Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) (45520 Views)

Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Christiane Amanpour Divorces Jamie Rubin, Her Husband Of 20 Years / Tboss And Bisola Reunite After 5 Months (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 2:17pm On May 04, 2017
Lol @egbami oh. If say you cry for real life you for no get strength to type. No use your head run comot from there, if you never run comot be that.
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by proff010: 2:17pm On May 04, 2017
Friedyokes:
Wetin she do "see what the pesin I called husband did to me"

Not condoning it tho

But what did u do

U can't just say he just woke up and went beast on u

Write the full story....then we can give a impartial opinion
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by dreamangel: 2:18pm On May 04, 2017
redcliff:

bla bla bla.. u ask weti. she do first?

If true then it is totally wrong there is no justification. A person can always walk away, just place one leg after the other, walk away.

3 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by geozone: 2:18pm On May 04, 2017
agression to a non provoking woman is bad in fact never go physical (try not to) with a woman. at the same time i wonder what made him snap.
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 2:19pm On May 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by proff010: 2:21pm On May 04, 2017
Everyone is saying don't beat women. Pls ask her what truely happened? Perhaps may be she was caught in the very act.. Women don't trust them ooo.

4 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Abdul124(m): 2:21pm On May 04, 2017
datswasup:
A friend of Adebukola Shittu shared her pictures and said:
"Look at what he did to her just after few months of marriage.
Some of us here will know this lady, Adebukola Shittu the popular Nigeria female drummer.
She's a friend of mine pls this kind of man must not go unpunished."

http://www.datswasupblog.com/2017/05/popular-female-drummer-adebukola-shittu.html?m=1
Dis totally insane and barbaric.But still i wonder wht she did.
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by oruma19: 2:21pm On May 04, 2017
All these mannerless and untrained girls forcing themselves into marriage with boys from bad homes, see urselves now? Pple should get matured enof before jumping into marriage, the institution nor be joke o, especially under this Buhari frustrating gvt. They claim to be Christians whereas they are infidels.make una kill unasef no wahala.

1 Like

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 2:21pm On May 04, 2017
This man can kill her oh, the marriage affair should just be over now.

2 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Afonjanightmare(m): 2:21pm On May 04, 2017
I love this, I would beat up any woman that talks to me anyhow, stupid people would call the man names but would never investigate what the woman said, I've seen a woman calling her husband a small penis man in public, another woman saying that her husband's family are dirty and poverty minded people, abeg make him give her upper cut join

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by blahc007: 2:22pm On May 04, 2017
Eiyaa,,,dt was really babaric...but op u didnt tell us her own crime oo,,,,na una voice dem d hia first na

1 Like

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Luminee(f): 2:24pm On May 04, 2017
You have to drum the hell out of him next time, rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 04, 2017
my dear run for your life o... what rubbish? Thank God I've never experienced such, offcourse anyone who really knows me, knows i cant tolerate nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Heavance(m): 2:25pm On May 04, 2017
Please, ladies should mind what comes out from their mouth, I can't beat up my future wife, I simply walk away when the argument is getting heated with my girlfriend..... but some guys won't walk away, they speak with their fist, that's why I am saying ladies should just learn to speak.
If your man is hot tempered, and doesn't take jokes, abeg, just mind what drops from your mouth.
I really see no reason why guys should form Anthony Joshua for who they claim to love, and ladies please stay far away from such guys, even if they have 30 biliyon for the akant o
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by seun1960(m): 2:26pm On May 04, 2017
My problem with some people on social media is that they don't want to know about the real event or the content of the write-up before they start to type. Nobody on this platform knows the reason behind her beaten so we don't just have to judge based on what we hear from people.

2 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by stunnert(m): 2:31pm On May 04, 2017
see this beautiful talented lady some men are just animals how can u beat a woman like this ain't he scared if she slumps and die in the process we live in a hell hole(nigeria) full of bleeped up peepz
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Mrchippychappy(m): 2:33pm On May 04, 2017
seun1960:
My problem with some people on social media is that they don't want to know about the real event or the content of the write-up before they start to type. Nobody on this platform knows the reason behind her beaten so we don't just have to judge based on what we hear from people.

