Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner? (1431 Views)

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? / One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop / Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner? by iphi(m): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
Have anyone ever observed that their partner has a particular bad attitude towards a certain thing but excellent in the rest, that when ever they bring out that one bad attitude everything they have done so far is rubbished by that single attitude? So mine has three attitudes that gets to me so bad I'm scared of marrying her... 1. she sees no reason to greet me because since we in a relationship we are equal. (8yrs older). 2. She loves to talk back like if something is kept carelessly and i want her to correct her mistake by keeping it well she will reply me by saying 'Mr perfect why don't you remove it since u know it shouldn't be there. 3. I have forced her to learn how to say I'm sorry immediately she makes a mistake or make me angry and she shouldn't add any other words but she will always say 'is it not sorry you want then she will say I'm sorry. I broke up my 3years plus relationship with her today but i don't know if it was a right decision, please Nlanders help before it gets worst.
Re: That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner? by taylor88(m): 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
Flushing the toilet before shiiting

The next shiiter flushed the shiited and leave it for the next shiiter
Re: That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
You broke up already na wat else?

Well wen I av a partner I'll come back to answer
Re: That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner? by LordDecency(m): 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
selflessposhheart:
You broke up already na wat else?
Well wen I av a partner I'll come back to answer

I'm here cheesy
Re: That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
LordDecency:

I'm here cheesy

grin oya wats your bad character
Re: That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner? by Adukey(f): 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
All what you said she did are called 'see finish' attitude.I don't think they warrant you breaking up with her though, sometimes,we ladies behave this way because we are now comfortable n rest assured that the relationship will surely end well,we tend to misbehave once our lovers show us that he truly loves us,we forget to put ourselves in check.

3 Likes

Re: That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner? by LordDecency(m): 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
selflessposhheart:

grin oya wats your bad character

Spending Lavishly embarassed
Re: That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner? by obiorathesubtle: 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
Le farter extraordinaire..

That type that farts every second..

Thunder go fire that yansh

1 Like

Re: That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
LordDecency:

Spending Lavishly cheesy

U better learn to invest
Re: That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner? by phintohlar(f): 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
Truth be told, no woman is perfect and neither is there a perfect man, but sincerely she really needs to learn how to say the no3 as it's very important
Re: That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner? by LordDecency(m): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
selflessposhheart:

U better learn to invest

After Investing tho tongue
so what's yours?
Re: That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
LordDecency:

After Investing tho tongue

so what's yours?

I'm too playful tongue
Re: That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner? by LordDecency(m): 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
selflessposhheart:

I'm too playful tongue

My spec tho... cheesy
Let's go play together?
Re: That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
LordDecency:

My spec tho... cheesy

Let's go play together?

No tongue
Re: That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner? by LordDecency(m): 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
selflessposhheart:

No tongue

Do you like rough play?
Re: That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
LordDecency:

Do you like rough play?

No tongue
Re: That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner? by anupchan(f): 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nagging. I hate being nagged. All my mistakes being repeated to me 10 times a day is horrible. even my father didnt do that.
Re: That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner? by bitchcrafts: 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
Not taking care to carry (if at all) enough tissue paper wit her even tho she knows she's very prone to cold. Ah! I no dey take am easy with her at all!! grin

1 Like

Re: That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner? by TheControversy: 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
LordDecency:

Do you like rough play?

selflessposhheart:

No tongue

Make una carry dis play play to the other room abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner? by AuroraB(f): 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
sad
Re: That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner? by ImmaculateQueen(f): 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
Le farter extraordinaire..

That type that farts every second..

Thunder go fire that yansh

grin grin grin

Wicked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner? by vanhelsing1(m): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
ma friend,plsss check urself too....u have jus mentioned her traits..we want to see ur own loopholes before we make comments...if u r lookin for a perfect,wait until God's kingdom comes .
no morr time for foolishness
life is short
Re: That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
phintohlar:
Truth be told, no woman is perfect and neither is there a perfect man, but sincerely she really needs to learn how to say the no3 as it's very important
Seriously the girl is disrespectful, she won't greet him, she talks back at him, she won't say sorry. Very bad attitude.

Its true no woman is perfect but at least some things are avoidable, I myself have my own problems but these are not meant to be a problem especially saying sorry, like seriously what is there in saying sorry to your partner?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner? by Fornication: 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sabrina18:
Seriously the girl is disrespectful, she won't greet him, she talks back at him, she won't say sorry. Very bad attitude.

Its true no woman is perfect but at least some things are avoidable, I myself have my own problems but these are not meant to be a problem especially saying sorry, like seriously what is there in saying sorry to your partner?

Just fvck him. That's all. Fvck him.
Re: That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner? by phintohlar(f): 9:17am On Sep 21, 2017
Sabrina18:

you are indeed very right, cos i my self can't stand a guy who will find it so hard to say sorry,that word sorry means a lot and goes a long way as well
Re: That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 21, 2017
phintohlar:
you are indeed very right, cos i my self can't stand a guy who will find it so hard to say sorry,that word sorry means a lot and goes a long way as well
I do tell my friends that if any one in this world wrong me and say sorry, its automatic forgiveness for the person cos I know that many people don't like to say sorry rather they start claiming right.

A friend of mine broke my stuff and refuse to say sorry, and I have always known her as someone that don't say sorry, she even told me she finds it difficult to say sorry, that she do avoid circumstances that will lead her to say sorry. Well there and then she broke my stuff and I refuse talking to her or picking her calls till one day she reluctantly told me she is sorry. I told her that was what I have been waiting, am not angry cos she broke my stuff after all she is my friend but cos of the fact that she is too proud to say sorry. There are some etiquette of life people really need to follow.

Pride goes before a fall.
Re: That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner? by muller101(m): 11:40am On Sep 21, 2017
Spreading toothpaste below the toothbrush up.
Re: That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner? by Geosystem(m): 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
my fiancee say I too dey touch am. she doesn't like it when I romance her. she said this is the only side of me she doesn't like but all others are cool. the gal difficult walahi.
Re: That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner? by phintohlar(f): 9:59am On Sep 23, 2017
Sabrina18:
I do tell my friends that if any one in this world wrong me and say sorry, its automatic forgiveness for the person cos I know that many people don't like to say sorry rather they start claiming right.

A friend of mine broke my stuff and refuse to say sorry, and I have always known her as someone that don't say sorry, she even told me she finds it difficult to say sorry, that she do avoid circumstances that will lead her to say sorry. Well there and then she broke my stuff and I refuse talking to her or picking her calls till one day she reluctantly told me she is sorry. I told her that was what I have been waiting, am not angry cos she broke my stuff after all she is my friend but cos of the fact that she is too proud to say sorry. There are some etiquette of life people really need to follow.

Pride goes before a fall.
nice 1

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Buy For My Wife For Xmas / Did I Catch Him Red-handed Or Maybe This Is A Sign From God? / How Can I Have A Girl Come Over Without Spending On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.