Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK (36692 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:06am On May 05, 2017
Suddenly everybody has turned prophet concerning buhari's health but they couldn't prophesy the loss of their paymaster at the elections. mr ffk the way u just dey talk upandan u look destined to die before pmb

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by TrippleTte: 8:06am On May 05, 2017
abeg joor nothing go happen i go carry the phone infact for the 1st 24hrs i wont remove d sim until i hear him cry afterwards i take off the sim change the case buy the charger earpiece purche case and cruise my latest gadget!
na karma!!!
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by TippyTop(m): 8:06am On May 05, 2017
Former Minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode as described the ruler-ship of President Buhari as corpsocracy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by holluphemydavid(m): 8:06am On May 05, 2017
Nigerians are watching

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by Flashmove: 8:06am On May 05, 2017
omoolorire:
Plss. Let's be careful of what we are saying about our president. What if the old man is your father then will you allow people to rubbish him just like that never. That is man's nature . Always remember that is GOD that put him there for a purpose and specific assignment. I pray for him to fulfill purpose. God bless Nigeria.

Bros, I understand your vibe, I never pray for any soul to die, But if one person should die for the whole nation to be safe , i think the old man need to give way....

He has made fame and money why not give way and take care of his health. Must we be greedy even at the point of death, David Cameroon reigned amide of Bret-exit. Can that happen in Nigeria . Capital No.

Nigeria Is a Big Joke.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by Hades2016(m): 8:06am On May 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
The old cow should just die and save us from this mess sad
Nigerians got no chill cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by Nobody: 8:07am On May 05, 2017
ybalogs:
What makes FFK think PMB with die before him? Sickness/Old age matters little where death is involved.

Deep..
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by hezy4real01(m): 8:07am On May 05, 2017
You will be surprise this man will finish his tenure live and direct.... Wish him quick recovery

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by badbreathcure101: 8:08am On May 05, 2017
Nigeria still has a long way to go with transparency, even the white house is on Snapchat ,where you get to see the daily activities of trump and his crew, but naija na stories ooo

In 2017 them still dey write letter, them never hear of Skype but the president daughters dey use iphone 8.,

Nigeria ia thw worse country any person can ever dream of living in,

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by Hades2016(m): 8:08am On May 05, 2017
I always say it and I will say it again ... Nigeria is fvvcked with a long fat dicck cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by robosky02(m): 8:09am On May 05, 2017
What Buhari Said When Yar’Adua Was Sick

The famous saying that goes ‘What goes around, comes around’ is apt in the current absence of President Muhammadu Buhari as he once lent his voice during the health crisis saga of the late former President Musa Yar’dua.

It will be noted that when President Shehu Musa Yar’Adua was sick, President Buhari advocacted for his impeachment in his message to the Senate.

It will be recalled that President Muhammadu Buhari expressed his desire to extend his medical leave in London in order to complete his treatment and await the results of his medical tests.

Former Head of State, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd), has declared that the only solution to present political uncertainty in the country is for the National Assembly to set machineries in motion for the impeachment of ailing President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua.

The 2003 and 2007 presidential candidate of the All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP) made the declaration yesterday while addressing members of the National Unity Forum (NUF) which had visited him in Kaduna.

The forum led by Alhaji Maigida Musa Abdu had from last week began visiting notable northern leaders to seek their opinions on how best to handle the Yar’Adua mess and at the same time ensuring that the region does not lose out completely in the power equation, especially as the country approaches 2011.

For instance, when it met with former Inspector-General of Police (IGP), Alhaji Muhammadu Dikko Yusuf, last week, the former police boss seized the occasion to call on the north to ensure that it produced ‘credible and acceptable replacement’ for Yar’Adua in 2011 presidential election.

Incidentally, like Buhari, the former police boss is also from Katsina State, like Yar’Adua. And Daily Sun can authoritatively reveal that until the president took ill, Dikko was one of his honorary advisers.

But unlike Dikko, Buhari was more forthcoming when he further said the Federal Executive Council must save the nation from the current agony by declaring the president incapacitated to pave the way for his impeachment.

He further argued that Nigeria, as a nation, should not have been in the present situation if the provisions of the constitution were respected by the leadership of the country, insisting that the constitution has specific provisions on how an ailing president could be succeeded, even as he noted that the refusal by the FEC to respect and apply the constitutional provisions had led to the present crisis in the country.

In an apparent reference to the resolution passed by the National Assembly, which empowered Goodluck Jonathan to function as an acting president, the former head of state noted that it was wrong to introduce extra-constitutional measures to tackle problems already addressed by the constitution.

To this end, he stressed that the joy of political expediency would never replace clear laid out regulations spelt out by the laws of the land, adding that ‘political expediency won’t remedy this kind of problem because if the FEC had acted in accordance with the constitution by invoking the necessary sections to declare the president incapacitated, we would not have found ourselves in this present situation.

‘As you can see, adopting extra-constitutional measures have not addressed the problem. If it had, we would not have been subjected to the raging debates and controversy going on. So we must go back to the constitution. The exco must do the right thing because once we start moving away from the constitution, then we are inviting anarchy,’ Buhari added.