CHAI!!! See your name seun, I no talk am? you are actually finding a way to justify the beating of this lady. Afonja men and beating women.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:36pm On May 04, 2017
MasterChen:

You want me to pull out threads of them TD board heads from the land of the rising potopoto beating their wives?

Was it not on this nairaland we read that this Ifeanyi Ajaero tied his wife to Okada for days?

You better don't start what you can't finish. You'll lose

U mean generator?

1 Like

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:39pm On May 04, 2017
The drums are angry so the turned to her husband to deal with her too
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 04, 2017
See as him beat her like Talking Drum? bia aunty is ya Husband's name Akin by any chance?

2 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by missyadorable(f): 2:42pm On May 04, 2017
bebe2:
embarassed embarassed

Don't think this is a new trend ooo,

This has been happening since forever, but social media has now given us the opportunity to see the at marriage is really like in some homes.

it's not a new trend at all. Husbands have been beating wives since time immemorial..It has nothing to do with marrying a rich man,desperation or celebrity.

Most of our fathers beat our mothers but it never made headline because there was social media in their heydays to expose it.

2 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Flashmove: 2:43pm On May 04, 2017
The only thing that can make a make roar like a lion and destroy any woman is the act of Adultery .

No man want to see his wife having affairs with another man
Yet the problems lies with the men who knows that the woman is married and still go on to have s3x with her...

If she had s3x with another man... She deserves the beating...

3 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Kenth3433(m): 2:45pm On May 04, 2017
Instead of wasting your time looking for sympathy n more followers why not take it to the police

Some might say she is afraid but shey its until he kills you?

1 Like

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by som345678: 2:46pm On May 04, 2017
your success lies in your hands,boost your financial status today

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Afobear: 2:47pm On May 04, 2017
hhahha...he done beat am like talking drum ...hahhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 04, 2017
HEY!!! Women have mouth and men do not so they use what they have which is strength.

What did the woman do in the first place?!

2 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Afobear: 2:48pm On May 04, 2017
MasterChen:

You want me to pull out threads of them TD board heads from the land of the rising potopoto beating their wives?

Was it not on this nairaland we read that this Ifeanyi Ajaero tied his wife to generator for days?

You better don't start what you can't finish. You'll lose

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by UmecheMoses(m): 2:49pm On May 04, 2017
Henryyy:
Her husband is an animal in human skin, he should be arrested and locked up asap. You or your friend should forward this pix to the ministry of women affairs and all them NGOs so they can take it up.Such animals shouldn't be roaming our streets.
Khalmmm dawn. Don't be i n a hurry to judge the matttrt... Make them bring the man come first then we go decide if na to hang am by the balls or ....
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 04, 2017
thank God the women r now speaking up.... lets end dis madness togeda... #NoToDomesticViolence #MarryWisely

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by jconsulting(f): 2:54pm On May 04, 2017
In as much I don't support husband beating their wives, wives should always try to respect their husband. Some ladies are naturally wayward and rude but they won't accept it. Men has their level of temperament but some women will always want them to go beyond their elastic limit .

My advise for men ,when your woman is being used by satan please walk away, and ladies try and cello tape your running mouth.The devil don't like a happy home , but duels in that of Mr Light heavy weight Lanre Gentry and Opponent Mercy Aigbe.

gboss gbass...na brain damage e dey cause

Piss be unto you all

1 Like

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Erinz: 2:54pm On May 04, 2017
Some guys commenting here can do worse. Hypocrites.....
U judge issues listening to both parties not only one person comin here to luk for sympathy

2 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 2:54pm On May 04, 2017
Some women are just devilish. They frustrate you to a point where even if you don't want to touch them, they'll walk up to your face, block you from going out and do everything possible just so you hit them. Once you hit them, they take pictures, run to Facebook or instagram and publish pictures, call their friends to share the stories.

But in all these, they'll never ever sincerely explain what truly happened and what led to hitting. They know they'll always get suport

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Dances, Living Her Best Life Despite Controversy With Older Lover / DJ Muse Brutalized By Police For Not Having Hangout App On His Phone (Photos) / "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.