Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,001 members, 7,863,596 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

Would You Marry A Lady Older Than - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Lady Older Than (640 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / What Are The Advantages/disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Older / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry A Lady Older Than by hmbassey1960(m): 9:07am On May 05, 2017
Emmanuel macron is 39year old and his married to is former teacher and a divorce mother and grandmom,Briggitte Trogneux 64,she was teaching literature at private jéusit le ecole,where emmanuel macron was her student,with the same class with her second daugther who is macron age mate, he promise to marry his teacher at 17 the are marry now,and Emmanuel marcon his a frontrunner for France president,
i taught i was the only who loves dating ladies above my age,so guys what do u think

Re: Would You Marry A Lady Older Than by suso(m): 9:10am On May 05, 2017
I don't like it
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Older Than by MostBanned: 9:13am On May 05, 2017
This is stupid Love undecided
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Older Than by Ramdy: 9:13am On May 05, 2017
Yes
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Older Than by whitebeard(m): 9:15am On May 05, 2017
only by a year

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Lady Older Than by sinaj(f): 9:31am On May 05, 2017
white people r very strange
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Older Than by mrtomola(m): 9:38am On May 05, 2017
Huge amount of money must be involved in my own case...
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Older Than by ikp120(m): 9:38am On May 05, 2017
I've said it again and again, AGE IS JUST A NUMBER!

I've fallen in love with people, only to find out that they're older than me. I never saw that from their looks.
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Older Than by AlexCk: 9:44am On May 05, 2017
Yea,

But not 10yrs older than me o,
I go just dy call her 'auntie babi', cheesy
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Older Than by UpLoaded: 11:20am On May 05, 2017
woe betide you if you get married to a jealous or insecure lady who is older than you by even 6 months.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Reveal Their 10 Biggest Turnoffs And It Was Wicked / Help Is This The Answers To My Prayer? If It Is Then I Need Meanings / Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crashed Cos She's Not A Wife Material - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.