Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls (3032 Views)

Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... / Is She Playing With Me Or She Is For Real With Me / Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls by bilulu(m): 5:38pm On May 05, 2017
I'll go straight to the point.....
I met this girl and not long we started dating and it was fun and gud until this weekend. We walked home from church and we were cool and even agreed to hanged out later dat day at around 7pm den we went our different ways.... Den I later called her to tell her about change in time cuz I was to ve a 30mins meeting somewhere and we both agreed dat I'll call her after d meeting. Immediately after d meeting I called and called but she wasn't picking. She later picked and said she was busy day I should call back. I called back but was picking. She later called back at about 9.45 and by den I was pissed already. She told me to call back which I didn't but I later called and she said she's with her boyfriend dat I should call her the next day. It sounded like a joke in my ear dat I had to drop the call dialed the number again and she said d same tin. I slept without thinking about it. I called the next day and she repeated same thing dat she's still with him. I asked if I could speak with the guy and she said no. I dropped the call. She called called back to say if I can help her beg d guy not to live her. I was raged wen I heard dat so dropped d call without saying a word. She called back n said I shouldn't call her again. This is d guy she told me she's not been picking his call for months n can never go back cuz he's a serial cheat......
Mine now is am really confused if she's trying to play pranks with me or if she's serious. Since day time almost a week now I haven't call her she hasn't called too.
Should I call first to find out tins? pls ur kind comments re welcome tho I know some comments will be harsh tho
Re: Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls by BlackDBagba: 5:41pm On May 05, 2017
You were her side guy. Her main guy is back and she can't surely keep two of you.
You also mentioned that you two met and started dating not too long afterwards.

Bro, truth is, you got carried away.

Move on, she's not what or who you thought she was.

Keep your head high too and go make money and develop yourself .
The right one will come along and cling to you.

9 Likes

Re: Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls by dingbang(m): 5:44pm On May 05, 2017
What sort of nonsense is this..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls by soberdrunk(m): 5:47pm On May 05, 2017
It could be one of three things---

1)You escaped from the "friendzone' and she has sent you back.

2)She has found someone better and decided to let you go

3)She is upset that you postponed the movement and decided to torment you(its what my ex gf does)

Whichever it is, she doesn't respect you and you need to teach her to, dont call! Lock up, if you know where she hangs out, go there with another girl and make sure you display affection with the other girl, this is "Operation Torment the Tormentor" angry

13 Likes

Re: Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls by cerowo(f): 5:47pm On May 05, 2017
To me oo,she isn't playing pranks better u 4get abt her existence
Re: Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 05, 2017
guy shez damn serious
Re: Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls by FreeSpirited: 5:48pm On May 05, 2017
Its too much of a shit to take....nonsense. Ditch her.
Re: Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls by FreeSpirited: 5:50pm On May 05, 2017
dingbang:
What sort of nonsense is this..
grin grin...childish stunt.. E funny grin

1 Like

Re: Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls by Youdondeymad: 5:55pm On May 05, 2017
You are on a long thing.It is what it is,you are his side guy(runz),she is f*cking serious with you,just let go of her,those people above me have said it all.

Re: Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls by NaeChris: 5:55pm On May 05, 2017
You dey work for MTN? Don't you have reasonable people to call? Nor dey waste airtime for who no worth am. For me, at the mention of 'boy friend' i don quit.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:56pm On May 05, 2017
You were keeping her coochie warm for that other dude... Better run from that childish demon
Re: Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 05, 2017
It's not a prank , you were the "just in case man" or the "revenge date" pick one neither is better than the other.
They might have indeed split up you guys met then someone told him about the pair of you ( she might have done it herself some women have a strange way of processing things). This mysterious boyfriend jumps back on to the scene woes her back with gifts and promises. She then forgets all previous misdeeds in an instant and you find yourself in the position you are in. Confused and perplexed wondering what's going on. Well not much for you she took him back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls by bilulu(m): 6:07pm On May 05, 2017
thank you all for d cool comment.....why am actually surprised is we met in church n she was all over me n we went home together. wat if d time didn't change?
Re: Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls by emeijeh(m): 6:12pm On May 05, 2017
I just read a story from LORD OF THE CALLS

Interesting!

