Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

HELP!!! MY FIANCEE IS DENYING ME SEX AFTER AN ACTIVE SEXUAL LIFE - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!! MY FIANCEE IS DENYING ME SEX AFTER AN ACTIVE SEXUAL LIFE (5882 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP!!! MY FIANCEE IS DENYING ME SEX AFTER AN ACTIVE SEXUAL LIFE by Zivaharry(m): 8:42pm On May 10, 2017
Choi.....thank God for NL.........all this nice guyz should come here and learn ooooo..,....,.ladies with their stupid hypocrite.....
Re: HELP!!! MY FIANCEE IS DENYING ME SEX AFTER AN ACTIVE SEXUAL LIFE by Bestlily(f): 8:43pm On May 10, 2017
Osmondinho
Re: HELP!!! MY FIANCEE IS DENYING ME SEX AFTER AN ACTIVE SEXUAL LIFE by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 10, 2017
You are very slowly being pushed into a corner , being emotionally blackmailed and conditioned your head is slowly being fed the notion of marriage. That is the end game here.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! MY FIANCEE IS DENYING ME SEX AFTER AN ACTIVE SEXUAL LIFE by Prec1ous(m): 9:02pm On May 10, 2017
My guy, that relationship is OVER!

She will be asking for space soon.

Break it up and move out or be bent for life.

She is not leaving you for God, she is leaving because the prospect of the relationship has diminished in her eyes.

She may have a single girlfriend who is leading her on.

She is also below 25, so she wants to explore.
Re: HELP!!! MY FIANCEE IS DENYING ME SEX AFTER AN ACTIVE SEXUAL LIFE by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 10, 2017
U might not be too far from the truth. The underlined word is might.
I have always been a guy that always wanted a long term relationship,I don't do childish tins,I'm way too advanced for lil females. A lady between ages 28-34yrs would be matured enough to handle the constraints of relationship and religion ish.in truth she's little,my friend said so,but she was thinking he was referring to her stature,I didn't want to tell her what he was talking about. I still won't tell her.
Prec1ous:
My guy, that relationship is OVER!

She will be asking for space soon.

Break it up and move out or be bent for life.

She is not leaving you for God, she is leaving because the prospect of the relationship has diminished in her eyes.

She may have a single girlfriend who is leading her on.

She is also below 25, so she wants to explore.

Re: HELP!!! MY FIANCEE IS DENYING ME SEX AFTER AN ACTIVE SEXUAL LIFE by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 10, 2017
On a norm, I wouldn't bring my issues to nairaland. But i want the young ones to learn how to go abt hurdles lyk this from the writings of older and experienced minds. It's not like I don't have all the answers I need,but I want this thread to be an interactive one. I want to hear from both the male and female folks.To be a man then u must not be controlled subtly by a lady who uses pusssy as a bargaining chip.
Zivaharry:
Choi.....thank God for NL.........all this nice guyz should come here and learn ooooo..,....,.ladies with their stupid hypocrite.....

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! MY FIANCEE IS DENYING ME SEX AFTER AN ACTIVE SEXUAL LIFE by missrational: 10:19pm On May 10, 2017
illuminated93:
I felt this calm reading your texts. You sound cool and I love your choice of words(Puritanism). I'd LYK to be ur friend, u sound intelligent.

Thanks smiley

I've replied your email.
Re: HELP!!! MY FIANCEE IS DENYING ME SEX AFTER AN ACTIVE SEXUAL LIFE by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 10, 2017
Aww..i just saw it
missrational:

Thanks smiley

I've replied your email.
Re: HELP!!! MY FIANCEE IS DENYING ME SEX AFTER AN ACTIVE SEXUAL LIFE by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 10, 2017
Replied too smiley
missrational:

Thanks smiley

I've replied your email.
Re: HELP!!! MY FIANCEE IS DENYING ME SEX AFTER AN ACTIVE SEXUAL LIFE by chi4ik(m): 11:39pm On May 10, 2017
illuminated93:
Overtime,i've Learnt to trust my instincts,and recently,it has been telling me that my relationship is about to hit a bumpy road. There has been this unusual disconnect in my relationship with my half,i thought about an effective communication with her so she could possibly let me in on stuffs going on in her mind.

