Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,110 members, 7,860,021 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

What Will Be Your Reaction In A Real WW3 Scenario - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Your Reaction In A Real WW3 Scenario (1473 Views)

If You Meet Your Wife Sister Inside Room Like This What Will Be Your Reaction? / What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) / What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In A Real WW3 Scenario by dingbang(m): 9:21am On May 05, 2017
Nickizoe:
i mean nuclear war....
you will die In the bunker if its a nuclear war then.... Dats if you don't have masks.... You also need oxygen tanks... Look I can go on and on... Its a serious business..
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In A Real WW3 Scenario by NevetsIbot(m): 9:29am On May 05, 2017
AmunaNo1:

Good idea withe the bunker. If you can afford one.
ofcourse I can afford it. We're talking abt my life here
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In A Real WW3 Scenario by ikp120(m): 9:30am On May 05, 2017
NevetsIbot:
na to create a bunker underground o. Fill am with food, bed and chair.... If the war ever happens. Na there i go dey with my generator.

Why should they even resort to war. Can someone kill that North Koreas president?
Kill him for wetin? undecided undecided

There's one thing I know about Kim: he doesn't attack except you attack. He is just building his country's defence and attack systems, but US is feeling threatened because Kim's plan is to build a missile system that can launch a missile from NK to US. Of course the West doesn't want anyone to have the capacity to match them blow for blow when it comes to military technology.

Kim did not attack anyone, I repeat Kim did not attack anyone. US is a very selfish and "insecure" nation who will do anything to remain "God" who is to be feared by all nations. If you're not gonna stroke US's ego, trust me, US WILL ATTACK YOU! If you dare think of becoming more powerful than US, trust me, US WILL ATTACK YOU!

NK CANNOT even think of attacking first because it's a small communist state.

NK is simply testing her weapons just the way a soldier tests his artillery to ensure that it can perform when the need arises.

US has nuclear weapons and other deadly weapons piled up in Area 51. No one is ever allowed to go near that zone except authorised personnel.

US is a selfish and supremacist state that doesn't want any nation to match her. Their main fear is the fact that NK's ultimate goal is to build an intercontinental missile system that can launch weapons directly from NK to US.

I know some people think that US is just trying to protect South Korea (SK), which is one of her allies. But that's not the big picture. US is a selfish state! US will do ANYTHING to ensure that no other nation rises to match her blow for blow.

SUMMARY:

US is the problem, not NK!

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In A Real WW3 Scenario by AmunaNo1: 9:48am On May 05, 2017
ikp120:
The problem is that most people don't even know what a "world war" is.

OP it is not as if all nations are going to be involved o. It's just the world superpowers that are affiliated to the nations involved in the conflict.

So if there's a world war between US, NK, and Russia, you can be sure that Nigeria won't be on their radar. So stop getting Nigeria involved in what doesn't involve her.

I hope that's clear?
You are most certainly wrong.
The world has become greatly interconnected over the past 60 years.
A conflict of such magnitude will definitely affect Nigeria.
How do you think out monetary system is maintained?
Almost everything thing in Nigeria requires a form of import be it goods or services.
Pls do a proper analysis before posting next time
Thanks.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In A Real WW3 Scenario by Nickizoe(f): 9:54am On May 05, 2017
dingbang:
you will die In the bunker if its a nuclear war then.... Dats if you don't have masks.... You also need oxygen tanks... Look I can go on and on... Its a serious business..
You win bro!

Your reasons are cool

And i don't think i can survive that also
Maybe saying last prayers would be the next tin i should do..
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In A Real WW3 Scenario by ikp120(m): 9:57am On May 05, 2017
AmunaNo1:

You are most certainly wrong.
The world has become greatly interconnected
A conflict of such magnitude will definetly affect Nigeria.
How do you think out monetary system is maintained?
Almost everything thing in Nigeria requires a form of import be it goods and services.
Pls do a proper analysis before posting next time
Thanks.
This has nothing to do with import dude. This is a war between big nations. The war is not on African soil. It's on US, Asian and European soils. Africa is not STUPID enough to get herself involved in a selfish tug of battle for supremacy.

I repeat, Nigeria has nothing to do with this. Europe, Asia and America are the continents involved.

Please stop looking for a problem that doesn't exist!

Thank you too! cool cool
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In A Real WW3 Scenario by DaAwesome1(m): 10:05am On May 05, 2017
NevetsIbot:
na to create a bunker underground o. Fill am with food, bed and chair.... If the war ever happens. Na there i go dey with my generator.

Why should they even resort to war. Can someone kill that North Koreas president?
see bomb #koreas...baba o
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In A Real WW3 Scenario by dingbang(m): 10:24am On May 05, 2017
Nickizoe:
You win bro!

Your reasons are cool

And i don't think i can survive that also
Maybe saying last prayers would be the next tin i should do..
no.. Evacuation from the invaded territory ...

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In A Real WW3 Scenario by NevetsIbot(m): 11:18am On May 05, 2017
DaAwesome1:
see bomb #koreas...baba o
koreas president.... Americas president.
Or do you say 'kill north korean president'' or ''kill american president?''
I too sabi.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In A Real WW3 Scenario by Nickizoe(f): 11:39am On May 05, 2017
dingbang:
no.. Evacuation from the invaded territory ...
How about getting kill at the process?? And if rescue ain't available??
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In A Real WW3 Scenario by dingbang(m): 11:49am On May 05, 2017
Nickizoe:
How about getting kill at the process?? And if rescue ain't available??
that's where getting an ally in the military comes in.. U just have to be friends with a soldier
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In A Real WW3 Scenario by Nickizoe(f): 12:09pm On May 05, 2017
dingbang:
that's where getting an ally in the military comes in.. U just have to be friends with a soldier
Nice

I have you...i wil have to get ya digits for emergency reasons...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Witchcraft Is When You Are Being Offered 500k For Sex / That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner? / ‘romance With A High Maintenance Girl Will Destroy Your Finance and cut ur life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.