never been a simp and a don't have any weird obsession with men like you seem to with buhari. After clowning you on front page I would understand why your feeling are hurt. You never need to go that far to restrain a female unless you weak or they have weapon. Get back to your day job servicing Buhari.

hahahah What a deluded brain, When freeze wife beat him up you guys said he is such a weak man for allowing his wife to beat him. Now this man beat his own wife you still tag him as weak..

Ogbeni carry your wahala comot for here jor..
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by arctodus(m): 7:58am On May 05, 2017
Marry husband them go dey marry handsome boxer undecided
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 9:08am On May 05, 2017
Friedyokes:
Wetin she do "see what the pesin I called husband did to me"

Not condoning it tho

But what did u do

U can't just say he just woke up and went beast on u

Write the full story....then we can give a impartial opinion
Even when her dead body is on the floor, people like you would still be asking for the other side of the story. SMH
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 9:16am On May 05, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

hahahah What a deluded brain, When freeze wife beat him up you guys said he is such a weak man for allowing his wife to beat him. Now this man beat his own wife you still tag him as weak..

Ogbeni carry your wahala comot for here jor..
so bottom line, A strong man is a man that can beat his wife abi!....SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Friedyokes: 9:44am On May 05, 2017
stanliwise:
Even when her dead body is on the floor, people like you would still be asking for the other side of the story. SMH
nd what if her husbands dead body is somewhere on the floor ...all I'm asking is for the entirerity of the story so we wouldn't judge impartially ...or do u no if she injured her husband too??...do u no if he looks even worse than she does??...or is ur sexism so much that u feel women are so weak that they can't cause damage to men too??...

She posted just her views meaning anyone that reads would side her

Did u read the part where i said I didn't condone it ??
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by odaniel1(m): 10:50am On May 05, 2017
I remember seeing this woman's wedding pictures online few months back. How cruel?

Men, dont beat your wives. Walk out of the house and drink beer or just gtfo dat house. It can be very frustrating listening to your woman's mouth when she's angry n frustrated. Again i say, walk the f** outta the house to avoid temptation.
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:51am On May 05, 2017
stanliwise:

Not what i mean, But first know the cause of their fight before judging, This was how your guys started raining curses on Mercy Aigbe hubby and after truth came out you guys were put to shame..
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 12:29pm On May 05, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Not what i mean, But first know the cause of their fight before judging, This was how your guys started raining curses on Mercy Aigbe hubby and after truth came out you guys were put to shame..
I won't put much effort arguing mercy's issue with you, Little do you know that this same man has been married to three women before and all has left him, I am not supporting anyone either and Do not divert issues please, Men should not beat women and women should not beat men... Let us all condemn the act of domestic violence and forget this gender rubbish....Goodday
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 1:15pm On May 05, 2017
Friedyokes:
nd what if her husbands dead body is somewhere on the floor ...all I'm asking is for the entirerity of the story so we wouldn't judge impartially ...or do u no if she injured her husband too??...do u no if he looks even worse than she does??...or is ur sexism so much that u feel women are so weak that they can't cause damage to men too??...

She posted just her views meaning anyone that reads would side her

Did u read the part where i said I didn't condone it ??
I am shocked that you have not realize that I have not blame the husband and neither do my previous post suggest so; The main point is that I am reacting to Domestic violence and if she has not attacked her husband physicall! I repeat physically and such attack MUST be life threatening either to himself or someone...And if such case does not meet this two condition then...He has nothing to say or start with.
Apart from her case...NO MAN SHOULD SHOULD TAKE LAW INTO HIS OWN HAND BECAUSE OF ANGER AND TRIVIAL ISSUES.
#SayNoToDomesticViolence
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Blue3k2: 1:36pm On May 05, 2017
stanliwise:

Ask him I didn't bother talking to this lowlife after he expressed his fondness for beating woman. If the reason he hit her doesn't involve her getting violent I don't want to hear it. Men don't need to use that much for to take down a female in most cases.
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 2:53pm On May 05, 2017
Blue3k2:

Ask him I didn't bother talking to this lowlife after he expressed his fondness for beating woman. I the reason the hit her doesn't involve her getting violent I don't want to hear it. Men don't need to use that much for to take down a female in most cases.

Seconded
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:24pm On May 05, 2017
stanliwise:
I won't put much effort arguing mercy's issue with you, Little do you know that this same man has been married to three women before and all has left him, I am not supporting anyone either and Do not divert issues please, Men should not beat women and women should not beat men... Let us all condemn the act of domestic violence and forget this gender rubbish....Goodday

LOL you should also remember Mercy have also been married before what happen to that marriage? Why did she leave her Ex Husband?

Also those 3 previous marriage of Gentry where are the women today? Are they married?

