Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) (45518 Views)

Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Christiane Amanpour Divorces Jamie Rubin, Her Husband Of 20 Years / Tboss And Bisola Reunite After 5 Months (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by SIRKAY98(m): 2:55pm On May 04, 2017
Henryyy:
Her husband is an animal in human skin, he should be arrested and locked up asap. You or your friend should forward this pix to the ministry of women affairs and all them NGOs so they can take it up.Such animals shouldn't be roaming our streets.

Can u say amen to this prayer

That may God give u a woman of her type character wise and everything wise

because u Just jumped and insult d husband without asking d lady what did youndo to him?
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Naijaarchive(m): 2:58pm On May 04, 2017
2shure:
Abegi. Nigerians are dumb So if u got internal bleeding and shiiit Its social media dat gonna solve this. I wonder if naija were yankee Everybody for don dey jail Cause naija wives are lazy Dirty They provoke they husbands Are verbally insultive Abegi Na we send una message. Yur hubby don finally drum u with blows
LOL... U badt grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by SIRKAY98(m): 3:00pm On May 04, 2017
Friedyokes:
Wetin she do "see what the pesin I called husband did to me"

Not condoning it tho

But what did u do

U can't just say he just woke up and went beast on u

Write the full story....then we can give a impartial opinion
He tire me oooo

Them no go type wetin dem do na

Maybe she was caught with the Mans best friend on her husband matrimonial bed or maybe she was urinating as an adult who knows

Abeg b4 any mode will type rubish 4us to nail mens.....abeg type wetinnd woman do Jare

3 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 04, 2017
Let her turn it to a police case.
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:03pm On May 04, 2017
redcliff:

bla bla bla.. u ask weti. she do first?
Can you listen to yourself. What would she have done that would have warranted this type of beating? Some of you guys have lost it undecided
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by kakabre(f): 3:04pm On May 04, 2017
redcliff:

No matter what a lady does..a real man will not panel beat his wife like that...what if he had killed her, I'm sure he woulda been singing a different song in kirikiri by now
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 04, 2017
MasterChen:

You want me to pull out threads of them TD board heads from the land of the rising potopoto beating their wives?

Was it not on this nairaland we read that this Ifeanyi Ajaero tied his wife to generator for days?

You better don't start what you can't finish. You'll lose

And he'll loose woefully too angry

1 Like

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by kakabre(f): 3:07pm On May 04, 2017
2shure:
Abegi.
Nigerians are dumb
So if u got internal bleeding and shiiit
Its social media dat gonna solve this.
I wonder if naija were yankee
Everybody for don dey jail
Cause naija wives are lazy
Dirty
They provoke they husbands
Are verbally insultive
Abegi
Na we send una message.
Yur hubby don finally drum u with blows
Oga after all your ranting, pls make sure you dont marry a naija lady... I hope you didn't forget that your mom, sistaz and even your daughters are part of the naija wives crew
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 04, 2017
This I do not understand.

Why can't he simply pack her shyte out or he lives?

Temper + sharp tongue = bodily injury + regrets.
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:10pm On May 04, 2017
This wife battering is getting out of hand o, something serious has to be done.
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Amberon: 3:12pm On May 04, 2017
I wonder how people reason. Listen, nothing warrants domestic violence. If you kill someone shey police will ask what the person did wrong? Rubbish!
Friedyokes:

Not condoning it tho

But what did u do

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 04, 2017
2shure:
Abegi.
Nigerians are dumb
So if u got internal bleeding and shiiit
Its social media dat gonna solve this.
I wonder if naija were yankee
Everybody for don dey jail
Cause naija wives are lazy
Dirty
They provoke they husbands
Are verbally insultive
Abegi
Na we send una message.
Yur hubby don finally drum u with blows

Only those men that allows as such.

Marriage is supposed to be good, nurturing and developing. Anything contrary to that and the party gets kicked to the curb.
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 04, 2017
Friedyokes:

Not condoning it tho

But what did u do

Agree.
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Amberon: 3:13pm On May 04, 2017
Do you not understand that there's no justification for domestic violence except self defense ? Receive sense.
redcliff:

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Koncept(m): 3:22pm On May 04, 2017
But first, what did she do to him...Their tongue could turn an Angel to a beast, trust me.
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by hardbody: 3:22pm On May 04, 2017
Hotshawarma:
This one is not husband again na,he is a murderer....she should stop calling a murderer her husband

Not justifying the beating but what did she do

1 Like

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Amberon: 3:22pm On May 04, 2017
The woman isnt the victim even though she could have possibly died or sustained lasting injuries. Let's organize a pity party for the man for being "mentally unstable" to the point he brutalized his wife.

Mtcheeeew
deflover:
Yes its war against men on social media
What went wrong doesn't matter
The man wasn't abused mentally
The woman is always right
Men are the dogs
Kill all men
Kill them so women can be the only ones on the earth cool cool
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 3:24pm On May 04, 2017
This is getting too much. I keep on saying it, not because I am a therapist, but because I care. You need to go for counselling before marriage. And when I say counselling, I don't mean with your daddies and mummies (gods of men) in the church. I mean with a professional relationship counselor. Marriage is not child's play. A lot must give to make a good home. A lot of sacrifices must be. Many couples come into the marriage with the mindset not to bend, not to make sacrifices, not to change some certain behaviors that they had enjoyed as bachelors/spinsters. They do not understand that there is a great difference between a bachelor/spinster and a husband/wife.

