Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK (36689 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by anigbajumo(m): 9:16am On May 05, 2017
989900:

I almost typed the above.

Buhari is sick and will die someday (sooner or later) just like any living , but how many healthy people will die today?

As much as I would want to see the President honourably resign if his health condition worsens and can't do this anymore, Femi is an insane, loquacious and highly unstable fella with the reasoning of a 7 year old.

I read through all his sentimental outburst and all I see is a frightened, corrupt, evil man living in denial, using religion and ethnicity as shield.

The basic fact is that those that applauding him here are doing that base on sentiment. Only a fool will not see that he is pained while writing that gibberish.
Just imagine a looter now turn to prophet, Naija which way??

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by adeowo84(m): 9:16am On May 05, 2017
ybalogs:
GCE result is out ,my neighbour's son had 4 E8 and 3 F9. He was asking me which school will accept such result... Well, I just advised him to try Sunday school. Only God can accommodate our weaknesses

Abi am I wrong in my advice?
Gud night

he must be one of those efe fans...chanting EFE EFE...Now his result is reflecting it
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by Ishaq717(m): 9:23am On May 05, 2017
xelly:

How can? Na me be God of vengeance?
Y God of vengeance no kill Oga jona?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by Ishaq717(m): 9:23am On May 05, 2017
xelly:

How can? Na me be God of vengeance?
Y God of vengeance no kill Oga jona?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by anigbajumo(m): 9:25am On May 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:

So you think the COAS can authorise such a dastardly operation without authorization of the Commander in Chief ..

Oga make we hear word,stop all these unnecessary hatred.It is PMB that gives them order to confront any protesters.Nawa for u people...
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by SalamRushdie: 9:30am On May 05, 2017
anigbajumo:

Oga make we hear word,stop all these unnecessary hatred.It is PMB that gives them order to confront any protesters.Nawa for u people...

So people that were attacked while sleeping in their Hasiya are now protesters ..Gut be careful before you chop small in side that Shia massacre curse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by Caramelemperor: 9:33am On May 05, 2017
Femi Fani-Kayode is a loud-mouthed woman, we all know that. What makes the fool think he might not even die before Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by anigbajumo(m): 9:34am On May 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:

So people that were attacked while sleeping in their Hasiya are now protesters ..Gut be careful before you chop small in side that Shia massacre curse

Keep on Feeding urself with deceit...
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by fusyman(m): 9:37am On May 05, 2017
Ffk has run mad. Soon, he will meet hi Waterloo. He can even die before Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by israelchinedu: 9:38am On May 05, 2017
I know FFK will die before PMB not PMB before FFK
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by ussy09(m): 9:41am On May 05, 2017
Noted assistant God
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by Xkalaban(m): 9:49am On May 05, 2017
Haha grin

Kudos 2 those who stand on the truth & defaecate on all who support the status quo. Karma never disappoints.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by dokiOloye(m): 9:50am On May 05, 2017
omoolorire:
Plss. Let's be careful of what we are saying about our president. What if the old man is your father then will you allow people to rubbish him just like that never. That is man's nature . Always remember that is GOD that put him there for a purpose and specific assignment. I pray for him to fulfill purpose. God bless Nigeria.
if my father sends d military that is supposed to protect Nigerians to kill 1000 shias,countless IPOB members and looks the other way while fulani militias murder innocent Nigerians, then I would wish him a terrible death.
Buhari is very wicked and vindictive.He deserves even worse.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by charlesucheh(m): 9:51am On May 05, 2017
FFK! The man who responds positively to those that favour him! A renowned sycophant and a highly dubious politicians with the mindset of "NA WHO GIVE ME GO REST"! Would have seen reasons with that piece if it had come from a different mindset!