Those are the questions i believe we should be asking and not tagging men bad... If woman provoke you i swear you will do worse..
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by fuckpro: 5:03pm On May 05, 2017
Lilimax:
Jesu! cry
Ladies should shine their eyes very well during courtship.
You must have some signals of a potential wife beater during courtship hence the need to take a second
look before saying I do embarassed
Don't be carried away with love. Open your eyes very well while loving.
We have so many savages out there!
... I read somewhere beating a woman and drawing her back make the love deeper and women love it ... as I said I read it somewhere
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Blue3k2: 5:11pm On May 05, 2017
fuckpro:
... I read somewhere beating a woman and drawing her back make the love deeper and women love it ... as I said I read it somewhere

I think it called battered wife syndrome. It's probably in same physiological disease as Stockholm syndrome.
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 8:40pm On May 05, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL you should also remember Mercy have also been married before what happen to that marriage? Why did she leave her Ex Husband?

Also those 3 previous marriage of Gentry where are the women today? Are they married?

Those are the questions i believe we should be asking and not tagging men bad... If woman provoke you i swear you will do worse..
Proverbs 3:31-33 Don’t
envy violent people or copy
their ways . Such wicked
people are detestable to the
LORD, but he offers his
friendship to the godly. The
LORD curses the house of the
wicked, but he blesses the
home of the upright.
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Friedyokes: 9:34pm On May 05, 2017
stanliwise:
I am shocked that you have not realize that I have not blame the husband and neither do my previous post suggest so; The main point is that I am reacting to Domestic violence and if she has not attacked her husband physicall! I repeat physically and such attack MUST be life threatening either to himself or someone...And if such case does not meet this two condition then...He has nothing to say or start with.
Apart from her case...NO MAN SHOULD SHOULD TAKE LAW INTO HIS OWN HAND BECAUSE OF ANGER AND TRIVIAL ISSUES.
#SayNoToDomesticViolence
what then was ur point of quoting me?? undecided..because all I asked was for the full story ...because we don't know if they both fought and injured each other...read wat ur wrote ...ur making guesses as to what might have happened "if it does not meet this two conditions"... Nd I asked for the full story so that we will be sure of What happend
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:18pm On May 05, 2017
stanliwise:
Proverbs 3:31-33 Don’t
envy violent people or copy
their ways . Such wicked
people are detestable to the
LORD, but he offers his
friendship to the godly. The
LORD curses the house of the
wicked, but he blesses the
home of the upright.

So wetin all this bible verses teaches us? So if my wife slap me i should just remember the bible verse and laugh at it and clap for her?
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 1:47am On May 06, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

So wetin all this bible verses teaches us? So if my wife slap me i should just remember the bible verse and laugh at it and clap for her?
There are many actions you can take but it will be foolish to resort to violence just because your wife cheated on you, or she abused you verbally...Anyway it's your choice....Believe and do whatever make you feel good....I rest my case.
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 4:18am On May 06, 2017
mexxmoney:
All this kids in adult bodies getting married all over the place. They do the most romantic proposal and have the most elaborate wedding ceremony but the most important prerequisite for marriage I.e Maturity and wisdom, they don't have. Hence the stupidity on display all around

He beat her like a talking drum cry; the same guy who may not be able to breathe a whisper to a fellow man or even look a bus-conductor in the eye for his change, ehn?

beat his wife to stupor like dis, what would he do to a sidechick or a stranger, kwa?

just negodu...murderers forming "romantic" everywhere...

1 Like

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:08am On May 06, 2017
stanliwise:
There are many actions you can take but it will be foolish to resort to violence just because your wife cheated on you, or she abused you verbally...Anyway it's your choice....Believe and do whatever make you feel good....I rest my case.

So you omit the part where i said if she slap me huh?

Well i am not a wife beater and i can remember i only slap my wife once and i regret doing so.. and have since promise never again but i have so many ways to make her regret her actions and since then she has compose herself.....

If my wife is abused me verbally or doing something to me instead of me to hit her i just pick my phone and call her brother and ask is this how your mother treat your later father? The first time i do that her mother was in coma for 3 days and they said they never wanna see her again... I happen to be the that later beg for her...

Truly i am against domestic violence but woman can lead you to doing something stewpid if you can control your anger..
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 8:16am On May 06, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

So you omit the part where i said if she slap me huh?

Well i am not a wife beater and i can remember i only slap my wife once and i regret doing so.. and have since promise never again but i have so many ways to make her regret her actions and since then she has compose herself.....

If my wife is abused me verbally or doing something to me instead of me to hit her i just pick my phone and call her brother and ask is this how your mother treat your later father? The first time i do that her mother was in coma for 3 days and they said they never wanna see her again... I happen to be the that later beg for her...

Truly i am against domestic violence but woman can lead you to doing something stewpid if you can control your anger..
Yes, women can and so can anyone....I guess we are on the same lane...self-control and smartness is the key....Have a nice day
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by feoj: 7:43pm On May 08, 2017
redcliff:

bla bla bla.. u ask weti. she do first?
no mata watin she do abeg the guy is heartless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bisola Hangs Out With Omotola & Saidi Balogun At Banana Island Ghost Screening / Empress Njamah Dazzles In Traditional Attire To Her Sister's Wedding / Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.