Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,655 members, 7,813,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK (36693 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by Nobody: 10:36am On May 05, 2017
marv1:
. It is you that is enslaved not me abeg.

Dead dull corpse leading u......u are more than been enslaved. ...u are dead..... only the dead are lead by the dead
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by leksbore(m): 10:39am On May 05, 2017
as long as God is on the throne ,buhari will not resign n he will not die .
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by marv1: 10:43am On May 05, 2017
moorevic:

Most times God punishes people by giving them a bad leader.
So Pmb is a bad leader?
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by Nobody: 10:53am On May 05, 2017
Olufemi the Chief Wailer......Well done.It is God that you claimed to know that kills and makes alive.
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by fortune1968: 11:04am On May 05, 2017
nonsobaba:
God didn't put him there to protect murderers. He failed his purpose and that power will soon be taken away from him, as well as his life, unfortunately.
people may not talk senselessly if they are objective .Which murderers has the president protect ? Any assurance that you yourself cannot die today ?Was Jonathan not sleeping when book haram wrecked havoc on the country ? How many people have died due to jona and his cohorts looting ? Is he not a murderer ? Only thieves and directionless people want Jona .They are children of hate .PMB will NOT DIE .HAters will commit suicide when he continue to rule ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by moorevic(m): 11:22am On May 05, 2017
marv1:
So Pmb is a bad leader?
What do you think.
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by okoliexpress: 11:26am On May 05, 2017
His is a government of compulsive liars, sadistic tyrants, blood-thirsty pyschopaths, closet kleptomaniacs, ethnic supremacists, radical Islamists, skull and bone diviners and voodoo merchants. @ the emboldened

what an apt way to describe this present government. what a beautiful read!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by Edesinpayan(m): 11:29am On May 05, 2017
GCE result is out ,my neighbour's son had 4 E8 and 3 F9. He was asking me which school will accept such result... Well, I just advised him to try Sunday school. Only God can accommodate our weaknesses

Abi am I wrong in my advice?
Gud night[/quote]u vry corect
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by DaPuncline: 11:40am On May 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
The old cow should just die and save us from this mess sad
And what makes you think your dad won't die before him?
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by ybalogs(m): 11:51am On May 05, 2017
989900:

I almost typed the above.

Buhari is sick and will die someday (sooner or later) just like any living , but how many healthy people will die today?

As much as I would want to see the President honourably resign if his health condition worsens and can't do this anymore, Femi is an insane, loquacious and highly unstable fella with the reasoning of a 7 year old.

I read through all his sentimental outburst and all I see is a frightened, corrupt, evil man living in denial, using religion and ethnicity as shield.
May God bless you for this.Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by dirtyhokage(m): 11:55am On May 05, 2017
nepapole:

Many are ignorant of this fact.
Brainwashed fools,like Adeleke was ill before his demise,ffk dah dullard junkie e constructing shiits for ingnorant wasted youths

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by xelly: 12:00pm On May 05, 2017
blackpanda:

I wanted to say something demeaning but I won't. You that is a serial applicator with no job is having mouth. OK o. Kontinue

My brother, how I go do now? Don't be surprise to hear that I have NEVER applied for a job before. Me apply for job when MLM still dey? God forbid.
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by xelly: 12:01pm On May 05, 2017
Ishaq717:

Y God of vengeance no kill Oga jona?

What did Jo do? Unlike this one...hmm you want ask?
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 05, 2017
and you ffk are you his maker to determine his death? u better warn yourself oo
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by lekt2lekt(m): 12:52pm On May 05, 2017
The Sultan of Sokoko who was in River made such uncomplmentary remarks and threats about the consequences of Buhari's exit.
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by kMan2204(m): 1:21pm On May 05, 2017
hmmn
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by Goddex: 1:33pm On May 05, 2017
nonsobaba:
The bloods of innocent Nigerians killed
across the country by Buhari's lieutenants
in the army and herdsmen militia while he
looked the other way, have been crying to
heaven for vengeance and it looks like their
cries have been heard.

I think so
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by Meymeyluv: 1:44pm On May 05, 2017
Think of how to be independent an your own boss not minding if buhari is sick or not just with 6,600 u can be in the millionaires team without EFCC looking for you do something with your time an leave ffk an buhari matter call 07087808754 for your registration

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by UyiIredia(m): 1:45pm On May 05, 2017
In other words, zombies and wailers, same old $hit.
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by christopheredo: 2:28pm On May 05, 2017
This is the beginning of the end. They are confused and don't know what will befall them if the president dies. They should learn from the likes of Michael andoaka. Late yaradua's wife etc. All liers will go to hell. Lying is now there hobby.
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by palz(m): 2:31pm On May 05, 2017
Einl:
This country needs real, honest, genuine and pragmatic leadership.

Not leadership of vengeance or ethnicity or dishonesty.

Unfortunately, Buhari and his party cannot deliver Nigeria. They had no plans. They STILL don't have any plans.

They are confused. And now the President is violently ill. And they are holding Nigerians to ransom. And it seems in a way a punishment for voting these people in.

We were in a frying pan, we go enter the furnace of hellish fire...

U see, u've said it urself...its happening gradually. its indeed a punishment to those that voted in this government.
Like the prophets, most of us foresaw how this people planned to deal with the nigerian populace.when we were preaching, some of u said we are haters.
Now we are watchers, watching u people run ur mouths.
Very impatient Nigerians.....pls Buhari is alive o and jst like u people, we all want him to stay alive & complete his tenure. In fact he should run again come 2019.
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by Einl(m): 8:22pm On May 05, 2017
palz:

U see, u've said it urself...its happening gradually. its indeed a punishment to those that voted in this government.
Like the prophets, most of us foresaw how this people planned to deal with the nigerian populace.when we were preaching, some of u said we are haters.
Now we are watchers, watching u people run ur mouths.
Very impatient Nigerians.....pls Buhari is alive o and jst like u people, we all want him to stay alive & complete his tenure. In fact he should run again come 2019.

Wtf are you saying??

Did you read my post??

And who is "u"?
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by alanka(f): 9:57pm On May 05, 2017
PenisCaP:
Hahaha
Well known religion and political leaders died not quite long. Can FFK tell me who dies next before Buhari? If he can't I will treat his ignorance like a sin.
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by ray48: 10:24pm On May 05, 2017
Very strong words against d Presidency. FFK should also not play God. He should divorce personal hatred from reality. Many Nigerians are Christians & such does not wish anybody death. We only want improved performance which for now is lacking.
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by marv1: 11:12am On May 10, 2017
moorevic:

What do you think.
. There is no point to argue again since you can't go straight and answer simple question. It's illogical to be twisting here and there as if you are not sure of what you are saying .
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by prela(f): 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

You must be Igbo and YELLOW for FFK to consider you grin

Goodluck! wink
grin In short? I can't even make it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What A Lady Said About Saraki: 2016 Vs 2018 (Photos) / 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party / I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.