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by charlesucheh(m): 9:52am On May 05, 2017
luckistar17:
For GuaranteedFixed Match our beneficiaries yesterday , it's another Great Super Day, Make it count today cause tick says the clock. View won ticket for you delight
so ur scam Don reach here too?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by Nobody: 9:52am On May 05, 2017
omoolorire:
Plss. Let's be careful of what we are saying about our president. What if the old man is your father then will you allow people to rubbish him just like that never. That is man's nature . Always remember that is GOD that put him there for a purpose and specific assignment. I pray for him to fulfill purpose. God bless Nigeria.

Leave God out of this..... God did not put him to enslave us......
forget the appeal to pity...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by Nobody: 9:59am On May 05, 2017
omoolorire:
if the old man was my father i would personally put a gun to his head and ask him to sign those resignation papers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by marv1: 10:00am On May 05, 2017
What makes FFK thinks that he would live longer than PMB. FFK is not God to decide who to die next. If FFK father had lived up to 75 years he (FFK) would have appreciated What it takes to be at that age. Useless noise maker and empty barrel who never practice his profession but has been living on politricks and sycophancy.
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by marv1: 10:02am On May 05, 2017
daylife7:

Leave God out of this..... God did not put him to enslave us......
forget the appeal to pity...
. It is you that is enslaved not me abeg.
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by moorevic(m): 10:03am On May 05, 2017
It is pertinent that the sovereign state of Nigerian is been governed by a selected few who seem to believe that its citizens are indifferent to the political happenings in the country. We exhibit this Luke-warm attitude towards our country because we've lost hope and trust in our so called leaders.
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by Kebreal92(m): 10:07am On May 05, 2017
FANI OLORIBURUKU KAYODE IS A CLOWN,BASTARD SON OF A BASTARD FATHER. U CAN ONLY GET THE ATTENTION OF UR FELLOW BABY FACTORY PRODUCTS. CONTINUE TO RUIN YOUR POLITICAL CAREER.
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by goldensmiles: 10:11am On May 05, 2017
FFK.... is @it again oo... my sincere prayer is DAT GOD hear d cry nd sufferings of Nigerians in dis difficult tym
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by Onedibe1: 10:11am On May 05, 2017
We wont be shocked,we knw it will happen...Z only the day we dont know
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by hohafrank(m): 10:14am On May 05, 2017
blackpanda:
A walking corpse that became head of state twice under your watch, while that claims to be fully able bodied has been relegated to the vehicles of historical oblivion ! grin
Yes,because he is from the northern part of Nigeria.Honestly, if he is from other part of Nigeria,he would have ended up as a road side artisan.
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by moorevic(m): 10:16am On May 05, 2017
marv1:
. It is you that is enslaved not me abeg.
Most times God punishes people by giving them a bad leader.
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by victorazy(m): 10:23am On May 05, 2017
omoolorire:
I think the purpose God put him there has been looked down by him 'buhari' let him resign and gain my applaud.
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by chinedu234(m): 10:25am On May 05, 2017
If I am not mistaken fani Kayode should be in his fifties. I am terribly disappointed at his choice of language here. Even if one is your enemy,we are all still human. After all fani does not know what he will die of. I think he should have dropped his advice for the president to resign without engaging in this insensitive and possibly insane diatribe.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by 2016v2017: 10:28am On May 05, 2017
nonsobaba:
The bloods of innocent Nigerians killed
across the country by Buhari's lieutenants
in the army and herdsmen militia while he
looked the other way, have been crying to
heaven for vengeance and it looks like their
cries have been heard.
that's for real.
no peace,saith the lord,unto the wicked. Isaiah 48:22
Re: Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK by blackpanda: 10:28am On May 05, 2017
hohafrank:
Yes,because he is from the northern part of Nigeria.Honestly, if he is from other part of Nigeria,he would have ended up as a road side artisan.

This has to be the lamest excuse ever!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Momodu With RMD In Throwback Photo (''Friendship Of 31years'') / Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ / Fire Guts Mimiko’s Office As Modu Sheriff Visits Ondo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.