Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK (36684 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by Garrithe1st: 6:44am On May 05, 2017
I love the way FFK is being ignored.

He's sure sounds frustrated already.

Bitter crackie...

grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by blackpanda: 7:09am On May 05, 2017
xelly:

You self, if you become the head of Road traffic warden na sin?

I wanted to say something demeaning but I won't. You that is a serial applicator with no job is having mouth. OK o. Kontinue

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by Nwakaumu(m): 7:14am On May 05, 2017
Sai baba,I stand with vegetable.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by kenoc: 7:40am On May 05, 2017
Hello Nigerians let us change our approach towards our leaders. From my findings I discover that why some people are wishing out President death is because of various hate speeches during 2015 campaign. This is because all the hate comments by APC and PDP is hunting them now. We now see our youths still insulting our leaders. The APC supporters refused to see Jonathan as God's approved at his own time that is why the PDP supporters refused to see PMB as God's approved now. Let us learn to accept out leaders as God's will to us. It is either perfect will of God or permissive will of God. God is still in charge of Nigeria affairs.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by jconsulting(f): 7:52am On May 05, 2017
The President will not die, all those wishing for his death will die before his time

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by smartty68(m): 7:54am On May 05, 2017
omoolorire:
Plss. Let's be careful of what we are saying about our president. What if the old man is your father then will you allow people to rubbish him just like that never. That is man's nature . Always remember that is GOD that put him there for a purpose and specific assignment. I pray for him to fulfill purpose. God bless Nigeria.
So are you saying that God supported the election rigging? And him mobilizing cows to vote for him? Or his blood sucking vampires called herdsmen

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by Hades2016(m): 7:55am On May 05, 2017
Hmmmmm .... Nigeria this is what you get for electing an old and unhealthy man as your president tongue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by inourcare: 7:55am On May 05, 2017
Waiting...
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by ztanleechima(m): 7:56am On May 05, 2017
if the world will be shocked that buhari has gone over board, which i know they won't, myself wön't be shocked. He should just resign.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by MrsPhysics: 7:56am On May 05, 2017
nonsobaba:
The bloods of innocent Nigerians killed across the country by Buhari's lieutenants in the army and herdsmen militia while he looked the other way, have been crying to heaven for vengeance and it looks like their cries have been heard.
Take

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by Franzinni: 7:56am On May 05, 2017
power

The power of power is so powerful that once acquired... Most people become power mad...

A man who is in power will prefer to draw his last breath knowing he took it while in power than to leave power and become healthy... That logic beats me.

I do not pray for Buhari to die in power.... But God might be granting him His own heart desire... If his heart desire was to be healthy I don't think a sane person will still be clinging on to power instead of seeking healthy alternatives....

Yaadua.. Did it... And is remembered as the sick president who died in power... No glory attatched to that... At best he gets sympathy....

Buhari.. You can not be first in that category again why not create your own and be the first to leave power for health reason.... There is glory in that.... Ask jonathan... He is still enjoying the dividend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by pennywys(m): 7:56am On May 05, 2017
This buhari matter tire me, I just pray the will of God should prevail. If buhari have to live so be it, but a not praying for his death, all am crying for is good governance.
We need a government that can build us a hope

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by vecman22(m): 7:57am On May 05, 2017
xelly:

So if you are told that Buhari is still alive now you will believe? BUHARI DAN DIE TE TEE

Don't be surprise in hell whn you die before him oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by michoim(m): 7:57am On May 05, 2017
It will turn around that it is FFK time that is up like Yaradua, and the world will be shock.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by thunderbabs: 7:58am On May 05, 2017
In this age, if any citizen believes what comes out from the mouth of politicians, it has to be the illiterates nd locals from daura, herdsmen and their likes.

Aisha too was used...the cabals are nore concerned about power and money...life means nothing to them coz dey r occultic...

Wherever they choose to lead their daura man to is their problem and buhari's too..if he cannot willingly resign, den he is part of hz own problem as well. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by Hades2016(m): 7:58am On May 05, 2017
jconsulting:
The President will not die, all those wishing for his death will die before his time
madam are you gonna die for him or replace him undecided ... His an old sick man for Christ sake and this is what you get for electing an old man as your president ..... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by thunderbabs: 8:00am On May 05, 2017
Can't be shocked coz everyone can read the lines conspicuously. undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by oyienootieno: 8:00am On May 05, 2017
kingofcamelot:
FFK...This guy must have a strong IFA in his house that gives him correct prophecy.. grin

He said the "world will be shocked" well just yesterday i read here that a man retweet a death tweet and died 5 days later. FFK i hope you have not did what 2pac and Da grin did before they left us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by walley21: 8:01am On May 05, 2017
The thin skinned FFK has suddenly become the voice of the masses?I can't believe how gullible some Nigerians have become in d name of religion, ethnicity or sheer hate.A guy who claimed to be a Christian wishing death upon another man is simply evil.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by oyienootieno: 8:02am On May 05, 2017
MrsPhysics:

Take

Mehn you hash die...
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by SalamRushdie: 8:02am On May 05, 2017
ybalogs:
What makes FFK think PMB with die before him? Sickness/Old age matters little where death is involved.

Will you keep kwayet anytime people talk of Buharis sickness you demons will threaten them that will die before Buhari ..do you remember that Buhari authorised the cold blooded murder of over 800 unarmed Shia women and children in their own homes , when he was killing them you did not remember that he can also die after them

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by Hades2016(m): 8:04am On May 05, 2017
nonsobaba:
The bloods of innocent Nigerians killed
across the country by Buhari's lieutenants
in the army and herdsmen militia while he
looked the other way, have been crying to
heaven for vengeance and it looks like their
cries have been heard.
my brother don't let all this afonjas and mallam come for your head ooooo grin ... They won't like this your post ooooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by Nobody: 8:04am On May 05, 2017
Step down honorably. You have ruined Nigeria. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by Ikem11(m): 8:04am On May 05, 2017
omoolorire:
Plss. Let's be careful of what we are saying about our president. What if the old man is your father then will you allow people to rubbish him just like that never. That is man's nature . Always remember that is GOD that put him there for a purpose and specific assignment. I pray for him to fulfill purpose. God bless Nigeria.
My friend keep quiet and don't harbor evil. If my father did half of wat buhari did I wil wish him more than death cos I might kill him my self while he is sleeping

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by Nobody: 8:05am On May 05, 2017
southEast..please stay out of this.

south south has already done that.

make we all bear our cross...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by Nobody: 8:05am On May 05, 2017
Throw the phone into a river
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by menwongo(m): 8:05am On May 05, 2017
ybalogs:
#PrayforPMB
#PrayforNigeria
#GodblessNigeria.
When most pastors prophesize about buhari falling health since December last year why didn't you pray. You all said they are fake pastors!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by TippyTop(m): 8:05am On May 05, 2017
Former Minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode as described the ruler-ship of President Buhari as corpsocracy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by cobsol(m): 8:05am On May 05, 2017
xelly:

You self, if you become the head of Road traffic warden na sin?

yes naa its rising so fast. but there is still money in the system. Imagine Flexus is giving 4% capital to everyone who want to invest in a well planed business.

source:

http://nigeriaconsumers.org/post-189-One-Click-To-Business-Empowerment--For-All-Entrepreneurs.html
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by Obiohai: 8:05am On May 05, 2017
ybalogs:
What makes FFK think PMB with die before him? Sickness/Old age matters little where death is involved.

Na you wan go kill FFK? Abi you don connive with your brother in power to send assassins?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US / Oyo 2019: Alao Akala Locks Out Seyi Makinde From His Radio Station / Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.