I felt 2 major things could be the cause of this disconnect:

1) maybe she has found a better happiness somewhere,and if that's the case I need not distract her from her new found feeling,i just need to find happiness myself.

2) Maybe she's dealing with stuffs that are just too complicated for her to air out.

It turned out number 2 was the reason for her bumpy behaviour. She said ever since she met me,I made her stray away from God,she has no relationship with God whatsoever. She also said,she want things to be like they were before sex came up. Finally,she says she doesn't want sex anymore.

So she says no sex,and I wonder how things got to this point. I used to think we were the best things that happened to ourselves ,but it turned out a strange feeling was hidden in the matrix of our relationship. I'd like to hear from folks who have been though this phase,how did you deal with the situation?

Btw, I understand that no one is indispensable, not me either.
Cc:
Freespirited
Paulkillerman
Nina4u
Luminouz
Stallione
guy sex is not everything, I & my babe has been dating for good four years now & no sex involved. so pls help her spiritual life if you truely love her.
sex is overrated abeg
Re: HELP!!! MY FIANCEE IS DENYING ME SEX AFTER AN ACTIVE SEXUAL LIFE by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 10, 2017
OK sir
chi4ik:
guy sex is not everything, I & my babe has been dating for good four years now & no sex involved. so pls help her spiritual life if you truely love her.
sex is overrated abeg
Re: HELP!!! MY FIANCEE IS DENYING ME SEX AFTER AN ACTIVE SEXUAL LIFE by FreeSpirited: 12:13am On May 11, 2017
chi4ik:
sex is overrated abeg
do you mean for days or 4 weeks?
Re: HELP!!! MY FIANCEE IS DENYING ME SEX AFTER AN ACTIVE SEXUAL LIFE by FreeSpirited: 12:18am On May 11, 2017
Orlolahdey......Sorry to digress. I just have to confess and say the truth as it is.....Your bobby is really fresh. What a nunu! Note that I dnt usually admire bobby cos I'm an ass-man .......But then your booby pops out and stand out gidigba. Respect to all fresh big round and pointed bobby. Help me take care of d bobby...OK bye
Re: HELP!!! MY FIANCEE IS DENYING ME SEX AFTER AN ACTIVE SEXUAL LIFE by chi4ik(m): 7:37am On May 11, 2017
FreeSpirited:
do you mean for days or 4 weeks?
I mean 4years, I'm 32 & she's 22. my babe & I understand each other so well. hormone must exhibit its talent but we kept on praying and reminding ourselves of our vow. with God, one can abstain from sex before marriage but it's not an easy task. we always pray to God to help us.
Re: HELP!!! MY FIANCEE IS DENYING ME SEX AFTER AN ACTIVE SEXUAL LIFE by Nobody: 7:52am On May 11, 2017
Meaning you were 28 and she was 18 when you met her. Are you timid with ladies,Or are you a Muslim?
What happened to all the 24,23 ,25 yr olds that made u go for an 18 yr old.Experiences help shape the way we think,experience has taught me that every woman is vulnerable,its your duty to help protect them. Now if she's a virgin and she still abstains that's easy,but if she already knows how sex feels like and she still tells you she doesn't want it,then I sincerely hope you won't be dissapointed when you find out she hasn't been what you think. when a lady who's not a virgin opts for abstinence,then a void has been created. It's either words from the Bible fill this void,and it's important to note that she has to hold steafastly, meditate upon and study those words for aslong as she abstains. Anything other than this,then oneday in just a moment,it could take 1,2 or even 5 yrs,but chances are,she would make mistakes with someone and it could be for the silliest of reasons. There's nothing a female will do that should surprise a guy,there's nothing new under the sun.