1 Like

Re: Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls by bilulu(m): 6:15pm On May 05, 2017
emeijeh:
I just read a story from LORD OF THE CALLS

Interesting!
hahahahah..... guy u funny sha
Re: Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls by Chuksdede(m): 6:16pm On May 05, 2017
U called, she picked she told u to call bk, u called bk later! She didnt pick.... She later called bk u didnt pick nnna nawa oo bros me i no understand oo
Re: Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:26pm On May 05, 2017
bilulu:
thank you all for d cool comment.....why am actually surprised is we met in church n she was all over me n we went home together. wat if d time didn't change?

That was the warning sign.... Church babe VS all over you and followed you home.
Re: Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 05, 2017
She's not serious with you, there are other decent ladies waiting on guys like you to smoke their way.

Move on.
Re: Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls by Noblepreneur: 6:27pm On May 05, 2017
Lol,Op,take heart,you have been played.

Move on and just play solo. Go make money,the babe will come back in tears.

When she comes back, make sure you flaunt someone as beautiful as @Harbosede02,the funny babe will just faint.
Re: Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls by Judasjudas(m): 6:33pm On May 05, 2017
all dz wans happened on phone.. I for say make u waka go hear from her wella., u know weda somethn de compel her to talk so? .
Re: Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls by bilulu(m): 6:44pm On May 05, 2017
Judasjudas:
all dz wans happened on phone.. I for say make u waka go hear from her wella., u know weda somethn de compel her to talk so? .
u spoke differently from others.... reason I wanted to call again jux to hear from her
Re: Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls by vicben27(m): 7:00pm On May 05, 2017
forget about her n move on bro! mst of dis girls ar naturally confuse, even wen dy see a gud tin, dy stil wont forget d other dude's cassava d've bin missin/recievin sex is sometimes a bondage, dy are held by d clawz of the pleassure d've bin enjoyin n lik a slave to his master dy baw each time he comes calling. move on bro urs well come in due time girls full every wer if u knw ur game
Re: Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 05, 2017
u used u and dump yhu simple learn to move on
Re: Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls by adajoe555: 7:13pm On May 05, 2017
soberdrunk:
It could be one of three things---

1)You escaped from the "friendzone' and she has sent you back.

2)She has found someone better and decided to let you go

3)She is upset that you postponed the movement and decided to torment you(its what my ex gf does)

Whichever it is, she doesn't respect you and you need to teach her to, dont call! Lock up, if you know where she hangs out, go there with another girl and make sure you display affection with the other girl, this is "Operation Torment the Tormentor" angry

lol...this comment got me laughing.. guy you funny oh
Re: Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 05, 2017
Walahi....I'm speechless....op just leave the girl alone and look for your own gf elsewhere sad
Re: Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 05, 2017
Noblepreneur:
Lol,Op,take heart,you have been played.

Move on and just play solo. Go make money,the babe will come back in tears.

When she comes back, make sure you flaunt someone as beautiful as @Harbosede02,the funny babe will just faint.
awwwwwww kiss

1 Like

Re: Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls by chidekings(m): 7:52pm On May 05, 2017
U can decide to go see see you.
Hear the words from her mouth physically.

And don't go there with a defeated face. Be on your beat moment
Re: Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls by sosiq: 7:56pm On May 05, 2017
Diss her if u not into her...she wud b bk... had similar experiences.. . gals act all special kinda shit in bid of forming hard to get... trust me she do b bk..nd when she is, make sure u Bleep her and dump her...it works all d tym.. if u know wah u doing..take charge....# FUCKING AMATEUR... #
Re: Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls by ikp120(m): 7:57pm On May 05, 2017
Before I got to the point where she told you that she's with her boyfriend, I somehow had clear vibes that she had another boyfriend somewhere
Re: Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls by posh9ky(f): 8:49pm On May 05, 2017
Call her for what now?, you called twice and she made herself clear, you where the side guy, the real g is back now. You where the only one dating her, she never did.
Re: Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls by BankManager(m): 9:13pm On May 05, 2017
LET HER GO....!!!
Re: Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls by Noblepreneur: 9:27pm On May 05, 2017
Sup dear,how have you been?
Harbosede02:
awwwwwww kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Now Traveling To Serbia To Sleep With Dogs At Animal Brothels –reports / Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... / My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Call In My Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.