He also called on the acting president to make electoral reform the priority of his government, saying that he has a feeling Nigerians would stand up for the truth and reject any imposition, or any government that wins election through ‘unfair’ means in 2011.

While maintaining that unless free and fair polls are conducted next year, both the polity and the country would not be stabilized, the former military leader further said the first measure of commitment to the electoral reform agenda was to reorganize INEC and make it more effective.

He said INEC, as presently constituted, could not give Nigerians what they need in 2011, given what happened during the recent governorship elections in Anambra State.

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/buhari-said-yar-adua-sick/#sZ6FjKDf03APPKQZ.99

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by 989900: 8:10am On May 05, 2017
ybalogs:
What makes FFK think PMB with die before him? Sickness/Old age matters little where death is involved.

I almost typed the above.

Buhari is sick and will die someday (sooner or later) just like any living , but how many healthy people will die today?

As much as I would want to see the President honourably resign if his health condition worsens and can't do this anymore, Femi is an insane, loquacious and highly unstable fella with the reasoning of a 7 year old.

I read through all his sentimental outburst and all I see is a frightened, corrupt, evil man living in denial, using religion and ethnicity as shield.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by obizm414: 8:10am On May 05, 2017
omoolorire:
Plss. Let's be careful of what we are saying about our president. What if the old man is your father then will you allow people to rubbish him just like that never. That is man's nature . Always remember that is GOD that put him there for a purpose and specific assignment. I pray for him to fulfill purpose. God bless Nigeria.

But the position does not belong to his father but Nigerians... If he is sick, he should leave.. Nigerians will wish him well...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by TippyTop(m): 8:11am On May 05, 2017
Equally amusing was the absurd assertion from the Minister of Transport, the pot-bellied creek-Haramite known as Rotimi Amaechi, who claims that he "is not corrupt" and that he "does not like money" and who told Nigerians that Buhari was now "putting on weight", was "much better" and that he was "fit enough to run for the Presidency in 2019".

Chai! FFK get mouth o

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by mightyhaze: 8:11am On May 05, 2017
This guy geh mouth sha!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by onyxo76(m): 8:16am On May 05, 2017
It's very obvious that some are hell bent on holding on to power by all means, ffk has spoken well

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by Abagworo(m): 8:17am On May 05, 2017
I don't know what is wrong with being sick. If Buhari feels he can't cope with his health and governance at same time then he has the right to tender his resignation. FFK on his part should thread carefully. What if God decides to take his life before Buhari? Millions of younger and healthier people have died in this last week alone while sick Buhari lives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by sheubaba(m): 8:17am On May 05, 2017
Omo! This ffk write up plenty pass full complete oxford dictionary. Abeg who read an finish make e summarize biko. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by BraniacX(m): 8:19am On May 05, 2017
EazyMoh:
Baba will live to see 2019 and beyond In Sha Allah.
as a corpse grin and there's nothing allah can do about it! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by oruma19: 8:19am On May 05, 2017
FFK the writer. I like reading from u always. U Sabi write sha...chaiii, thumbs up bro. Buhari will toe the line of yaradua today is may 5th....
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by sheubaba(m): 8:20am On May 05, 2017
All of us are sick is only someone that God cures that is healthy sad sad sad
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by gbishman: 8:21am On May 05, 2017
Pls can't this bastard called FFk be arrested, how can u be playing politics with a human beings I'll health, aren't you civilised. While growing my parents and elders around warned me that they are two things one should not laugh at others with; one being ill health and death. I wonder what kind of up bringing he had

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by Nobody: 8:22am On May 05, 2017
Oh

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by BraniacX(m): 8:22am On May 05, 2017
prela:
This My handsome crush is sha looking for wahala
ayam a is blodas sistas dogtar fadas sun sekond kozin neeec bloda grin oya comman clush me cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by CXLVII: 8:22am On May 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
The old cow should just die and save us from this mess sad

Your brain pounded with black soap will make a potent money ritual

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by Lilimax(f): 8:23am On May 05, 2017
kenoc:
Hello Nigerians let us change our approach towards our leaders. From my findings I discover that why some people are wishing out President death is because of various hate speeches during 2015 campaign. This is because all the hate comments by APC and PDP is hunting them now. We now see our youths still insulting our leaders. The APC supporters refused to see Jonathan as God's approved at his own time that is why the PDP supporters refused to see PMB as God's approved now. Let us learn to accept out leaders as God's will to us. It is either perfect will of God or permissive will of God. God is still in charge of Nigeria affairs.
Best comment ever! smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by Klington: 8:23am On May 05, 2017
Another fearless correct Afonja.......
I duff my cap for you with respect.
Very smart and intelligent..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by BraniacX(m): 8:25am On May 05, 2017
jconsulting:
The President will not die, all those wishing for his death will die before his time
him, you, your children and grandchildren will die before me!
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by Goddex: 8:26am On May 05, 2017
CORPSOCRACY........the government of the living by the dead (living corpse)

Chai!
FFK, you get mouth

##

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River / What A Lady Said About Saraki: 2016 Vs 2018 (Photos) / 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.