For instance, a bachelor who is used to coming home at 9 pm after jollificating with friends gets married and wants to continue to come home at that time. The wife protests (but nags about it because she feels she must be obeyed/considered instantly cos she had always enjoyed such privileges with her mother, previous boyfriends, siblings, friends), the man feels insulted (no one ever nags at him, he has always had his way with his mother, younger sisters, and previous girlfriends), he dishes her a slap and things fall apart.

1 Like

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Amberon: 3:25pm On May 04, 2017
And you concluded the wife ran her mouth how? Do you live with them?
deeone10:
The husband is a f*ck up man, while if the wife had kept her mouth shut on time, maybe the beating might have been minimal. anyways, sorry
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Amberon: 3:28pm On May 04, 2017
yes, lets not trust women because they are the 9/11 terrorists, kidnappers and armed robbers we read about on a daily basis.
proff010:
Everyone is saying don't beat women. Pls ask her what truely happened? Perhaps may be she was caught in the very act.. Women don't trust them ooo.
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Amberon: 3:29pm On May 04, 2017
You don't even have sense.
Afonjanightmare:
I love this, I would beat up any woman that talks to me anyhow, stupid people would call the man names but would never investigate what the woman said, I've seen a woman calling her husband a small penis man in public, another woman saying that her husband's family are dirty and poverty minded people, abeg make him give her upper cut join
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by ephi123(f): 3:33pm On May 04, 2017
2dugged:
thank you, this generation is highly malnourished of maturity and wisdom, hence the effects starts from the nuclear family to the society which we are seeing today

grin cheesy
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 04, 2017
Marriage isn't compulsory.. God forbid evils,, ladies should really take up kickboxing and strength defence classes.. What nonsense
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by fresherdanU: 3:39pm On May 04, 2017
ENOUGH OF THIS ABEGII!!!!! LADIES, UNA MOUTH WONT KILL YOU O. LEARN TO WATCH WHAT U SAY. THE COUNTRY IS HARD, PEOPLE ARE FRUSTRATED ALREADY. LET UR HOME BE A SAFE HAVEN FOR UR HUSBAND WHO MUST HAVE GONE OUT TO LABOUR.. PLEASE. TO STAY MARRIED YOU NEED HUMILITY.

LET HE THAT HAVE EARS ....

3 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Afonjanightmare(m): 3:46pm On May 04, 2017
Amberon:
You don't even have sense.

Your family doesn't have sense at all

1 Like

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by latsy: 3:48pm On May 04, 2017
Mrchippychappy:
But Afonja guys can beat their wives o!!!! no joke, na just beat here beat there. how far now? if na man vs man now, una go run.

Your education was a waste, the money should have been donated to motherless
people's home.
Brainless at best!

1 Like

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Afonjanightmare(m): 3:49pm On May 04, 2017
fresherdanU:
ENOUGH OF THIS ABEGII!!!!! LADIES, UNA MOUTH WONT KILL YOU O. LEARN TO WATCH WHAT U SAY. THE COUNTRY IS HARD, PEOPLE ARE FRUSTRATED ALREADY. LET UR HOME BE A SAFE HAVEN FOR UR HUSBAND WHO MUST HAVE GONE OUT TO LABOUR.. PLEASE. TO STAY MARRIED YOU NEED HUMILITY.

LET HE THAT HAVE EARS ....

Don't mind them, claiming feminists up and down but no woman fought during the civil war

2 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by neocortex: 3:49pm On May 04, 2017
Mrchippychappy:
But Afonja guys can beat their wives o!!!! no joke, na just beat here beat there. how far now? if na man vs man now, una go run.
SMH
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by AreaFada2: 3:50pm On May 04, 2017
Even though some women can press your monster button like mad, intoxicated by even a little popularity or a little bit of her own change/money, can marry for the wrong reasons, have sense of entitlement, expect what they can never give, annoying with very evil tongue & rudeness, as a man you should never go down the route of beating her. You risk being a murderer first of all.

Once the news of wife/gf beating comes out, nothing will justify your action in public. Even if she actually hit the man first. In Western climes, the man will be in jail.

If love has soured to that point and you feel the urge to batter her frequently and you both cannot resolve things, it might be time to go separate ways.

Nor be by force na.
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by SIRKAY98(m): 4:00pm On May 04, 2017
dreamangel:

If true then it is totally wrong there is no justification. A person can always walk away, just place one leg after the other, walk away.

Walk away how?

U never see a trouble some wife that they hv followed her from village

My brothers wife broke my Brothers Car wind screen when my brother attempt to walk away...to avoid wahala

U guys talk rubbish alot

.dey ensued in quarell when the wife said N5,000 cannot cook d food they will eat

Behold they settled later....but she was well beaten and i thank God her factory was reset....when people ask what she did theybwere even begging my brother

So i wish to say we should always pray we should not fall victim of Evil Husband or wife

3 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 04, 2017
...all these yorober demonz cant let someone have peace again
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by ephi123(f): 4:06pm On May 04, 2017
SIRKAY98:

Walk away how?

U never see a trouble some wife that they hv followed her from village

My brothers wife broke my Brothers Car wind screen when my brother attempt to walk away...to avoid wahala

U guys talk rubbish alot

.dey ensued in quarell when the wife said N5,000 cannot cook d food they will eat

Behold they settled later....but she was well beaten and i thank God her factory was reset....when people ask what she did theybwere even begging my brother

So i wish to say we should always pray we should not fall victim of Evil Husband or wife

This looks like a robbery scene! If a woman actually did that, she has serious anger management issues.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) / Regina Daniels Dances, Living Her Best Life Despite Controversy With Older Lover / DJ Muse Brutalized By Police For Not Having Hangout App On His Phone (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.