Has she gone for nysc?
I suppose you're a graduate,u saw d shiit that went down while serving,or were you the timid type?

I think sex should form part of a relationship. I am not a purist,I am just a guy that tries not to hurt people. King Solomon had many concubines yet God didn't withdraw his blessings,instead he is known as the richest king to ever lead Israel.

If you must abstain from sex,it shouldn't be because she wants it,it should be because you want it that way.
Abstaining is good too,it helps for favors and those spiritually good things,but it should be something you aren't conditioned to do. It's not like I can't abstain,but then I shouldn't be conditioned to abstain, that's funny nau
chi4ik:
I mean 4years, I'm 32 & she's 22. my babe & I understand each other so well. hormone must exhibit its talent but we kept on praying and reminding ourselves of our vow. with God, one can abstain from sex before marriage but it's not an easy task. we always pray to God to help us.
Re: HELP!!! MY FIANCEE IS DENYING ME SEX AFTER AN ACTIVE SEXUAL LIFE by FreeSpirited: 8:12am On May 11, 2017
chi4ik:
Make sure she's a virgin....its worth it for a virgin
Re: HELP!!! MY FIANCEE IS DENYING ME SEX AFTER AN ACTIVE SEXUAL LIFE by chi4ik(m): 8:22am On May 11, 2017
illuminated93:
Meaning you were 28 and she was 18 when you met her. Are you timid with ladies,Or are you a Muslim?
What happened to all the 24,23 ,25 yr olds that made u go for an 18 yr old. With respect sir,I think youve been emotionally starved through rejections from this older ladies,reason you had to go for an 18yr old
my dear I'm an Igbo man, I'm very handsome, tall, fair, a graduate with 2.1, I'm a corper, I was a class rep from 100L till our graduation. I'm a catholic and a charismatic member & also a church warder. sorry I don't mean to bore you with all these stories but the point u raised that I'm timid to girls prompt to this. 99.9% of my friends are girls but I needed someone we can take time to build & understand ourselves. by God's grace, tinx are moving well but it wasn't easy from the beginning.

note; I'm very popular but dating older ladies who will b hurry me for marriage is my problem. I need to plan & marry & take good care of my family.
Re: HELP!!! MY FIANCEE IS DENYING ME SEX AFTER AN ACTIVE SEXUAL LIFE by Nobody: 8:36am On May 11, 2017
I readjusted that post,read again.
chi4ik:
my dear I'm an Igbo man, I'm very handsome, tall, fair, a graduate with 2.1, I'm a corper, I was a class rep from 100L till our graduation. I'm a catholic and a charismatic member & also a church warder. sorry I don't mean to bore you with all these stories but the point u raised that I'm timid to girls prompt to this. 99.9% of my friends are girls but I needed someone we can take time to build & understand ourselves. by God's grace, tinx are moving well but it wasn't easy from the beginning.

note; I'm very popular but dating older ladies who will b hurry me for marriage is my problem. I need to plan & marry & take good care of my family.
Re: HELP!!! MY FIANCEE IS DENYING ME SEX AFTER AN ACTIVE SEXUAL LIFE by Nobody: 8:59am On May 11, 2017
I wrote you on yahoo mail, you check your email to read my writings
missrational:

Thanks smiley

I've replied your email.
Re: HELP!!! MY FIANCEE IS DENYING ME SEX AFTER AN ACTIVE SEXUAL LIFE by chi4ik(m): 5:55pm On May 11, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Make sure she's a virgin....its worth it for a virgin
tanx bro, she said she's a Virgin thought I met her @her SS2 & now she's in 100L. but virginity isn't my problem but character

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Has Been Fooling Me Since / My Experience With A Minor / Hushpuppi's Ex-girlfriend Pregnant For NBA Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.